Premiership Clan 2014

dcu223

Sean - Crystal Palace.

finished 11th last season 1 place better than the year before we did have loads of injuries last term and our squad is young and small so I cant be to disappointed ..

Anyway forget the past and on to the present ....

We have made a blistering start to this campaign winning 4 out of 4 another year my kids are getting older and another year of training / experience watching them gel and grow and come on leaps and bounds over the years is very good. I am very short in 3 or 4 positions having only one player in them positions and I think another batch of injuries could really destroy us ' Touch wood '

My team has been very frustrating but if truth be told I have had such a young squad inconsistency and inexperience has to be expected my plan never was to rise up the table fast it was out with the old and in with the new and very young we didn't have money or reputation so it seemed like breeding youngsters was my best bet and now finally there is some solid signs of improvement alltho it is very early days I would love my team to clinch a European spot this year it would really be the first massive step on the road to the top.

till next time.

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

crest-640265-289111.jpg

Brendan Lacey

Cardiff City

It's great to be given the opportunity to take the helm at Cardiff City. I come into a club with some good, solid player, it's clear that some good work has been done over the past seasons. Unfortunately, growth may have stagnated as there are a few ageing players picking up large salaries that are holding the club back at the moment. My first job has been to overhaul the structure of the club itself. We've brought in some excellent coaches to work on different areas of player development in the first team. The youth set up at the club is top notch, but the first team has been somewhat ignored. I've installed a scouting network and put them to work playing catch up. Recent seasons has seen some truly excellent foreign talent arrive into the Premiership at our rivals clubs, we need to step up our work to get in the race for top talent.

Playing staff wise, Ive spent the summer working very hard on building a squad that I feel comfortable is both deep, talented and fit to the style we want to produce. We've worked hard to move some of the higher earners out, to free up some room in the budget. Ive put my faith in some strong, multi talented players. Im a big believer in players who have a strong grounding in every area as well as in their speciality skills. We've brought in some very solid, if a little unexciting players and raised the level of quality at the club. The press and my rival managers have raised a few eyebrowd over the system we are trying to inrtoduce. We play a 4-3-3 which relies on quick counter attacking, solid ball retention in key areas and a good blend of steel and technical ability across the park. Our first few games have certainly produced some mixed results, early predictions that we will concede as many goals as we score are bearing fruit in the early stages but myself and my team are asking a lot of details from the players tactically and it will take them a little longer than some may expect to adapt. I am confident they have the ability to produce what we expect and I think we may just surprise a lot of people.

3 games played, a win a draw and a loss and 6 goals scored, 6 goals conceded. Its a middle of the road start but one I believe we will grow from.

New season and a new club I was gutted Barnsley went down in the end after rallying so well but it was made a bit easier by watchin villa get relegated too.... so know I have Blackburn and after spending 20 mill in the summer there lookin like a nice team started with a 3-2 victory over arsenal but lost the next 2 games at palace and home too Swansea gonna rely on my wingers and really like the look of my new forward hugo really hopefull for the season ahead

End of Week League Table ( Season 8 )

PCTABLE2021B_zpsd9b62e9d.jpg

Season 1

1. Christian Sacked from Norwich

2. Belly Sacked from West Ham

3. Christian takes over West Ham

4. Belly Takes over Norwich

5. Alan Sacked from Stoke

6. Alan Takes over Cardiff

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

9. Graham Takes over C Palace

10. Cristian resigns from West Ham

11. Dutch Sacked from WBA

12. Dutch Takes over West Ham

13. Belly Sacked and relegated from Norwich

14. Grant Sacked and relegated from Sunderland

15. David Sacked and relegated from Hull

Season 2

16. Belly Takes over Leeds

17. Grant Takes over Blackburn

18. Dutch retires from West Ham

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

20. Jack sacked from Aston Villa

21. Rob Sacked from Wigan

22. Rob Takes over Swansea

23. Grahame resigned from Crystal Palace (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

24. Grahame takes over Aston Villa

25. Jack Takes over Crystal Palace

26. Matt Retires from Stoke

27. Lee takes over Wigan

28. Gary takes over Stoke

29. Rob Sacked from Swansea

30. Graham Sacked from Aston Villa

31. Belly Relegated with Leeds

32. Belly Sacked from Leeds

Season 3

33. Graham Takes over Sunderland

34. Rob Takes over Notts Forest

35. Belly Takes over Wolves

36. Lee retires from Wigan

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

38. Dan Retires from Wigan

39. Jack Resigns from Palace and takes over WBA

40. Graham resigns from Sunderland and takes over West Ham

41. Sean Takes over Palace

42. Davie Takes over Sunderland

43. Rob Resigns from Forest

44. Will Takes over Forest

45. Graham resigns from West Ham

46. Luke Takes Wigan

47. Belly Sacked from Wolves

48. Belly takes West Ham

49. Will sacked from Forest

50. Mike Sacked from Fulham

60. Belly Relegated with West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

62. Andy Takes Aston Villa

63. Mark Takes Everton

64. Will Takes Southampton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

66. Mark retires from Everton

67. Belly Sacked from Reading

68. Belly Takes Everton

69. Will Sacked from Southampton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

71. Gary Retires from Stoke

72. Luke Sacked from Wigan

73. Luke Takes Southampton

74. Grant Sacked from Blackburn

75. Grant Sacked from Wigan

76. Grant Takes Reading

77. Luke Sacked from Southampton

78. Luke Takes Wigan

79. Grant Retired from Reading

80. Belly Sacked from Everton

81. Luke Sacked from Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

85. Davie Retires from Sunderland

86. Davie Takes Sunderland

87. Belly Sacked from QPR

88. Luke Sacked from Derby

89. Davie Sacked from Sunderland

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

93. Will sacked from Newcastle

94. will takes WBA

95. Davie sacked from norwich

96. Davie takes Blackburn

97. Mark Takes Norwich

98. Luke Sacked from Burnley

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

100. Mark Retires from Norwich

101. Davie sacked from Blackburn

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

103. Andy Sacked from Villa

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

105. Davie Resigns from Wolves (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

106. Davie Takes Villa

107. Alan retires from Cardiff

108. Davie Retires from Aston Villa

109. Andy Sacked from Barnsley

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

111. Andy Takes Blackburn

112. Brenden Takes Cardiff

113. Will Sacked from WBA

114. Will Takes Wigan

Belly

Everton

Week overall has been good picking up a number of 1-0 wins. We went into free fall not winning in 11 and ended that with a 2-0 win over stoke. We sit 7 points clear of relegation and with the target this season of finishing 17th or above I am hopeful of achieving that.

My Younger players continue to improve as we replace the older players on big wages.

Not much else to say.

Until next week,

Belly,

Sean - Palace .

Keeping this short and sweet as I don't want to get ahead of myself .

The team has performed excellent for me this year my kids are finally turning into quality players I don't have depth in the squad in crucial areas and I am very weak in 2-3 spots in the core of the team I have a very bad run of 6 games in a row top side after top side this will make or break my season will I come out of it the hero :p or will I come out battered bruised with morale at a all time low ? that is the question .

This journey with Palace has been tough like no other we have constantly had reductions even tho we always sell more than we buy and never had a huge wage bill we still somehow always got reductions the squad was ageing and really poor tbh my plan was as said previously to just get as many good kids with bags of potential as possible and sneak up in the years to come having trained and gelled them together ....and finally all these years later we see a very good result in my plan .. wich ofcourse makes me a very happy manager .... but this is fm14 a lot can change and change fast ...

till next time.

Davie -QPR well i have only won 5 games but the last 3 games i have won was the last 3 games of the night against bellys everton spurs and wills wigan funny how i only managed 2 wins in 20 games before this :o .Only been playing 1 upfront but i thought a should go with 2 against belly and it payed off so i went with the same formation against spurs and wills wigan and its worked lokking forward to next monday and to crack on and fight for 17th place yes i know 17th but its as good as top 4 for me :D

End of Week League Table ( Season 9 )

PCTABLE2122A_zpsa85978bd.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

23. Grahame resigned from Crystal Palace (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

48. Belly takes West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

63. Mark Takes Everton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

68. Belly Takes Everton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

76. Grant Takes Reading

78. Luke Takes Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

94. will takes WBA

97. Mark Takes Norwich

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

106. Davie Takes Villa

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

114. Will Takes Wigan

115. Brenden Retires from Cardiff

116. Davie Sacked from QPR

Season 9

117. Davie Takes Aston Villa

118. Daniel Takes Wolves

will - wigan

http://prntscr.com/30b09y

above are my results

well took over expecting to be relegated at end of season but stayed up and now 1st game of season after a great preseason i played davies villa in which during 1st half had no shots then i won in second 5-0 woooop puts me to after 1 game lol as for the tactic i have to than sean for the challenge on making such a tac

Belly

Everton

Well we improved on last years league finish by 8 points showing that our squad is improving. We lost Baines Jagielka and Heitinga to retirement all on the same day however this improved our finances no end and got a superb influx of kids through the youth system which made the bank manager happy.

We got a new Owner and Chairman who apparently wanted to hire Eddie Howe but luckily he recognised the good job I have been doing so was persuaded to stick with me thankfully.

I have promoted some youth players to the 1st team squad to replace some of the old timers and we currently have a weekly wage budget of 1 mil when in fact our current weekly wage is just 300k , a massive 700k below the budget.

We are also now the youngest squad in the league taking me back to my Blackburn days on FM12. My new unproven 18 year old striker Shepherd started off bagging both goals as we beat Southampton away. The next Rooney perhaps ??

Things are looking very good for Everton.

Until next Week,

Belly,

Sean - Palace !

Last season was awesome for me well at least half of it then crash bang wallop 7 hard games in a row and injuries mounted up I fell apart and in the end was lucky to just claw enough points to get myself a top 4 spot .. I now face a very handy sporting team in the playoff round to get into the champions league wich would be absolutely amazing for this club .....

Pre season : got the usuall for my efforts a wopping 1mill to spend but wound up selling 81 mill worth of talent and I do mean talent I made some bold sales hoping I could use the money to strengthen us more all over and add in the depth that we need so far I have not managed this I have coverd some areas but not all I still have 17 million left and im carefully scanning the database for the right players its important that we do get the right men as we don't want to be one hit wonders we want to remain a European participating club ... this is not something that's easy the cpu have some great squads and there is the likes of grant mike and luke with good squads very tough league both at the bottom and the top the competition is fierce but to be honest it keeps the game fun and intense .

My aim this year is to finish in the top 6 as I know last year we made a substanstial leap from MP 11th to finishing 4th this year we are MP 7th and ill be more than happy with more European participation .. my stadium and facilities are far greater from when I first took over at the club and everything at my club bar the financies is far greater wich is great all we need is a regular European spot to build our balance and reputation and we will never look back !!!

WE LOVE YOU !!! WE LOVE YOU !!! ...

As the new manager of Wolves I've got a big task ahead of me. With limited time to try and change the squad around it's going to be a tough task! My target is to survive relegation this season to keep in the premiership and start to push onwards and upwards.

The pre-season for us wasn't too bad but wasn't great. It was expected due to a new manager to arrive plus players are trying to gel into the managers new style of play. With a budget of 14m to start with isn't too bad considering we are the new guys on the block and should be able to get in a good new player or 2. We are going to be looking for players for the future more than players to just jump straight in, I'm planning to be here for the long term so young players for the future would be a good start. But at the same time we are going to need players to step up and make a difference to the first team to keep our heads above water this season. I've noticed the squad are lacking good/great AMC's so it could be my priority to search high and wide for a player who can fit and gel asap.

Our first game was a hard one and maybe even the hardest match of our season against the Champions last season Man U. We played great game even though we were dominated throughout we managed to pull out with a amazing 1-0 win! The boys seem to like the new formation I have set and are keen to grab more points. We were a bit sloppy at times both from the back and up the top but we managed to scrap the 3 points which I'm very happy about for my first game in charge.

Hopefully we can keep up the performance and grab a player or 2 before the transfer window closes.

Until next time....

Well done Belly! It seems like your kids are steadily improving. With a few shrewd purchases you could aim for the top half this season. Love reading this thread and looking forward to seeing how the current season turns out! I'm suprised none of you guys have taken over one of the top clubs after 8 seasons. Has the Liverpool job not become available yet? They've finished in the bottom half quite a few times.

Well done Belly! It seems like your kids are steadily improving. With a few shrewd purchases you could aim for the top half this season. Love reading this thread and looking forward to seeing how the current season turns out! I'm suprised none of you guys have taken over one of the top clubs after 8 seasons. Has the Liverpool job not become available yet? They've finished in the bottom half quite a few times.

Cheers m8 - Looks are looking bright

quit clan as due to davie and grant being ******* on my case every night the rest of the clan are great good luck to the rest of u all
Has the cheek to say my tactics are rubbish yes i am the whipping boy of the clan but there my tactics a dont need to download any as you did fact proven nothing else good luck

quit clan as due to davie and grant being ******* on my case every night the rest of the clan are great good luck to the rest of u all
Has the cheek to say my tactics are rubbish yes i am the whipping boy of the clan but there my tactics a dont need to download any as you did fact proven nothing else good luck

http://www.wikihow.com/Improve-Your-Grammar

End of Week League Table ( Season 9 )

PCTABLE2122B_zpsf3a29b83.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

48. Belly takes West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

63. Mark Takes Everton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

68. Belly Takes Everton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

76. Grant Takes Reading

78. Luke Takes Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

94. will takes WBA

97. Mark Takes Norwich

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

106. Davie Takes Villa

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

114. Will Takes Wigan

Season 9

118. Daniel Takes Wolves

119. Robbie Takes Stoke

120. Luke Sacked by Newcastle

121. Luke Takes Barnsley

Belly

Everton

Poor Week - Conceding a lot of goals however our young home grown striker Rob Shepherd has been sensational leading the Premiership scoring charts at the age of 19. If we can just keep it together and progress he can fire us to greater things.

Until next week.

Belly,

Hanging on at villa at the moment only a matter of time before i get the boot up the backside and told to pack my bags :(. Must say wd to young robbie he took stoke his 1st side in the clan and he is giving it a real go with them the young pup is showing us old ones how its done :applause:

Been an awful week, start to the clan and season for me and Wolves. We are struggling to find a good run of form with the players I currently have. The tactics I am using are getting good possession and fair amount of CCC's per game but can't seem to put them away as much. Also the players at the back are very leaky which I am hoping to improve on in the jan window which a few players on my radar but we will see. On the plus side, we finished the week and year on a great high with a good 4-1 win over Luke's Barnsley with my player Wells scoring all 4 goals. Hopefully this will give the team some fight for next few games and maybe start getting some points to get out of the danger zone.

End of Week and Season League Table ( Season 9 )

PCTABLE2122C_zps05179270.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

48. Belly takes West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

63. Mark Takes Everton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

68. Belly Takes Everton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

76. Grant Takes Reading

78. Luke Takes Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

94. will takes WBA

97. Mark Takes Norwich

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

106. Davie Takes Villa

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

114. Will Takes Wigan

Season 9

118. Daniel Takes Wolves

119. Robbie Takes Stoke

121. Luke Takes Barnsley

122. Davie sacked by Aston Villa

123. Davie Takes WBA

124. Belly Sacked by Everton

125. Luke Sacked from Barnsley

Belly

Unemployed

Poor Season - After amounting a young promising squad my tactic has been left ineffective by the latest patch which has seen up relegated. I cant say that I am too disappointed as it will see the end of my current 451 tactic and I just don't like playing 1 up front. I will however miss seeing the progression of my young players at Everton.

Until next Week,

Belly,

really strange season for me at Blackburn lost a crackin player due to a minimum release clause at the start of the season had real high hopes for him aswell and he played an important role in my new tactic got no money from the board aswell so its bin tough bringin new players in some really good loan signings helped push me on this season though and theres some real talent in the squad need to add some talent in midfield if im going to push up the league but china signing a new contract with eddie leech are definite plus points Jamie conner up front is toying with being a crackin forward but seems to enjoy being more of a super sub looking forward to some backing from the board.....fingers crossed

Shock horror i got the sack from aston villa so i moved on to yet another club 1 who i aint been so far the team in question is wba :brock:.I took over in jan and the board gave me 50mil to spend (just sold there star striker) we stayed up this season now the board want a mid table finish this year.Really the club should be top 10 but with me in charge well you know the rest

Sean-Palace

Have been a bit busy but posting now ....

our season was very poor we started rubbish and never really got going atall my buys and sales to me looked good but when the season got going I relised how much I missed what I sold and the new guys were not really doing the job as the season went on we grew stronger we made it to the CL semi final and only 3 disallowed goals saw us go out on away goals rather strange but there you go we managed to go on a storming run in the league storming up the table scoring for fun and we managed to finish in a very respectable 5th I am looking forward to a new season enw start with hope my board gives me something so I don't have to sell to buy

End of Week League Table ( Season 10 )

PCTABLE2223A_zpsc8d5e045.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

48. Belly takes West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

63. Mark Takes Everton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

68. Belly Takes Everton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

76. Grant Takes Reading

78. Luke Takes Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

94. will takes WBA

97. Mark Takes Norwich

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

106. Davie Takes Villa

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

114. Will Takes Wigan

Season 9

118. Daniel Takes Wolves

119. Robbie Takes Stoke

121. Luke Takes Barnsley

123. Davie Takes WBA

Season 10

126. Belly Takes Cardiff

127. Luke Takes QPR

128. Robbie Retired from Stoke

129. Dan Retired from Wolves

Belly

Cardiff

Steady Start with Cardiff - Good but not fantastic squad , finances superb. Managed to get a few decent wins so I am a hopeful of a bright future here. Fingers crossed.

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Wow end of the week and i am still the manager of west brom something wrong in that :lol: bellys(cardiff) knocked me out the league cup 3 days after i beat him in the league game :(.Been playing a new formation but a cant seem to score a lot with it its a 442 diamond drawing to many games which i should have won tbh .The only teams who i really fear are mikes (swansea) and grants(west ham) who have beat me rather easy apart from them to am no getting smashed :brock:

Sean - Palace ...

Steady start with the great joy of getting Rangers in my Europa league group smashing them made my week we haven't always been at our best but we are grinding resultd when were not on form wich is a positive sign as the night wore on we struggled our squad is small and we had 7 injuries and one suspension so 8 out and about 4 players out of position LOL but did that stop us from grinding noooo it did not im very happy with this side ive built it wasn't always good fun but I have to say I am in love with my team now one thing that lacks a little is my board if they were a bit better id be made up.

Clan Update

FM2014

Trophies Won

Jack - 1 (League Cup)

Grant -1 (League Cup)

Sackings/Resignations/Retirements

Belly (9) West Ham Norwich Leeds Wolves West Ham Reading Everton QPR Everton

Davie (8) Sunderland Sunderland Norwich Blackburn Wolves Aston Villa QPR Aston Villa

Luke (7) Wigan Southampton Wigan Derby Burnley Newcastle Barnsley

Will (4) N Forest Southampton Newcastle West Brom

Grant (4) Sunderland Blackburn Wigan Reading

Graham (4) C Palace Aston Villa Sunderland West Ham

Rob (3) Wigan Swansea N Forest

Andy (2) Aston Villa Barnsley

Cristian (2) Norwich West Ham

Jack (2) Aston Villa C Palace

Alan (2) Stoke Cardiff

Mark (2) Everton Norwich

Dutch (2) West Brom West Ham

Mike (1) Fulam

David (1) Hull

Matt (1) Stoke

Lee (1) Wigan

Gary (1) Stoke

Brenden (1) Cardiff

Robbie (1) Stoke

Dan (1) Wigan

Daniel (1) Wolves

Sean (0)

Name Team Supports

1. Belly Cardiff Man Utd

2. Grant West Ham Rangers

3. Mike Swansea Arsenal

4. Sean C Palace Celtic

5. Andy Blackburn Celtic

6. Luke QPR Wigan

7. Davie West Brom Rangers

season going steady mid table mediocrity is settin in board just gave me some money though so im hopin to sort out a couple of key positions in the January window my French striker Onana is startin to look a bit special and the defence is pretty solid midfield and wing backs need a bit of work my 2 loan signings from Bayern are real quality and might try and make either of there stays a bit more permanent all in all a good start to the season

End of Season and Week League Table ( Season 10 )

PCTABLE2223b_zps5da07b77.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

48. Belly takes West Ham

Season 4

61. Belly Takes Reading

63. Mark Takes Everton

65. Mike Takes Swansea

68. Belly Takes Everton

70. Will Takes Newcastle

76. Grant Takes Reading

78. Luke Takes Wigan

Season 5

82. Luke Takes Derby

83. Grant Takes West Ham

84. Belly takes QPR

Season 6

90. Belly Takes Everton

91. Davie Takes Norwich

92. Luke Takes Burnley

94. will takes WBA

97. Mark Takes Norwich

99. Luke Takes Newcastle

Season 7

102. Davie Takes Wolves

104. Andy Takes Barnsley

106. Davie Takes Villa

Season 8

110. Davie Takes QPR

114. Will Takes Wigan

Season 9

118. Daniel Takes Wolves

119. Robbie Takes Stoke

121. Luke Takes Barnsley

123. Davie Takes WBA

Season 10

126. Belly Takes Cardiff

127. Luke Takes QPR

128. Robbie Retired from Stoke

129. Dan Retired from Wolves

130. Mike Takes Aston Villa

131. Luke Sacked from QPR

Belly

Cardiff

Well with a new attacking setup in place we are scoring more and conceding a lot more. I thought we were down but great results have seen us safe so I am a happy bunny.

I have not spent a penny to keep Cardiff in the Prem after last seasons promotion so I think this summer will see some money being spent to try and establish ourselves as a Prem Team.

I don't normally like spending money like this as I prefer to bring through home grown youth but if I am going to stay up it has to be done.

Looking forward to the new season ,

Until Next Week,

Belly

Well i finished 14th(WBA) it may not sound that great for some ppl but its like getting into the champions league for me :lol:am sure its my highest finish in the clan and the longest i have been at 1 club yes i know am rubbish.On another note need to say well done to our newest member mike who took over aston villa i thought they were gone mid-way through the season but he took over and bang they got alot of points in the second half of the season(top 10 for him next season btw)

Sean doing well I see! Proving to be a top manager. Mike...well, I think that finger needs to be pulled out mate ;) Won't be long before someone claims that League Title now though lads.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers Ali doing mighty fine yourself bud well done on that .

Sean - Crystal Palace

Europa league winners !!! over the bloody moon !!!

And I am more than happy with a very good second place finish smashing my best ever points tally by 16 points signs of massive improvement and finally my board have backed me this year so its going to be very very interesting one thing that seriously let us down last year was the fact we have such a small squad I spent a lot of the second half of the season with under 18s starting and men out of position everywere lack of funds has always seen us having to sell to buy meaning our club has never had a big squad but this season that's all going to change I want to launch an assault on all fronts and I simply cannot wait !!

6 years going strong .... Well done to Mikey for winning his cup and to the new mike for taking a very troubled villa to a secure spot ... !!! until next time.

Sean - Crystal Palace

Europa league winners !!! over the bloody moon !!!

And I am more than happy with a very good second place finish smashing my best ever points tally by 16 points signs of massive improvement and finally my board have backed me this year so its going to be very very interesting one thing that seriously let us down last year was the fact we have such a small squad I spent a lot of the second half of the season with under 18s starting and men out of position everywere lack of funds has always seen us having to sell to buy meaning our club has never had a big squad but this season that's all going to change I want to launch an assault on all fronts and I simply cannot wait !!

6 years going strong .... Well done to Mikey for winning his cup and to the new mike for taking a very troubled villa to a secure spot ... !!! until next time.

FM14 has definately been your game Sean, you've proved winning the Eredivisie in your only season with us was no fluke. Keep it up.

:applause:

Archived