Extreme Unbeat Patch:12.0.4/12.1.1

Good tactic.

In my experience, possession and CCC creation are negatively correlated (in FM12, not real football :)). I also tried the high-possession tactics, but after a while they just stop creating CCC's for me.

this one looks better - lots of CCCs. although, my LMC gets tired a lot for some reason.. but thats not really a big issue

Thx for your feedback, i hope you continue have good results

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another question for tuffboy: which of this players do you prefer for Central Defensive:

Player 1

Marking 14

Tackling 15

Pace 14

Anticipation 15

Concentration 14

Positioning 15

Min value: 14

Average: 14,5

Player 2

Marking 15

Tackling 12

Pace 16

Anticipation 15

Concentration 14

Positioning 18

Min value: 12

Average: 15

So... Do you prefer best average or best minimum value?

Another question for tuffboy: which of this players do you prefer for Central Defensive:

Player 1

Marking 14

Tackling 15

Pace 14

Anticipation 15

Concentration 14

Positioning 15

Min value: 14

Average: 14,5

Player 2

Marking 15

Tackling 12

Pace 16

Anticipation 15

Concentration 14

Positioning 18

Min value: 12

Average: 15

So... Do you prefer best average or best minimum value?

More faster but maybe player 2

Been using this as my away tactic and it's been great. I like to use a DM in away games to try and keep things a bit tight at the back. This tactic does this and still has good width to it with the two wingers.

A good solid tactic for me - thanks.

• 4 weeks later...

Great Tactic, I won the League with Arsenal and Beat all the top teams. Got Stuffed in the Champs League semis by Barca and lost the league cup final to Bolton both losses when RVP and Walcott where missing and had to play Gervinho up front.

When things are going well it is beautiful to watch but definetly needs tweaking for away games, I just try for early goals and then reduce the Mentality and Defensive line's.

Is there anyone else using this Tactic as I definetly think it should rank among the top tactics this year. Well Done:thup:

quick question about the inverted foot thing, does that mean you play a AML on the right and a AMR con the left and train them for those positions even though they arent natural at those points?

yeah i have wilshire and hazard cutting in and scoring tons of goals, but walcott and oxlade chamberlain can run the right side just fine and chip in with there fair share too, just remember to give them time when retraining and it will be worth the wait.

Basically just another glitch tactic.

All about the corners. I put my striker on to them and he scored 75 goals in a season. Back up striker scored about 30 something in about 18 games. Just nonsense. Won everything and still thought what a load of *****.

I also notice when the corners start drying up you start struggling to win games.

Great tactic for those who want there center back to be most dangerous marksman in Europe or for there striker to score 30 more then he probably should. Those who want to win things a bit more realistically should probably avoid.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived