[FM2013] - High Detail - Cameroon Full Structure + Real squads, staff, finances etc

I'm happy to announce that the Cameroon FM13 update v1.0 has been released!

It contains:

[Competitions]

MTN Ligue 1 accurate for 2013 season

MTN Ligue 2 accurate for 2013 season

Cameroon Cup

Super Coupe Roger Milla

Awards added - Elite 1 and 2 Top Scorer, Player of the year, Young player and Manager

Added all players of MTN Elite 1 clubs, some MTN 2 and some youth academies

Added all managers of MTN Elite 1 clubs

Winter 2013 transfers added in Future Transfer mode

[General]

All finances edited to realistic levels

Club Reputations changed

Youth facilities accurately modelled

Prize money added

Media added

Tax structure added

Transfer preferences added.

All stadiums added with realistic attendences and pitch types- for instance several teams play on sand.

Real Kits and colors for all MTN Elite 1 teams - including GK

Removed old free transfer players who are still foating around

Simulated until 2019

Link: http://www.putlocker.com/file/51796310936222E1

Please place this file into C:\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor data

Plese report any bugs/inaccuracies to this thread.

Please start the season in December 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

First off apologies for the lack of paragraphs here - this machine wont allow them for some reason. Still on its way.... Every time I think I have a clear run at it something happens (like getting engaged :) ). Added Competition histories back to the 60's, added staff including scouts for all MTN Ligue 1 teams - interesting here but it is known that several clubs have very close relationships with agents IRL as oppose to having scouts in regions. To get around this I have added real-live agents as scouts to clubs to simulate that close relationship - see Cotonsport's signing of several Nigerien players over the years - this is actually down to one agent so I have attached him to Coton. Hopefully it will result in realistic signings. I have modified the reputation of the league. I originally set it to 8 as I thought it was out of 20, and then couldn't understand why foreign players would never join! I've set it to 60 - for comparison the Tunisian Second league is a 65. Fury-G: I wouldn't mind some assistance in implanting some of the language rules vs names you have set in Mali. Cameroon is quite similar in terms of the North having Fula names etc..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived