[Made in Timo] Germany (D1 à D5)

Germany (D1 à D5)

879269800pxFlagofGermanysvg.png

The German Football League was created in 1903. Until 1963, the status of amateur clubs and is the national championship is a final between regional champions. Professional league to single pool, the Bundesliga was created in 1963. Bayern Munich holds the record number of wins, with 22 titles. Borussia Dortmund is the defending champion (2011-2012).

This update contain 5 divisions and 2 cups of Germany :

- Bundesliga (D1)

- 2.Bundesliga (D2)

- 3.Liga (D3)

- Regionalliga (D4) 5 groupes

- Oberliga (D5) 14 groupes

- Landsliga / Verbansliga (D6) Non jouable

- DFB-Pokal (Coupe Nationale)

- DFL-Supercup

Installation :

1- Take the file to C:\Users\nom d'utilisateur\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\editor data.

2- Create a new game and select "Allemagne"

Direct Link

image.php?di=8XIQ

Are the teams in the right divisions from the start ?? I made this when FM 13 came out and had trouble with it no fault of my own and got SI games to look into it for me.

All divisions are correct. With the latest update FM13, have different concerns were solved. Otherwise, I had realized at the beginning but also to résousdre problem, you must modify the. Xml file using a text editor (ex: Note pad).

Thank you for the great file, but after loading a game the clubs are in the wrong division (Regionalliga Bayern-> Regionalliga Südwest)!:(

I fix this two group of Regionalliga, i upload the new update (it's a new link). If you have an another problem told to me. ^^ Good game

• 2 weeks later...

Cool file Timo.

Just a quick note, there should be 6 teams in the Regionalliga playoffs instead of 5, the winners of every division + the runner up of Regionalliga Südwest play across 2 legs (home and away) rather then 1 game at a neutral ground.

Not sure if that can be edited into the file or not. But just thought I'd drop a post in here anyway.

Keep up the good work :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello Timo,

first of all thank you for your great work!

I have started a save with RB Leipzig now, won the league, won the play off semi final against Koblenz, but not us but Koblenz went to the final.

I guess something must be wrong here. Is this an issue you can fix?

Edit: Sorry, it worked now... Keep up the good work!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived