Players for the future

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rafael and Fabio have been in the game for a while now, weren't they in 06?

Haven't really seen Welbeck play, but have heard only good things.

One more post, getting tense!:D

yeah the were in 06, thats when we signed them but they couldnt come here until they were 18, their club refused to play them after us signing them. Welbeck is in the 1st team now and has been banging them in in the reserves and i know he played quite well in pre-season.

Congrats on becoming a part timer mate

he plays for liverpool, 16 years old plays for reserves but played in pre season and looked good. Hes spanish of course. We stole him from Barcelona, like arsenal with fabregas ;). So he's looking a good prospect, with good stats in reserves.

he plays for liverpool, 16 years old plays for reserves but played in pre season and looked good. Hes spanish of course. We stole him from Barcelona, like arsenal with fabregas ;). So he's looking a good prospect, with good stats in reserves.

he probably won't be on then if hes playing in the reserves and also he only 16 so older players in the reserves probably would get picked ahead of him like nemeth.

yeah the were in 06, thats when we signed them but they couldnt come here until they were 18, their club refused to play them after us signing them. Welbeck is in the 1st team now and has been banging them in in the reserves and i know he played quite well in pre-season.

Congrats on becoming a part timer mate

Cheers!

I guess we'll have to wait and see who's in it, i'm not really expecting reserve leagues yet.

Although, it would be brilliant.

:thup:

Zele Ismail has definetly got to be one, according to the sun, this kid is so good he will become the first £100M player, this kid is so good when Wolves play him, they had to take him off earlier in the match to stop drawing too much attention too him, but the cat has being let out the bag with Chelsea and Man City chasing him. He was also fab in the Milk Cup.

how about Adem Ljajić 17 year old just signed by manchester united. Lettng his current club FK partizan keep him for 2 season to develop him. He is nicknamed little kaka so expect big things from him.

I'm sure he's good, but tbh, it annoys me when youngsters get called "little whoever" or "the next whoever".

He's not even Brazilian??

I can think of many players who were made out to be brilliant and didn't live up to it, not saying he's bad, i've never seen him play and i know it's the press who give these names.

But still, Francis Jeffers anyone???? :D

In the carling cup you have Derby IIRC in the last 16 don't you?

I look forward to seeing Falkingham, will try watching some vids after the match maybe on the internet or something or highlights on telly :)

Also another one to watch out for is John Irving he is a local-lad for Everton. He plays in defence, either in the centre or as a full back. He was named Reserve Player Of The Year 2007/2008 after being given the captain's armband in IIRC Feb last year. He has appeared for England at u-16 level and was a unused sub against AZ Alkmaar in the Uefa Cup. He got Reserve Player Of The Year two seasons in a row. He is now 19 and is close to making an appearance in the first team after been handed a 1-year contract this summer. Watch out for him ;)

Archived