Ball Control??

Hi silly question but I notice when I look at alot of my players opinions on training that they feel they should be working more on their ball control, yet in the individual training focus options I can't see anything for ball control so what option of training am I supposed to select to help them improve this please??

Hi silly question but I notice when I look at alot of my players opinions on training that they feel they should be working more on their ball control, yet in the individual training focus options I can't see anything for ball control so what option of training am I supposed to select to help them improve this please??

They want you to actually increase the ball control training on their schedule. That doesn't have anything to do with individual focus. It's the actual schedule itself that needs to be adjusted.

First touch is needed for sweeper keepers or even regulars in case your defense is under pressure. Often against stronger opposition defenders will have to pass back to keeper and he will have to use one touch pass to redistribute ball to safer area.

Archived