Prize money in the European leagues!

tkaasa

I wonder if someone here could make a guide that tells what you get in prize money for winning different European leagues? I'm thinking of starting a new game but don't know which league, and since money is an important issue to me when I'm playing, I sure would appreciate it :)

It would be great to see what you get for winning the league in England, Italy, Spain, Germany, France, Holland, Portugal, Russia and other less famous European Leagues.

I think you get £12m for winning the English Premier League and £200,000 for winning the League of Ireland. The TV Revenue is £40m for the Premier League and I think £80,000 for the League of Ireland. In Spain TV Revenue varies and the big teams like Real Madrid get £40m. That is all I can think of. People can correct me if I am wrong on those figures which I may be.

I forgot to mention, got about £13m for winning the french league, which is not really bad. I also seem to remember that in Italy you only get £1m, but not quite sure about that. What about Spain, Germany and Holland?

For the Champions League prize money is broken down for reaching each round as follows:

Group Stage - £3m + £400k for every win + £200k for every draw

Quarter-final - £1.7m

Semi-final - £2m (?)

Final - £4m (?)

Winners - £12m (?)

For winning it you also get around £11m for TV Revenue.

Not sure about the last 3 figures think I am right. That means for winning ever match your total prize money + TV Revenue would be £33.1m.

For the Champions League prize money is broken down for reaching each round as follows:

Group Stage - £3m + £400k for every win + £200k for every draw

Quarter-final - £1.7m

Semi-final - £2m (?)

Final - £4m (?)

Winners - £12m (?)

For winning it you also get around £11m for TV Revenue.

Not sure about the last 3 figures think I am right. That means for winning ever match your total prize money + TV Revenue would be £33.1m.

I think the champions league tv revenue is £17m.

Iirc Italy gives the most tv revenue but i forgot the exact figure though.

Belgium is peanuts.

France gives you around 19 mil euro for winning the league and 12.5 mil euro tv-revenue. The main cup gives you 1 mil and the small cup gives you 2 mil.

In Italy you only get £1M for winning the league, £2M for winning the super cup in Italy. You get some good money from the TV its about £50M + your own contract. My record was £60M + £20M for the league only.

Archived