Premiership Clan 2014

dcu223

Looks good guys been following this to see how our ex clan members have been getting on seems like you lot are having a good time and getting loads done in no time wich is never a bad thing

Got to say good going Mikey son looks like your kicking arse over there !! And Jackey chan come on man you have went from hero to zero pull your socks up !!!! will be following this with interest its been a good read keep up the good work !!

• Replies 472
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack - Villa / Now Palace.

Board sold Beneteke, gave me 20%, I hope Villa rot in the lower leagues.

Went Palace, will give them a go and try to keep them up. Got a new philosophy tactic wise so we'll see what happens.

My thoughts on the others :

Mike (FM Base) : Fulham doing very well, whoever made the tactic knows their stuff.

Alan : Doing really well, made some decent signings and is building something good at Cardiff.

Grant : The miserable scot has shown great improvements at Blackburn, good stuff.

Belly : Really righting well with Leeds, picking up points could stay up against all odds.

Rob : Was unlucky at Wigan, now at Swansea and needs to keep them up, he has the ability to build something decent.

Grahame : Had enough at Palace, gone to try and save a sinking ship, if he can keep them up he is some manager.

mike-fulham

started great finished tuesday in 3rd missed sometime on wedsnesday came back to some bad form but have picked them back we sit in 6th as it stands

belly: fighting hard at leeds and doing a good job so far

grant: having spent 40 mill and sold 3 think grant is finding his feet now he sits in mid table with blackburn

alan: alan gets alot of credit from me keeps getting good results and has also beat me a couple times which no1 can say credit for that

grahame: done a good job at palace now villa expecting good things from him at villa after a good job at palace thats if he can keep them up after jacks great job at sending them bottom

rob: hit and miss and very unlucky things well deffo improve for rob at swansea

jack: having taken villa to 10th first season jack was very happy with his preseason even had 4 mill to buy a 16 year old off me but then finds himself 20th with villa sacked and asking me for links to tatics which i dont have i find alot more satisfaction making my own and winning now at palace lets all prey4jack if he can keep them up sure he can make them a mid table club if he does not have to many showers

and just to say great job hosting belly 5/5 on the hosting

Grass always looks greener..

After showdown talks with palace didnt end to good they were happy with me but would give me the cash that was needed to improve the ageing squad...

Less than a hour before the sacking i beat villa 3-0 to propel palace out of the relegaton zone..

24 hour later im Villa manager..it seems ive jumped to better run club..but the playing staff are below premieship quality apart from gabby and ekdal..

Villa have won 1 game all season and have given me 4m to spend with 40m in the bank with 40% of future sales to help with further purchases..

I think if i can somehow get out of this mess i can really prosper next season.. Villa are very capable of winning games..every game i have played since i have joined i have been in.. dissapointed in dropping points at home to grant and away to belly.. but thats the way it goes at the bottom..

Grant: Got blackburn playing very well..hes had the budget but hes bought very well

Mike: Started brighty..hes done a very good job of rebuilding a whole new team top 6 is a must i think

Belly: To me hes getting the most out of the players he has...on paper his team is average at best its good for belly sake fm isint played on paper ;)

Alan: Solid.. that some Alan up completely..he goes quitely about his work and u hardly seem to notice him..Big things expected

Jack: when jack was at villa i envied him now i dont lol..Talented manager who will rise agian

Rob: Landed on his feet getting the swansea job after been dropped like a hot potatoe at wigan..hope he stays up for robs fm career... i hope he doesnt for mine lol

Thanks again to belly for his dedication to this clan..he is doing a brilliant job as a host.. top man :thup:

cardiff.jpg

Manager - Alan

So 19 games into the second season and i have mixed feelings about my start with Cardiff. On one hand i am in a good position and have built a good 13 point gap from relegation position, on the other i am disappointed with my team not building on last year and moving up the league. I suppose i have to be content that i am establishing this team as a premier league squad and that still is my main goal for this season. I hope at the end of this season if i stay up i have some money to be able to invest in this squad as i feel i may need to overhaul this team and bring in some players who can make a real difference to this squad.

My fixtures have been tough and having 6 away games in a row does not help but i will carry on improving.

My thoughts on the opposition:

Mike: Great manager, Going through a faze of change with his team but has managed some great result and got a good league position from it. Brought some good players in so far but still a lot of players to come in me thinks.

Grant : With not having the best starts with Sunderland he has really turned it round with Blackburn. Made some great signings and with money still to burn i would say that he can finish really well this season.

Belly : With a tough start to the season belly has really got leeds playing some great stuff and driving the results to pull them out of relegation, With a weaker squad i feel he is doing a great job with the team at his disposal, i think he will keep them up this season.

Rob : Not a great time spent at Wigan and really struggled to get results but hopefully with him taking over at Swansea with a good squad he can really find his feet in his Clan Career

Grahame : Really like how Grahame goes about his business and made some great signings at Palace just a shame it never worked out there, but has been handed a really tough task of keeping Villa up this season. I hope the board back him and he can invest to bring in the right players to move his team forward.

Belly i hold my hat off to you keeping us in order and really delivering a awesome clan experience!! Superb!!!

So on to next week and see what it brings

Peace Al

Manager - Rob (a.k.a John muslic). A wise man once said that football is a game of spirit, of fire and passion. Football is a game worth winning and losing...Football is a game of experience.

Life at Wigan started poorly and got worse as it went on, after having a sizeable transfer budget from promotion, i bought fairly well i thought, however the players never really got behind me and as such (despite the board being patient) the sack loomed early on. However Light shined on the horizon as Swansea were happy to unveil me as their new manager. The January Transfer Window is nigh and i have a very sizeable transfer budget/Wage budget thanks to Laudrups success last season in winning the Euro Cup (before he moved onto Newcastle). After a few games things are going average. 1 win(Euro Cup), 1 draw, 2 should have been draws and a clear loss. I managed to take Swansea through to the round 32 of the Euro Cup...yay! and as such the board praised me greatly, despite the fact Swansea had already qualified, so stealing some of the previous managers thunder is feeling great! things are looking up and with a few easier games on the horizon i think swansea are going to pick up points and survive the drop, maybe we can knock grahame down aswell..hahahah *evil laugh ensues*.

Now my view on the opposition; It is my first time, so these are first impressions of their club and their managerial style. im not one for commenting like this so bare with me:

Grahame: His Crystal Palace sqaud was excellently built and he bought well in the transfer window. I feel sorry for him that the board scheduled a meeting at the same time as the match and as such he tried to win points for Palace, rather than attend the meeting, ultimately ending in his sacking and a defeat. Nonetheless, Aston Villa has a capable sqaud for the premier League. The Benteke sale didnt help things, but one player does not make a team; i feel Grahame has a bright future this season and could finish mid table easily, although a relegation dogfight between us both would be entertaining.

Jack: Not sure about Jack if im honest, he is a very direct manager and has elements of Di Canio in him, at least the fiery passionate parts atleast. I havent got know him or his tactics that well, but i feel he is being underestimated and the calamity at Villa park was simply 'at the wrong place, at the wrong time'. I think with a good Tranfer window at Palace he could be fighting for that last safe spot in the prem league, probably with me!

Mike: One of the best managers ive seen on FM to date; a tactical genious, despite a rival managers envious accusations. He is a great manager and has somehow rebuilt a team and got them working effectively as a team, if he doesnt finish in a continental european spot then the game is rigged!! Or he was incredibly Unlucky..

Belly: Somewhat unseen for me, his results keep popping up and he has picked up alot of suprising points this season. it shows perseverance pays off, he bought smart and cheaply in the summer and i feel he bought some luck along with it, but the season is still early on and things could get very dark at elland road if he isnt careful.

Alan: Another great manager, he plays a very fluid style of play, getting every player involved in the game and giving them chances. My first game in charge as the Swans was agaisnt Cardiff ( i know what a debut for me heh), as such; on the pitch we were even in every way, on paper i am a continental european side. Wish the game was built on paper lol. However i was defeated by a freak goal and blaady blaady blaa; but it was the effort, the skill, the commitment of Alan's cardiff team that overcame my swansea side that day, excellent work and will no doubtly finish 8-13th this season.

Grant: His Blackburn side have come a long way, despite having a disasterous start to the season, he has recently shown his courage and commitement to Blackburn. He is a capeable manager and i feel he can keep his Blackburn side in the top flight.

Last note: Great hosting Belly, its quick and easy, keep it up man! :)

Yours truely,

Rob - [John Muslic]

End of Season 2

PCTABLE1415B_zps84bef963.jpg

Season 1

1. Christian Sacked from Norwich

2. Belly Sacked from West Ham

3. Christian takes over West Ham

4. Belly Takes over Norwich

5. Alan Sacked from Stoke

6. Alan Takes over Cardiff

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

9. Graham Takes over C Palace

10. Cristian resigns from West Ham

11. Dutch Sacked from WBA

12. Dutch Takes over West Ham

13. Belly Sacked and relegated from Norwich

14. Grant Sacked and relegated from Sunderland

15. David Sacked and relegated from Hull

Season 2

16. Belly Takes over Leeds

17. Grant Takes over Blackburn

18. Dutch retires from West Ham

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

20. Jack sacked from Aston Villa

21. Rob Sacked from Wigan

22. Rob Takes over Swansea

23. Grahame resigned from Crystal Palace (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

24. Grahame takes over Aston Villa

25. Jack Takes over Crystal Palace

26. Matt Retires from Stoke

27. Lee takes over Wigan

28. Gary takes over Stoke

29. Rob Sacked from Swansea

30. Graham Sacked from Aston Villa

31. Belly Relegated with Leeds

32. Belly Sacked from Leeds

Season 3

33. Graham Takes over Sunderland

34. Rob Takes over Notts Forest

35. Belly Takes over Wolves

Small post here as well.

Swansea didnt end well, despite improving on our performances, i still go the sack. At seasons end i decided to take Nottingham Forest because they had a decent budget and a team capable of surviving the Premier league.

with a 13m Budget im hoping to take a more conservative approach than what i did at swansea. Im expecting big things of Notts this season and im looking forward to the start of the season. But lots of work ahead!

Until next week lads,

Rob

Season ended very badly for me the release of the ME patch couldnt come at a worse time..was told a few mins before the game started that it was patched..

Earned one point after that lol... but i dont wanna sound bitter and twisted (but iam) lol..

New season.. probably have the best 1-11 ive had with sunderland 600k to bring in new players.. nothing new for me there then.. they have a massive squad i will be selling 50% of the squad in to try a help the team finances.. i wont be buying anyone in the summer..thats the mistake i made last season.. stick with what ive got and buy if i need to in january.. might go for a sneaky loan but defo wont be buying in anyone..

Looking forward to next season :)

cardiff2.jpg

So end of another season and have some mixed feelings about the season as a whole.

We remained in the premier league which is brilliant and now really establishing ourselves as a premier league squad.

Finished the league around same place as last time and never built on last year which is frustrating.

Alan Murray signs on at Cardiff for another 2 years!!

index.jpg

I have now signed on the dotted line for another 2 years which keeps me there to really move this team forward. I am really keen to build this team i am enjoying life down in the Welsh Capital and i really hope i can keep moving this club forward.

For this team to move forward some investment is needed and will need to change the squad considerable A change of personnel is needed in this squad and with this mind the season ahead could be very challenging. To maintain this team as a premier league squad i will need to invest heavily as players i brought in for the short term are now lacking the quality for this clubs next faze.

So with change on the mind this season may bring something new we will wait and see.

peace Al

Well i take over the mighty sunderland they came up from the championship through the playoffs my goal is to be in the job come the turn of the new year. It will be hard to stay in the prem as we aint got any proper strikers so a will be looking to bring in 1 or 2 at the back am happy with the keeper we have victor valdes at 33 he is still a class keeper.The fans thought di canio was bad they aint seen nothing yet :brock:

Jack - West Brom

After keeping up Palace last season, I was given the option to vacate that position and move to West Brom so the new lads (Sean/Davie) could take a lower placed team.

I opted to move to WBA, it's a well run side with no debt. Most of the original squad still intact, i'm excited to get to work tonight and see what I can do at the Hawthorns.

Cheers.

Sean - Palace !

Dire squad that badly needs re-shaping the club's balance is in poor order but the board have still backed me with some proper good wages and a couple of mil to thro in aswell!!!

The aim is to get in tonight and remove all the dead wood to many players who shouldnt be there sucking out massive wages the likes of barry bannan and jimmy kebe :thdn:

Ill aim to bring in a squad of my own and use my experience from holland's bargain hunting league to gather up some gems on a low fee ! Really looking fwd to this adventure .

More to come.....

Sean - Palace !

Dire squad that badly needs re-shaping the club's balance is in poor order but the board have still backed me with some proper good wages and a couple of mil to thro in aswell!!!

The aim is to get in tonight and remove all the dead wood to many players who shouldnt be there sucking out massive wages the likes of barry bannan and jimmy kebe :thdn:

Ill aim to bring in a squad of my own and use my experience from holland's bargain hunting league to gather up some gems on a low fee ! Really looking fwd to this adventure .

More to come.....

Good to have you mate, everyone is welcome in our motley crew!

Nottingham Forest to appoint Will Donnelly new manager

Nottingham Forest appoint Will Donnelly new manager

By John Percy

Will Donnelly and his representatives were approached by Forest chairman Fawaz Al-Hasawi early on Tuesday morning,

The Al-Hasawi's are determined to win over supporters, who are becoming increasingly sceptical after a farcical start to their tenure at the City Ground, and have targeted Will Donnelly as the man to revive their season.

"I spoke with Will on two occasions yesterday and he has decided to follow another opportunity, which is a decision we fully appreciate and understand."

Forest's players had a team meeting with the Kuwaiti owners on Tuesday and were told the new appointment would be made shortly and, intriguingly, were told "you will like him, he plays good football".

End of Week League Table (Season 3)

PCTABLE1516A_zps5f07692d.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

23. Grahame resigned from Crystal Palace (Failing to attend emergency Board Meeting)

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

36. Lee retires from Wigan

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

38. Dan Retires from Wigan

39. Jack Resigns from Palace and takes over WBA

40. Graham resigns from Sunderland and takes over West Ham

41. Sean Takes over Palace

42. Davie Takes over Sunderland

43. Rob Resigns from Forest

44. Will Takes over Forest

45. Graham resigns from West Ham

Belly

Wolves

Well I am trying a new approach with Wolves and as you can see its not setting the world on fire. I have got in some good players in Angelo Henques and some dutch AMC but my defence has not been good enough. I am hoping that as the season goes on we will improve but its only a hope.

Finances are solid and we may even have some money to strengthen the squad in the Window.

However if we fail again and im sitting here in July with a 5th profile , so be it and il dust myself down and go again.

As the great Rocky Balboa said - It ain't about how hard you're hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!

Until Next Week,

Belly,

Wellllllllllllllll i got 2 wins and lost to utd when i played after that due to work my ass man been in charge and *************aesfilyhjzdbfkjcdksfyo;uksegefhdtxhyuicoxgidjdfnkdsjagdfyuleujawngjefsdsidusrtidogfiydrskodifuxghyjoukfdvjiuj mo;jt,ou7564w5etug as u can see he has ****ed my season up already ......... Till next week #prey4mikesassman

Just once more assistants on this fm14 is worse thing everrrrrrrrrrrrr not even 50% as good as human manager ****kkkkkk you fm you ***** thats my rant .

small good thing i finished top of my euro group having played last group game and getting a draw with 10 men

Sitting 16th with sunderland very strange week for me i beat the top 2 humans grant (blackburn) and jack (wba) but lost to the lower sides in the table and i have been knocked out of the league cup to milwall in et :( .Am still on course to finish 17th and if i do a will be over the moon looking forward to next week

Jack - WBA - Going well! Need to improve home form.

Grant - Best manager I know, once again proving that with Blackburn - brilliant stuff.

Gary - Gary is one of those quiet managers that simply gets the job done, after a poor start he's got some good results. Building a good side at Stoke.

Sean - One of the new lads, Sean arrives after finishing the highest manager in the PGC Clan - he has taken to PC life well and his Palace side are punching above their weight.

Mike - Missing AGAIN last night, the lad is a disgrace on multiple levels. Hopefully he gets sacked and we never see him again! 20minutes a game, get a new laptop from the market softlad.

Davie - Davie beat me at my place, annoying. He is doing a decent job at newly promoted Sunderland, well done!

Will - Starvin Marvin himself has struggled to pick up points with Forest, he still has a chance to stay up.

Belly - Finding it tough with Wolves, got his first win last night and will now be looking up.

Alan - Sold Caulker in the summer and has struggled to replace him, poor start but Alan is a good manager and i'm backing him to turn it around.

Cheers lads!

Sean - Palace

Started poor with nothing working tweaked and tinkerd everything in a desperate attempt to get some points on the board after 1 point in 5 games I finally got my win and started to pick up points even boasting a very nice away win against arsenal I lack attacking quality and my aims this year is to just get as many points on the board as possible and assure im away from the drop zone next year whatever I get $$ wise will have to be spent very wisely as I look to progress steadily up the table in the future.

End of Week League Table (Season 3)

PCTABLE1516B_zpsd8087ca6.jpg

Will - Currently Unemployed

Mike - Currently Unemployed

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

47. Belly Sacked from Wolves

48. Belly takes West Ham

49. Will sacked from Forest

50. Mike Sacked from Fulham

Congrats to Jack on Winning the League Cup - Clans 1st trophy.

Belly

West Ham,

Running out of things to say now , Last week , Did poo, This week , same again. At the moment unless I am a big club no matter what I do does not work. Annoying. Will have to start thinking of new things to try.

Not a lot more I can say tbh.

Until Next week,

Belly,

Gary

Stoke,

Had a good run of games currently 6th, I have however a few hard fixtures coming my way so i expect to start losing some points. I am still in the FA cup though, so the hope for europe is still alive. Im expected to finish mid table and im pretty sure il reach my objective. The future seems quite bright with some talented new players joining us in the summer.

Jack - West Brom

It has been a really good season for myself at West Brom, January arrived and I was sitting around mid table. I decided to bring in a few new players to help me push for the second half of the window, I sold club vice captain Yousuf Mulumbu to PSG for just under £10million. He was approaching 30 and to be honest he deserved to have a go in the champions league with PSG, so it made sense to move him on and cash in on someone whom has been a fantastic servant for the club. This gave me a sizeable war chest to go out and strengthen during January which has been a rarity for me so far on this game, I immediatly went about signing a replacement for Mulumbu; bringing in Panatios Tachtsidis (sp) from Genoa on a free transer, I bought out his contract for £800k so he could move over straight away. I also signed another poacher to give cover to Shane Long, Innocent Emoghera moving over from Siena. This left the main team taken care of and I was allowed to start looking for some kids to protect the future of West Brom - two Italian defenders were signed for a combined £8million. Salvator De Bonnectio an 18 year old right back regen, and Silvio Nigro a 17 year old center back. Both have 5 star potential and will be key for West Brom in the future.

I also was delighted to become the first manager to win a trophy, beating Manchester United 2-0 in the final. Goals from Joe Mason and Shane Long sealed the deal, which turned out to be a memorable day out at Wembley for my lads - ensuring us a european adventure next season! We've been steadily improving our form in the league after a poor spell in the middle, and we are now looking to climb the table and hopefully finish in the top half.

Gary - Manager of the season so far for me, the silent assasin! Gary has signed some great regens and has shown he has an eye for talent, his Stoke side have been on a great run of results and he has stormed up the table.

Grant - Grant made a great start to the season, and was on course for a top 4 finish. However a shocking run of form killed his hopes, he has certainly picked it up over the last few games - he is building well at Blackburn but finding it hard with lack of attendance etc.

Sean - Proving him self once more to be a top class manager, taking over my old side and doing a much better job! Another top candidate for manager of the season.

Like - Another quiet member, Luke is new to the group and has picked up some good results with Wigan. He was bidding on some top talent in January too, he looks a good manager.

Alan - Had a horrific start and was close to getting the boot, Alan has shown himself to be Mr Reliable once more - guiding Cardiff out of trouble and now looking up rather than down.

Davie - Struggled with Sunderland and is scrapping to stay alive in the league, is very close to getting the chop.

Belly - Belly has been struggling this season, getting sacked at Wolves and then finding it difficult at West Ham. He has a great CV of working things out however, and I just think he needs the right club more than anything else.

Will - At the job center currently, I suspect he will take a newly promoted team next season/

Mike - HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAH SACKED YA MEFF AHAHAHAHAHAHAH GOOD RIDDANCE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH (He was unlucky but who cares)

Sean - Palace

We started off very poorly to be honest at one point I was thinking holy **** I am going to be the wooping boy of the clan we lacked a few players but after tinkering and trying new things we got something going

As we hit January I added an experienced head to my young midfield in parker and brought in a very good winger in Carillo from sporting this for me made the world of difference to my squad

I am a one man club on fm I love to see how far I can take the one club I was a little put off by the financial state that palace find themselves in that had nothing to do with me that kinda put a downer and stopped me looking into any sort of future with this team but it has improved a little lately and I am hoping we get at least something to work with come the summer I feel if I can get the 3 players I need then we could break into the top half and challenge for those euro spots next year .

For the rest of the season its just about trying new things and picking up as many points as possible my targets are well and truly met and im more than satisfied with that being my first year

Big congrats to Jack the clans first trophy winner well done mate.

job was more then stable missed few hours due to work and my assistant got me sacked unreal but oh well if i was there im more then sure id of kept my job and pushed on missing time on fm has never been so bad

Maybe a case for more Manager Holiday detailed options similar to whats in classic atm.

cardiff.jpg

So after the start from hell which i did not expect from this team, we have started the recovery progress and now sit 8 points from relegation position instead of being bottom of the league.

When accepting the 20 mil offer for Caulker i would have never expected what happened to my team, i made a couple signings at the back to replace caulker but it has taken them time to settle into squad and get used to premier league. Alongside this i thought i would change personnel and tactics at the same time and this truly back fired so reverted back to my original tactic which has seen me keep them in the league the last 2 seasons.

With a bit more stability about the league position, i am feeling more confident about my time at Cardiff and this is still a long term project of making this team a consistent premiership team.

So going into last few games of the season now and i hope i am saying in my next post that we have stayed in this league.

peace Al

End of Season 3

PCTABLE1516C_zps18a40319.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3

37. Dan Takes over Wigan

46. Luke Takes Wigan

47. Belly Sacked from Wolves

48. Belly takes West Ham

49. Will sacked from Forest

50. Mike Sacked from Fulham

60. Belly Relegated with West Ham

Congrats to Jack on Winning the League Cup - Clans 1st trophy.

WOW i stayed up in the last 2 mins of the season going into the 92nd min of the game against forest i was going down then pops up george boyd to score for the mighty sunderland and keep us in the prem and with that win i knocked poor belly (wolves) out of the prem need to say a big thanks to lukes wigan side who took 2 points from him :applause: great finish to the season

End of Week League Table (Season 4)

PCTABLE1617A_zps2f19b960.jpg

Season 1

7. Matt Takes over Stoke

Season 2

19. Rob Takes over Wigan

27. Lee takes over Wigan

Season 3