Extreme Unbeat Patch:12.0.4/12.1.1

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

didn't work for me

only 3 wins in 6 games with Liverpool, lost against City, Everton and Blackburn

had gattered a decent enough team

reana, johnson, enrique, shawcross, cahill, agger (dmc), lucas, badjl(spl?), johnson, suarez, lopez (the lyon one)

August & September:

Stade Reims 6-2 Sedan

Evian Thonon Gaillard 0-1 Stade Reims

Stade Reims 1-1 Lille

Auxerre 1-5 Stade Reims

Stade Reims 1-4 Toulouse

Stade Reims rg 1-1 Troyes

Boulogne 1-0 Stade Reims

Stade Reims 2-0 Valenciennes

Saint-Etienne 0-3 Stade Reims

Stade Reims 1-0 Rennes

Good results.

no, tactic works well if you put in the pre season, and with time the tactic will transform in a monster :D

didn't work for me

only 3 wins in 6 games with Liverpool, lost against City, Everton and Blackburn

had gattered a decent enough team

reana, johnson, enrique, shawcross, cahill, agger (dmc), lucas, badjl(spl?), johnson, suarez, lopez (the lyon one)

Do you test the tactic on during season or make pre season with tactic ?

In cmpt you say pre season no focus during season teamwork. And here u say attacking movement, how is right one? xD

So if you put the during season (dont recommend) put very high teamwork

if you put the tactic in the pre season very high attacking movement and in the season high attacking movemnt

started up a new game with the tactic applied

Started now? or you test the tactic in the pre season and dont work ?

If you start now, make friendly with team with low reptution and 2 ou 3 with similar, make friendly in 3 on 3 or 4 on 4 days.

I did start a new game

I think the ticking point may be that you have a good DMC with high heading, and Liverpool don't, and there isn't really that many of them out there, I tried with Agger there as he can play there, but it isn't his favorite position

I did start a new game

I think the ticking point may be that you have a good DMC with high heading, and Liverpool don't, and there isn't really that many of them out there, I tried with Agger there as he can play there, but it isn't his favorite position

Yes, its true, maybe the problem is this.

start new and buy Kara, Javi Garcia, kara is very good and for 3M

Seems like a tactic that works really well for some teams and no so well for others.

Seems REALLY good for Chelsea, have 8-0-0 record in the league so far, conceded only 2 goals. Of course SI's "brilliant" set piece design is evident as Alex is my top scorer with those near post corners.

Tried it with my Dynamo Kiev team and got plastered by Valencia in the first game, 5-2. Valancia had the same exact formation My defenders couldn't handle their quick center forward he had like 4 one on ones I think.

So why does Chelsea only concede 2 in 8 games and Dynamo Kiev concede 5 in the very first game with the same tactic? Maybe the tactic relies on defenders to be VERY-VERY good. Maybe Valencia's tactic is good against this one. Maybe this tactic only works well for teams that are extremely dominant in their league, though in my 8 games run Chelsea did beat Man City away 3-0 and Arsenal at home 4-1. Dunno.

Seems like a tactic that works really well for some teams and no so well for others.

Seems REALLY good for Chelsea, have 8-0-0 record in the league so far, conceded only 2 goals. Of course SI's "brilliant" set piece design is evident as Alex is my top scorer with those near post corners.

Tried it with my Dynamo Kiev team and got plastered by Valencia in the first game, 5-2. Valancia had the same exact formation My defenders couldn't handle their quick center forward he had like 4 one on ones I think.

So why does Chelsea only concede 2 in 8 games and Dynamo Kiev concede 5 in the very first game with the same tactic? Maybe the tactic relies on defenders to be VERY-VERY good. Maybe Valencia's tactic is good against this one. Maybe this tactic only works well for teams that are extremely dominant in their league, though in my 8 games run Chelsea did beat Man City away 3-0 and Arsenal at home 4-1. Dunno.

In big teams tactic works very well, in the samll teams i think works in some teams, i dont understant in what small teams dont work, because the tactic works some small teams i dont know why, buti try the tactic in Bnefica, napoles, Feriense, man utd, and users in Porto, Guimaraes, Norwich, Louletano (3rd portuguese division),Tothenhm, Sedan, and tactic works really good, i think users have to be calm, because tactic works but you dont give the best of the tactic in one or two games in november or december you have yhe best of tatic,.

Just wondering if anyone had any info on what the tactic is like for chances created and possession?

You have an overdose of chances.

Possession isn't high, because if you shot you will lose possession, in this FM 12 you cant have one tactic with high cahnces and high possession

After 2 brilliant seasons in my beloved Benfica i accepted Real Madrid´s offer to become their new manager and the results were good but not as good as in Benfica. Managed to win both league and national cup but failed at UCL. Got knocked out by Bayern Munich at 1/8 finals and i think i know why. In Benfica i had Willian at LW and douglas costa at RW and in Madrid i use CR left and Ozil RW. I realized that a player like CR will waste a hell lot of chances because he is too selfish (teamwork). with that in mind he has also the shoots from distance ppm. Douglas costa too, but since he has a better teamwork he was more involved in teamplay, but Cr simply just wants to do everything os his own. I will start to use him at ST spot, never on the wing again.

So i believe that ur winger should be more like advanded playmakers with good team work.

After 2 brilliant seasons in my beloved Benfica i accepted Real Madrid´s offer to become their new manager and the results were good but not as good as in Benfica. Managed to win both league and national cup but failed at UCL. Got knocked out by Bayern Munich at 1/8 finals and i think i know why. In Benfica i had Willian at LW and douglas costa at RW and in Madrid i use CR left and Ozil RW. I realized that a player like CR will waste a hell lot of chances because he is too selfish (teamwork). with that in mind he has also the shoots from distance ppm. Douglas costa too, but since he has a better teamwork he was more involved in teamplay, but Cr simply just wants to do everything os his own. I will start to use him at ST spot, never on the wing again.

So i believe that ur winger should be more like advanded playmakers with good team work.

Yes e agree with you. :D

This is what I'm talking about, SI needs to balance the corner defending, there's no way a Central Defender should be top scorer with more then a goal a game with the SAME exact routine every time.

is it really that consistent?my cb will hardly score after half a season...looks like opposition already know how to adapt this corner routine....

what team you are? and what speed, jumping, and heading have your DCR?

im playing with sunderland....but it does not matter...what matter is my striker has a hard time to score...did u think moussa sow is a good choice..bought him for 8million...but still didnt

score for me...lol

This is what I'm talking about, SI needs to balance the corner defending, there's no way a Central Defender should be top scorer with more then a goal a game with the SAME exact routine every time.

you can change you CB with your ST, and after,you will love this game!

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the good advice.

Regarding the place shots ... i cant seem to find it ... i can find every thing else ... train different things under finishing ... is it called something different???

Thanks in advance

i think ur player has shoot with power ppm...thats why place shots not there...

Hey Guys

Thanks for all the good advice.

Regarding the place shots ... i cant seem to find it ... i can find every thing else ... train different things under finishing ... is it called something different???

Thanks in advance

haziqmck7 correct

AMR/L inverted foots

At corners inverted foots to

If AML or AMR is Ineffectual on the other inverted side and is RED when played in that position, do you still go ahead and play him in inverted positions/foot?

You meant corners also inverted foot?

AMR/L inverted foots

At corners inverted foots to

If AML or AMR is Ineffectual on the other inverted side and is RED when played in that position, do you still go ahead and play him in inverted positions/foot?

You meant corners also inverted foot?

Yes :D

And train in position

Good tactic.

In my experience, possession and CCC creation are negatively correlated (in FM12, not real football :)). I also tried the high-possession tactics, but after a while they just stop creating CCC's for me.

this one looks better - lots of CCCs. although, my LMC gets tired a lot for some reason.. but thats not really a big issue

Archived