£9 million striker needed in Jan first season

AcidBurn

I am sitting in 12th in the league and have Arshavin and Thil up front for my Sunderland team but need a striker to give me that extra push up the table. Like the title says I got £9.4 million to spend at the very most. I am using the 8.0.2 Weegie update, I took a look at Kevin Doyle but not sure if he would be good enough as he is going to cost £6 million plus.

Any ideas people?

I have had those 3 Saivet is not good enough in first season Stancu is rubbish for the first few seasons when ever I have bought him might buy Altidore for the future but I want someone who can do the business straight away. Thanks for the reply though.

Salvador Cabañas could be worth a shot.

I signed Andrei Arshavin for Derby County for 7 million pounds, although he's more of a creative forward.

I think Sergio García is alright but might be a bit "cheap" - i.e. not that good, although I think he's good value for money.

I would have to say 9mil hmm what striker could that buy that will do the stuff heres my list who score for fun in the premier weather they will come im not to sure

Mauro Zarate - 2.5m - 4m

Vagner Love - 6m - 9m

Rafael Sobis - 7m - 9.5m

Kevin Doyle - 8m - 9m (Had him for my chelsea team what a beast, i was actually gettings bored of him scoring lol)

Johan Elmander - 6m - 9.5m

Asamoah Gyan - 7.5m - 10m

Edison Cavani - 8m - 10m

Hope that helps

Guilherme, if you can afford him and if he's willing to come to you, is the best option no doubt. But Kevin Doyle is more than capable of banging goals in for you mate. Most of the ones that would be good signings are already mentioned. I'd personally go for:

- Guilherme

- Cardozo

- Cavani

- Doyle

- Cabanas

in that order. I'd have put Amauri as first choice but since you're on the Weegie update, he'll be at Juve and out of reach.

I am sitting in 12th in the league and have Arshavin and Thil up front for my Sunderland team but need a striker to give me that extra push up the table. Like the title says I got £9.4 million to spend at the very most. I am using the 8.0.2 Weegie update, I took a look at Kevin Doyle but not sure if he would be good enough as he is going to cost £6 million plus.

Any ideas people?

Zarate is very good. Scored 28 goals in a prem season on my save (for Man City)

Already bid for Uche but they will not settle for less than £10 million got Doyle in the end although Uche just bangs the goals in on my girlfriends Birmingham game so might get him next season hopefully. I wanted Cardozo but he failed to get a work permit got Zarate aswell.

Archived