Game umplayable...

this is ruined, and unreal... there is no point in spending time making tactics, because as long as SI sticks to this dumb policy of making this game all up to team talks that are hugely messed up, it will be a crap game

and there is no point and no realism. as every scoring chance that AI gets ends in a goal, everybody knows that no team can play without keeper... well, human's team

goalie just seem to not exist

Sounds like your crap rather then the game, because I don't let goals in to the Ai every scoring chance! And team talks don't help me win games when I'm 2-0 down so I'm not sure what your complaint is there.

But sounds like you've made up your mind.

Maybe it's your tactics.

I've found the game quite challenging yet managed to win games. I have found the occasional player reacts oddly to my team talks usually when I do a individual talk to that person so to prevent this I no longer do that, if they play badly I Let them know in a private chat which seems to work better also it suits my style as I prefer not to lecture someone in front of the team as if they lose they lose together as a team and they're all to blame!

As for GK's I think they have gotten better I manage to keep clean sheets play a reasonably tight back four with ample cover as I like to play possesion football with few goals. The only time I will let in more than a goal is if my team is attacking and playing more freely which is what happens irl as you are neglecting the defensive duties.

For interest look at the results of this poll:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/331961-Since-13.1.3-How-s-your-enjoyment-team-performance-been

Lots of players being successful, some being less successful- you need to look at what you as a manager do and work at success- it is little to do with team talks as well.

If you really want help with the game, ask/look in the Tactics forum.

Archived