2026MB file to update after setup the game ?

• Administrators

Did you follow these instructions?

If you have the disc version of the game, please first follow the steps below to activate the game on Steam:

- Open up Steam

- Go to +ADD A GAME at the bottom-left of the window

- Then select Activate a product on Steam

- Enter your Activation Code found on the back of the manual.

Now Steam will be trying to download the full game. Please follow the instructions below:

1. Click on 'Games' followed by 'View Games Library'.

2. Right click on the game and click 'Delete local content'. The non-installed information will appear next to the game.

3. Close Steam by going to 'File' -> 'Exit' (Ensure STEAM is not shown near Notification Area (system clock). If STEAM is shown in the Notification Area right click on the STEAM icon and select exit.)

4. Insert Disk 1 into your DVD drive and select Autorun.

5. From the Windows Desktop, click on the Start Button, (XP) click Run (Vista/7) type Run into the Start Search box and choose Run from the list.

6. In the window Run box enter the following: E:\Setup.exe (If your CD/DVD drive is not E: please change to the correct letter)

7. Press OK, Steam should now start the installation from the disk.

8. At the end of the installation process, Steam will connect on Internet to download a small update.

May be worth reading this thread for help - https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5357-FSQM-0382

That's about right yeah.

ok,that means is true we need about 500MB to download after install ?

so i no need to uninstall & reinstall again ?

i spend 5 hour for install this game,uninstall & reinstall....uninstall & reinstall........uninstall & reinstall.....

are you on dial up?

Not to offend you, but most of us are on fast connection and 500mb shouldnt be the problem.

Not everywhere in the world got fast internet connections there is also a lot of people that got limits on how much they can download so it can be a problem for some people.

Unfortunatly if you want your game up to date you don't have any options than waiting for the downloads even if it takes forever.

are you on dial up?

Not to offend you, but most of us are on fast connection and 500mb shouldnt be the problem.

in Malaysia,this is "normal".

some time 500mb will cost you few hour or even half day to download it.

spend about 6 hour to finish it,& playing now......

I know exactly how you feel kpsia, it is only in the last few years that NZ's internet started to speed up at all. And it is only this year that my data cap (Basically as much as I can afford) was lifted from 20GB per month to 40GB per month (And I know people who have caps of 3-5 GB). It will only get better as time goes by, I am now able to download that 2GB file in about 20 mins (Vast improvement over FM09 which took 3hrs).

Archived