How does Martino still have a job?

It's always been the case in FM that AI manager retention does not mirror real life.

I guess it's difficult to implement unless certain clubs 'characteristics' can be coded or sackings linked to chairman attributes.

Maybe board expectations should be much higher at the elite / tycoon clubs?

Also how about more managers resigning when they need a new challenge? In FM when an AI manager reaches the very top reputation clubs they tend to stay there until sacked.

It's always been the case in FM that AI manager retention does not mirror real life.

I guess it's difficult to implement unless certain clubs 'characteristics' can be coded or sackings linked to chairman attributes.

Maybe board expectations should be much higher at the elite / tycoon clubs?

Also how about more managers resigning when they need a new challenge? In FM when an AI manager reaches the very top reputation clubs they tend to stay there until sacked.

In fm 13 with the latest patch , the manager retention was quite realistic. 4 years with barca and only 1 cup title would get any barca manager sacked. 1 year without a title is already considered a disaster for the top 2 clubs in spain

Try raising it in the bugs forum, see what they say.

I will do that

Archived