Come on you now have to include the Cyprus league

well let me educate u a little mr moderator...cypriots describe themselves as being 'greek' as it just saves time saying 'greek cypriot' all the time, which is not a false representation of our race, as we are greek, but from cyprus, making us greek cypriot. So instead of avoiding the issue with your minor technicalities, how about u address the issue that the entire cypriot community have raised?

That's a bit of an exaggeration to say the very least.

i think we should put it down to a vote....

I VOTE TO HAVE THE CYPRIOT LEAGUES INCLUDED... ALL AGAINST THIS IDEA PLEASE SAY SOMETHING NOW...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

THERE YOU GO SIGAMES... NO1 SAID S**T NOW AFTER HEARING THE RESULTS OF THE VOTE... LETS GET THE CYPRIOT LEAGUE IN

embarrass you... boy we are at least 3ft taller than anyone in here!!!

No seriously now, don't embarrass us anymore.

SI should add the league because, with all due to respect, it is a better league than several European nations included, but being an arsehole about it isn't going to get us anywhere.

I'd rather see SI spend time and effort negotiating with Konami for J-League rights than put any other league in. Desperate to have the J-League, widehawk's database is impressive apart from the fact that all the players are far soo similar in terms of stats.

here we are talking about real football, a proper competitive league, decent players, and u wana ruin the conversation by putting your 2 penny's worth in about a conversation that we are not even ever going to entertain in this thread!

• Administrators

Closing due to needless spam. The leagues are generally added based on sales figures in that country - unfortunately there are no plans to add the Cypriot league at this time, even if one of their club sides goes on and wins the Champions League.

Archived