Unwanted List/Development List/Transfer Target?

How do these work exactly?

I've added players to the lists and have set the maximum bid/fee amounts and confirmed them but the status of them just remains as 'not started'. Is there something I'm missing that means the bids aren't being offered?

The only time the dates of the status' change is if I manually offer or bid for players. I was under the assumption that if you select the players and put in the maximum you want to bid or or sell them for then it would automatically keep bidding until an offer was accepted up to that value so that you don't have to keep negotiating every few days.

Or have I got the wrong idea of it completely?

Yea, I've just got Baldini and realised you can set him the instructions to sort this out, cheers anyway!

Although it would be good I think to have the option to finalise deals for outgoing players like you can do with incoming players. I'd just like to be able to give the deal a final check to make sure I'm happy with it and that one of my youngsters isn't going on loan with option to be bought later for example.

i have franco baldini as well and when the transfer window came around he started off loading them so not sure if you need to be in a transfer window or closer to the start of a transfer window for it to come into effect, as most clubs will only start looking for players close to transfer window or when it starts so maybe this is why yours are not being moved on yet?

This feature is working great for me.

cheers,

kymsheba (Mike)

I am also curious as to what the "development list" is. Of course I want youngsters to get developed, but what excactly does the development list do? Does it simply list them for loan and automatically offer them to clubs through the DOF?
in short "Yes"

cheers,

kymsheba (mike)

Are others having a problem of giving the DOF the lowest amount he would accept for the players?

Like if I ask him to sell off Carrick,whose valued at 6m.And I gave 12m,he couldnt sell him.

But when I gave automatic,he just got offers for 6m.But I had saved the game before and went back and offered him out for 9m and people bid 8m for him.

Shouldnt the DOF look to negotiate and get the best deal,its as if hes selling at the lowest price you set.

• 1 year later...

Archived