Daves Adventure

Vipertitan

After reading this

SRL88's FM12 Journeyman Career i decided i was going to have another try at this

[FM12] dafuge on tour so after reading there fantastic career so far on FM12 and decided to give it a go myself.

So this was my set up that i went for Here's my initial setup i am going for leagues i have not managed in.

My Save

Austria- do not think i played football manger here so will at some point.

Croatia- Again never been here but love some players they have produced.

Belgium- had save on 2008 had fun there might make this my starting point.

Bulgaria- good few teams here should be interesting.

Greece- love the football here when i watch it on tv the fans are mad.

China- not been here for while so thought i would put it on my save.

USA- like the set up here so ik will give this ago at some point.

Turkey- not been here but will at some point in save.

i will be adding new leagues in my save when the years get by.

adding leagues

England-all

Scotland-all

Holland-All

Italy-all

Spain-All

Germany-all

France-All

Manager profile 1 Manager Profile 2

any screenshots request just let me know.

Verviers - Belgian Third Division A - 2011/12

The aim for this season was to Fight of relegation we put up a grate fight but in the end we were relegated.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Belgium Cup

Did rubbish here got a 2 -0 loss.

Squad average to say the least we were not very good at all when i cam in made few changes it worked but think the early season form let me down.

Transfers - I started off with no idea on how to buy players at this level got few in but not many.

Finances - they were ok stayed in my wage budget so that helped us threw season.

Key Player Profiles:

Keita Moussa - he started slowly but is looking like a great signing.

Marc Masson - he was class for his age will be watching out for him see how he develops.

Andy Saccio - the creative force in my midfield.

Abdoulaye Soumare - our top goalscorer.

Career Overview

Season   Country    League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12  Belgium  Belgian Third Division A        16th         relegated

Next Season

Well start looking for new club as soon as i can and try and do much better than this season.

It's rare on this forum to see people struggle like this. I've always wondered why that is.

Fair play on a decent effort in a tough job. Hopefully your next one brings a bit more joy.

images.jpg

Season Preview-2012-2013

after last season disappointing start to my career save i went on holiday and was offered the managers position at Gümüshanespor who play there football in the Turkish second division.

Board Expectations:

Turkish Second Division:- try and avoid relegation (Predicted 17th out of 17 - 3 relegation places)

Turkish Cup:- get past the first round.

Squad: still rebuilding the squad like. hope to get decent squad for tough relegation battle.

my three Player too watch out for(s):

Cenk Tekelioglu - GK at 39 years old hope his experience can help the team.

Polat Çetin - DC Center half will be first choice.

Sinan Yitmez - FW from the squad report he is best forward at the club.

Gümüshanespor - Turkish Second Division - 2012/13

A poor start to the season led us to an awkward relegation battle threw out the season witch we managed to avoid relegation.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Turkish Cup

Did rubbish here got a 1-0 loss.

Squad An ok squad to be fair when the players that came late in season that helped relegation battle we played ok football but hope to do better next season.

Transfers - I needed to rebuild the team in january and had bought cupple players in that helped us fight off relegation.

Finances - the board are happy with my control of the cash so hopefully might get decent budget this year.

Key Player Profiles:

Sinan Yitmez - he was our top scorer

Halil Ibrahim Isik - One of the kids i bought up from reserves for last few games he did really good.

Ömer Kartal - the creative force in my midfield.

Polat Çetin - my first choice center back had really good season.

Career Overview

Season   Club                  Country       League                   Position    Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2011/12 Verviers               Belgium     Third Division A        16th      relegated
2012/13 Gümüshanespor          Turkey       Second Division B     15th         None     

Gümüshanespor - Turkish Second Division - 2013/14

We started off quite good then for some reason our away form was dramatically changing and we were losing every weak for about 6games witch lead us to another relegation battle witch we managed to stay up.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Turkish Cup

Did rubbish here got a 3-1 loss.

Squad I honestly though we had decent squad to avoid relegation maybe push for mid table Finnish.

Transfers - I only bought in 8 players all on free transfers as i am not trying to wast my cash and trying to rebuild the youth academy up

Finances - the board are still happy with me this year as i spent hardly any money and i have asked them to invest some in the youth set up.

Key Player Profiles:

Sinan Yitmez - he was our top scorer another good season from him.

Volkan Özbir - One of the new players i bought looks like could be a good player.

Akif Kengel - the second choice forward decent return for second forward.

Ahmet Bagis - my first choice center back had really good season.

Career Overview

Season   Club                  Country       League                   Position    Achievements
2011/12 Verviers               Belgium      Third Division A      16th      relegated
2012/13 Gümüshanespor          Turkey       Second Division B     15th         None     
2013/14 Gümüshanespor          Turkey       Second Division B     15th         None     

• 2 weeks later...

Gümüshanespor - Turkish Second Division - 2014/15

We started off quite good then started to play bad round about mid season witch let us down.

League Table

League Positions Graph

Turkish Cup

Did rubbish here got a 1-0 loss this season seen us bow out of the cup.

Squad I honestly though that i had rebuild the squad to how i wanted them to play and they where class this season.

Transfers - I had few buys here and managed to improve the squad and was impressed by few players.

Finances - the board are still happy with me this year as i spent hardly any money and i have asked them to invest some in the youth set up yet again.

Key Player Profiles:

Sinan Yitmez - he was our top scorer another good season from him yet again.

Serkan Çelik - one best players at the club good season from him.

Akif Kengel - the second choice forward decent return for second forward.

Ishak Özbey - my first choice midfilder had really good season.

Career Overview

2011/12 Verviers               Belgium      Third Division A      16th      relegated
2013/14 Gümüshanespor          Turkey       Second Division B     15th         None   
2014/15 Gümüshanespor          Turkey       Second Division B     8th         None 

Shame about the crash. I was expecting a promotion soon for Gumushanerichiespor.
so was i ive renstalled the game so hopefully it was that like i will be setting a similer save up at the weakend

Archived