Aguero for £125mil???

saundinho

I'm Real Madrid, season 3, patch 802 and have £165mil to spend. My squad looks like this:

Gk: Casillas/Adan

Rb: Ramos/Torres

Lb: Marcelo/Drenthe

Cb: Garay, Pepe / Vidal,Fazio

Cm: Veloso,Martinez / Gago,De la Red

Amc: Silva,Sneijder,VDV / Robinho,Kroos,Jimenez

St: Cardozo/Raul

I've also got Sakho, Sankhare and Saivet as young back-ups.

I missed out on Aguero at the end of season one....he chose Juventus over me for less money! Have been trying to sign a new striker and been after Villa but Valencia won't budge. Should I sign Aguero for £125mil......seems crazy to me but thats all Juve will accept....and I've just delayed the transfer......

No, there are plenty of other strikers out there for much, much less. Guilherme is a good option, Fred from Lyon is also an option. You should look to develop Saivet by sending him on loan somewhere, he should start getting good if you are in your 3rd season.

you probably could get players in the range of 50-60mil who could probably do a good enough job. rooney can probably be signed for £30-40mil less than what you would pay for aguero.

heck, you could play without any strikers and still probably score a bunch of goals.

I would sign Cristiano Ronaldo instead he can be got for around half of that, I played him upfront for Man Utd and he scored 45 goals in 48 games and got 22 assists and average rating of 7.87. Well worth it as a striker £125 million no one is worth that much.

absolute no no at that price As it is you are playing with a single striker. if you think cardozo doesnt play to the required level you should go for a TM like huntelaar,adebayor,cavani or even martins.

woooo np torres ;)

shame your game player has just been injured for 2 months twice! he gets injured for 2 months then comes back and injured again for 2 months on his first game! 17 app 15 goals.

gerrards on 23 goals and huntelaar on 15 goals too mexes on 18 :D

Saracsm?..... ;)

Just to let you know I didn't sign Aguero for £125mil! Couldn't bring myself to part with all that money.....unfortunately Huntelaar is now at Chelsea, Cavani is at Milan and Arsenal rejected bids of £40mil each for Van Persie and Adebayor!

Can anyone recommend a good, goal scoring striker that won't cost the earth?

if i had this amount to spend . i would buy emmanuel adebayor ( best striker on patch 8.0.2 by far) or Guilherme .

also i buy kolo toure as a cb , hatem ben arfa as amc and armard traore as a lb.

i would like to point out, i am not an arsenal fan .

Archived