Do coaches attributes and star ratings increase?

I have never really noticed or have a look. However with coaches now doing the coaching courses do their attributes and subsequently their star rating increase because of them completing courses?

Sorry if this has been discussed before but doing a litle search not come across it.

As Cleon has said.

I will often sign a slightly worse coach without any qualifications over a slightly better one with all qualifications as you can ask the board to send the coaches on a course. After the slightly worse coach completes their course, they should end up with the better star rating.

As Cleon has said.

I will often sign a slightly worse coach without any qualifications over a slightly better one with all qualifications as you can ask the board to send the coaches on a course. After the slightly worse coach completes their course, they should end up with the better star rating.

I do the exact same thing as this.

Coaching courses can be very effective, turning 4-star-coaches into 5-star-coaches, for example.

However, sometimes, coaches come back from courses and only impoved in attributes they don't need at all. My assistant manager just came back from his B licence, and he improved "fitness +1" and "Goalkeeping +1". Hardly what you need for an assistant manager.

I'd love FM to give you a better insight on attribute development, I have to say.

At the moment, the only way to track attribute changes is by doing screen shots regulary.

Coaching courses can be very effective, turning 4-star-coaches into 5-star-coaches, for example.

However, sometimes, coaches come back from courses and only impoved in attributes they don't need at all. My assistant manager just came back from his B licence, and he improved "fitness +1" and "Goalkeeping +1". Hardly what you need for an assistant manager.

I'd love FM to give you a better insight on attribute development, I have to say.

At the moment, the only way to track attribute changes is by doing screen shots regulary.

You talking purely about coaches or players?

For players this already exists in the game when you look at the graph in the training section of a players profile. It will show you the entire changes a player has every made on every single attribute.

You talking purely about coaches or players?

For players this already exists in the game when you look at the graph in the training section of a players profile. It will show you the entire changes a player has every made on every single attribute.

I was talking about coaches, as the thread is about coaches as well. :)

I know the graph in the training section. I am also not completely happy with it, because if I have gotten that correctly, the graph only always shows you the development right from the start, but sometimes it would be more insightful to see just the development for one year. After a player stays at your club for 3-4 years, the graph becomes longer and longer and less clear to read.

A "12 month graph" would be nice.

Anyhow, that's not the topic here. I'd love to see the same for the coaches. As I said, their attribute growth can be sometimes quite erratic, so it would be nice to have an easy way to assess where they gained points.

Indeed. That's why I try to ensure that they have at least 2 more courses to complete (depending on how far off of good/bad they are already).

Archived