Gamesplanet.com Pre-order

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yea i haven't recieved any link or anything yet and i also got scammed with the 1 hour thing.

I don't think i will be purchasing like this again.

I ordered on the 18th, so you would think that they would have had the time to get a key ready.

The only reason to choose download is so you can play on the advertised release, but i guess that won't be possible.

This is a bloody joke!! They don't offer any support either. I emailed them this afternoon and again tonight and no reply. Seriously bad here telling us we'd all get our games at the same time. That was the whole point in this silly steam activation thing, wasn't it? I'll know not to buy from anything like this again.

.. im tempted to ask for a refund and use my money on a site that actually delivers on that they promise

Would be pointless a)Youd have to find someone to reply to an email (Not gonna happen) B) IF and IF you ever did manage that, Youd probably have to wait someting like 48-72 working hours for it to be in your bank.

SO - we're told that they're about 60% through their sendout and needless to say, it's going more slowly than they expected. I've asked for an ETA on complete send and will be here until that comes through. Once again, please accept my huge apologies. This is not what we expected and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

SO - we're told that they're about 60% through their sendout and needless to say, it's going more slowly than they expected. I've asked for an ETA on complete send and will be here until that comes through. Once again, please accept my huge apologies. This is not what we expected and we are sorry for the inconvenience.

Any chance of finding someone for us to complain too? Request compesation? As emailing there *Support* Is more than pointless.

I have just got mine from gamesplanet but it was worth the wait to see everyone on here with OCD going mental because they couldnt play at 00.01

It's more to do with the issue of being lured into buying under false pretenses

EDIT: Thanks Matt

i just got my email with download links and an activation code BUT IT SAYS "Once all the files are downloaded in the same folder, install your game by double clicking on the .exe file and follow the installation process" AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A MACBOOK AND I CAN T RUN .EXE!WHAT SHOULD I DO?

i just got my email with download links and an activation code BUT IT SAYS "Once all the files are downloaded in the same folder, install your game by double clicking on the .exe file and follow the installation process" AND THE PROBLEM IS THAT I HAVE A MACBOOK AND I CAN T RUN .EXE!WHAT SHOULD I DO?

OK. So - can you try something for me?

- Ignore the files.

- Download Steam, for Mac.

- Insert the code into Steam.

Should work - could you give it a go?

Archived