any plans on adding a "generate a son" feature on the full game?

So as far as i know there is an unlockable option in FMC that allows you to generate a son; even if i dont like the "unlockable" system at all, and its really the only unlockable that I actually consider good, im wondering if there are any plans of adding a feature like this one on the full game, I think itd be awesome

But what I mean is like actually being able to choose having one, or maybe have higher chances, or at least have a fixed time when you WILL have a son, because as of now, either im being extremly unlucky or chances are too low, on FM 12 I played a save in which I brought a team from serie D (Nuovo Campobasso) up to serie A so it was around 5 years and never got a son ;o

But what I mean is like actually being able to choose having one, or maybe have higher chances, or at least have a fixed time when you WILL have a son, because as of now, either im being extremly unlucky or chances are too low, on FM 12 I played a save in which I brought a team from serie D (Nuovo Campobasso) up to serie A so it was around 5 years and never got a son ;o

Since I became aware of the feature, I have played close to a hundred seasons spread over the last versions of FM and never had a son, so I dont think you should consider yourself extremely unlucky yet.

Since I became aware of the feature, I have played close to a hundred seasons spread over the last versions of FM and never had a son, so I dont think you should consider yourself extremely unlucky yet.

see this is exactly what I mean, we should be able to choose, or at least have higher chances of getting one.. I think it adds to the game and is also another reason to keep on playing in the same save

Well, it kinda loses its specialness if it's just given away to you anyway.

Well, we should be able to choose I say, id rather be able to enjoy it being less "special" than playing the whole game till the next FM comes out and never been lucky enough to get one; and as ive seen here, after all that wait, he may just be a horrible player..

see this is exactly what I mean, we should be able to choose, or at least have higher chances of getting one.. I think it adds to the game and is also another reason to keep on playing in the same save
Club to manage: Derby

Previous experience: international footballer

Marital status: married

Hanky-panky: often!

:D

Archived