B-Teams in England

CMdan44

Hey, I've created a new league structure in England that adds B-Teams to the game for English clubs and I wondered if anyone would be interested in downloading it or could give me advice on how/where to upload it if people do show an interest.

It's still a work in progress at the moment but as far as I can see no-one else has released a file like this (well, anth's expanded premier league file is similar-ish in structure but with no B-teams) so if there is interest I'll post a thread in the downloads section with more info, I just thought I'd put this here where more people would see it so I could gauge the reaction and so it wouldn't get in the way of threads that actually have downloadable stuff in them.

So firstly would anyone like to me to upload this and secondly, assuming I do get interest, where would be the best place to upload the finished file to for people to get it from?

EDIT: Oops, meant to say it's for FM2014, by the way.

Hey, I've created a new league structure in England that adds B-Teams to the game for English clubs and I wondered if anyone would be interested in downloading it or could give me advice on how/where to upload it if people do show an interest.

It's still a work in progress at the moment but as far as I can see no-one else has released a file like this (well, anth's expanded premier league file is similar-ish in structure but with no B-teams) so if there is interest I'll post a thread in the downloads section with more info, I just thought I'd put this here where more people would see it so I could gauge the reaction and so it wouldn't get in the way of threads that actually have downloadable stuff in them.

So firstly would anyone like to me to upload this and secondly, assuming I do get interest, where would be the best place to upload the finished file to for people to get it from?

EDIT: Oops, meant to say it's for FM2014, by the way.

Steam Workshop!

Thanks for the interest fellers, I will probably upload this then but it won't be for a while. This file was made mostly for my own amusement and has some odd rules and things that probably would annoy anyone who downloaded it. As I'm working in the advanced rules it's going to take a while to go back and do a "public" version. But bear with me and I'll hope to get it online in a few weeks (although it might have to just be a beta, even at that stage).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived