Players for the future

After a number of my players that i suggested were put in the update and a number of you have used these players ive decided to start a thread for us to suggest players that you think will be big in the future, dont include any players on FMH or any that were added e.g Ospina its only players that are going to be big that we might not have heard of. Heres a few of mine:

Possebon Man.Utd RB

Mamadou Sakho PSG DLC

Toto Tamuz Beitar Jeruslam SC

Younousse Sankhare PSG DMLC

Georginio Wijnaldum Feyenoord AMRLC

Iago Barcelona AMLC

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jack Wilshere is gonna be the dogs knackers!

He looks the part already and has only just left school. He's with the first team squad right now playing our pre season matches, not bad for a 16 year old. I know Wenger holds him in very high regard and he knows a thing or two about spotting talent. Either way he's gonna be big, and he's a local lad too which makes it even better!

pachenko from liverpool looks a decent prospect for future of liverpool as does lucas and leto and babel

Only using players that arent on database already

I agree with Wilshere, Ive been told to look out for Miroslav Stoch of Chelsea and Omar Krumolh of Portsmouth!

Jack Wilshere is gonna be the dogs knackers!

He looks the part already and has only just left school. He's with the first team squad right now playing our pre season matches, not bad for a 16 year old. I know Wenger holds him in very high regard and he knows a thing or two about spotting talent. Either way he's gonna be big, and he's a local lad too which makes it even better!

im gonna put him on the next update but where abouts does he play??

He plays on the left or in the centre of midfield and i'm positive about that. He's left footed.

Well, that's where he plays for the reserves and with the first team in pre-season.

I'd say make him an AMLC

:thup:

allrite cheers he will be on the next update.

hi need some help choosing a couple of these young forwards. which two players stats would you say turn out better-

Bojan

cem sultan

stevan jovetic

alberto paloschi

fleck

saivet

kerlon

sadick adams

pato

christianus

franco di santo

nemeth