What player have you gained an emotional attachment to on FM?

I used to have a great anchorman plucked from the Atletico B-side back in CM4. I think his name was Cubillio? Never heard from his since.

My current favourite is Agustin Torassa: came in on a free to Heerenveen from All Boys Argentina. Every year, he should be my third best striker at best, but he keeps reclaiming his spot as my most consistent goalscorer.

Ferdy Schilder, my beautiful Dutch striker from FM11. Why did you take him from me XML error?

I have one picture of him that I know of :( I know it's ridiculously sad but seeing this picture just makes me want to go back in time and play that save all over again :D

But yeah, the XML took him from me, didn't even see him hit his peak years.

ferdyschilderprofileatt.png

Ferdy Schilder, my beautiful Dutch striker from FM11. Why did you take him from me XML error?

I have one picture of him that I know of :( I know it's ridiculously sad but seeing this picture just makes me want to go back in time and play that save all over again :D

But yeah, the XML took him from me, didn't even see him hit his peak years.

ferdyschilderprofileatt.png

did you give a regen a real face? O.o

adam lallana... ive had him at all levels of the game from lower leagues to top european clubs.. the lad never complains or moans.. and he always performs...

love him...

kurt zouma... the greatest cb in the game after a few seasons.. can even take on a first team role at 16 years old

carlos fierro... along with m'baye niang .. the best strikers in the game

Archived