My Luton Adventure

dcu223

2037 - 2038

20372038.jpg

Well being 8 points clear i was wondering how to structure my league winning post. However a run of defeats and a storming run from Arsenal has yet again left us wondering what might of been. As a consolation we pick the up the FA cup and European Super Cup. I am however now Constant League title challengers and regular champions league competitors.

As i have said so many times before - Here we go again.. Cmon u hatters..

• 1 month later...

2038 - 2039

Average season for my team. I have now revamped my squad management which will not leave my squad weakened every pre-season. I am sure it will take us to that elusive 1st league title.

20382039.jpg

Well i used to look at my squad in july and if there potential had fallen to below 3.5* i would trf list them and sell them. Problem is this decimated my squad every july and i played that last season with about 15 players in total.

Now i dont do that. My current squad is now up to 21 and is full of quality. We will see if it helps in the current season but im 3 wins out of 3 including demoloshing city 1st game away 4-2.

2039 - 2040

Woohoo - Luton Town - Champions of Europe - Sounds Good - Finally achieved one of our goals beating Athletic Madrid in the Final of the Champions League as well as winning the League Cup again.

We missed out on the league after a strong season from Everton but i think its only a matter of time and i fully expect it to be this season. I have to say my youth Player Smithson is amazing scoring 45 goals in 50 games at the tender age of 20 and not even capped with England yet although he has just been called up.

Looking forward to that first League Title Now - Can just about taste it.

clwin.jpg

20392040.jpg

2040 - 2041

Well when i started this Luton Challenge my goals was to win the Premiership, Champions League and World Club Cup. I have now completed that challenge having finally won the Premiership. It was also nice to retain the Champions League and win the World Club Cup.

This will therefore probably be my final post and season with the Hatters. You can keep up to date with my online game here :

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/278915-Premiership-Glory-Clan-2012/page6

trophies-1.jpg

20402041.jpg

Thanks for your comments.

Belly

Premiership Glory Clan

http://premiershipgloryclan.com/

Archived