FM2012 Gambare Nippon! Work in progress

Harima83

2h5s321.jpg

Due to lack of time I didn’t completed the previous version (but if I receive enough requests, I can keep on working on it).

About FM 2012 Gambare Nippon, considering I still not have the game (I buy it next month), I should have enough time to release a first version in early december.

New editor features allow to make a japanese system more realistic than ever and this time the mod will be very big.

Releases schedule:

version 0.1: J. League 1 with real players and non players, Yamazaki Nabisco Cup, Emperor's Cup, Xerox Super Cup, Kirin Cup, u-18 leagues autogenerated.

version 0.2: J. League 2 with real players and non players.

version 0.3: Japan Football League.

version 0.4: Regional Leagues and regional cups.

version 0.5: prefectural leagues, some prefectural cup.

version 1.0: all university and high school tournaments. Real u-18 tournaments and real u-18 players. All regional and prefectural cups, real system and rules for every tournament according to the editor. Full Japanese football system completed.

FEATURES

PLAYERS AND STAFF

-1st squad and real U-18 players for J. League clubs.

-youth career for J. League players.

-favourite people and teams for J. League players.

-honours and awards for each J.League player.

-right birthplace and nationality.

-real staff for J. League teams.

-some real player for university and high school teams.

TEAMS

-rival teams for all clubs (also for university and high school teams).

-legend players and non-players for J. League teams.

-reputation correctly set for teams of lower divisions, university teams and high schools.

-real foundation dates for all teams (also for university and high school teams).

-logos and backgrounds for every team.

LEAGUES AND CUPS

-all adult leagues, from J. League 1 to Tokio Prefectural Leagues Division 4.

-all cups of japanase football system.

-all university leagues and cups.

-real U-18 leagues and cups.

-Takamado Trophy Leagues and all regional and prefectural Prince Leagues (reserved to U-18 and high school teams).

-Interscholastic High School Soccer Tournament and All Japan High School Soccer Tournament, both of them with prefectural qualifying cups.

-real system and rules, according to the editor, for each cup and tournament. Think that each prefecture has its own system and rules. For example, rules to access to Tokyo Cup (cup that gives a spot in Emperor’s Cup) are different from the ones of Niigata Cup. Again: Tohoku Prince Leagues Division 2 allows to have 9 substitutes and a maximum of 5 substitutions, 4 foreign players and only two of them on the field, but Hadokate Prince League (an Hokkaido district) a team can register 5 foreign players and put three of them in a match.

-a bit of real friendly tournaments.

-logos and backgrounds for all leagues and cups.

There will be hundreds of leagues and cups and thousands of teams.

OTHER

-hundreds of real stadiums.

-backgrounds for all stadiums.

-awards for all leagues and tournament (if applicable)

-several real media.

I won't make a facepack, so I hope that someone provides for it.

I'm currently making logos and backgrounds, next month start db players and leagues.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm studying the advanced panel.

I can manage to make advanced rules for the first three divisions and major cups. I don't know if I'll can with the hundreds of lower leagues and cups, both for difficulty and time. If not, the full system will be made with the basic editor.

• 10 months later...

Archived