Ps vita football manager classic 2014

Unfortunately FM10 there seems to be next to no information coming out for the Vita version. I'd say once we get a release date for it more info will be released.

I do remember reading that it will have the 3d graphics so I'd imagine it will have to 2d and instant result as well. It is restricted to 3 leagues though.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought my Vita for the sole purpose of playing this game... I've had it since it was announced that it would be released for the Vita. So, if the powers that be from Sega read this, please announce release date already! I'm dying inside, please!

I'm sorry, i don't like to be critical as i've bought this game every year back to the champ man series and recently brought on both phone and pc but wanted to ask SI if they serioisly considered the impact of timing of release and the lack of any decent comms around the vita and phone versions release dates.

this year has seen the trumpeting of the vita cross save as a massively attractive developmemt only to see it soured massively by first finding that classic is not editable and now seeing stuff on the web that vita won't be out until end december

So the teams could be out of date within a day or two with no ability to edit yourself

As a result i personally will not be buying this year for myself or either of my two sons who are entering FM buying age. I also know other people who have children of the same age who have written up xmas lists with no sign of fm on the vita as they have no idea when the game is coming out. Lost revenue from poor comms.

I'm sure having read these threads someone will jump to the defense explaining the complexity involved but the impact of this must be lost revenue (can't possibly increase revenue by selling after a lot of xmas spending is done and lose potential buyers due to the playing squads getting out of date so quickly). I know fifa did work on optimising sales with proximity to window close and associated sky advertising - does fm have a different view? Is there a view that iphone, android and vita is just bonus income and therefore work is not prioritised until after pc version is released?

Trying to be constructive rather than just critical but lack of release date and comms is clearly disappointing

I'm sure SI are ensuring it is the best possible experience and will be giving release dates as soon as the main game is out a few weeks. Also any updates or patches or unlockables I'm sure will be downloaded via the PSN.

Saying that oh how I wish for an editor for FMC!

I'm sorry, i don't like to be critical as i've bought this game every year back to the champ man series and recently brought on both phone and pc but wanted to ask SI if they serioisly considered the impact of timing of release and the lack of any decent comms around the vita and phone versions release dates.

this year has seen the trumpeting of the vita cross save as a massively attractive developmemt only to see it soured massively by first finding that classic is not editable and now seeing stuff on the web that vita won't be out until end December

So the teams could be out of date within a day or two with no ability to edit yourself

As a result i personally will not be buying this year for myself or either of my two sons who are entering FM buying age. I also know other people who have children of the same age who have written up xmas lists with no sign of fm on the vita as they have no idea when the game is coming out. Lost revenue from poor comms.

I'm sure having read these threads someone will jump to the defense explaining the complexity involved but the impact of this must be lost revenue (can't possibly increase revenue by selling after a lot of xmas spending is done and lose potential buyers due to the playing squads getting out of date so quickly). I know fifa did work on optimising sales with proximity to window close and associated sky advertising - does fm have a different view? Is there a view that iphone, android and vita is just bonus income and therefore work is not prioritised until after pc version is released?

Trying to be constructive rather than just critical but lack of release date and comms is clearly disappointing

The Vita version will run a iCloud save from your PC version, so if the PC version is up to date, then the Vita will be updated also. But I agree, those wanting to only play the Vita version may want to miss out till at least a Feb update.

But you can't edit the pc classic version either so you wait for the feb update which is likely to turn up how far into feb?

I'm just interested in whether SI feel there is significant lost income - i want to be constructive as i've had many happy years on the various games but it just feels like a massively missed opportunity to me - especially the vita which i think is a massively under-rated experience generally

If someone like me who is a pretty reliable customer historically feels it's at the level where it is too late to really get me buying then there must be a significant number of casual gamers (those that SI are trying to tempt back to the franchise) who won't buy, won't get it as a result of being swept up with the enthusiasm of a new season and, crucially, won't have on christmas lists due to lack of confidence in it coming out in good time due to comms.

Is this a first year development release or is there market research that suggests there is no income lost...genuinely interested

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Please refer to the official thread for news on Vita: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/358992-FM14-Comes-to-PLAYSTATION-VITA-Play-Home-and-Away

Individual threads asking for more information will just be redirected to official announcement threads, so please use those for any feedback. Thanks.

• 4 years later...
  • Administrators
21 hours ago, James Atomic said:

Hi, I am having a bit of trouble. So I have bought some of the unlockables but then sometimes when I want to use them they wont show up or show the option to use it does anyone know how to fix this

Is this the PS Vita version or iOS/Android?

Archived