Premiership Glory Clan 2012

alvaan

After having my first preseason with stoke the squad feels a lot stronger. After playing the first two league games of the season the team has surprised everyone by beating man city at home and Bolton (grant) away.

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kimo Smegmanheim IV - Norwich

Zo, it waz a disappointing end to ze season at Cardiff. We were going good, but ze stupid goalkeeper dropped ze ball in the 85th minute of the last game to send us 1-0 down to Blackburn, and to send Cardiff down to ze Championship.

With ze disappointment over, I took over debt ridded Norwich, and aim to zement our position with the team. I have to admit, I am only here as long as I have to. Norwich iz a dump! I want to move azap!

-Kimo

I have to admit, I am only here as long as I have to. Norwich iz a dump! I want to move azap!

-Kimo

Norwich fans will be delighted to hear this..

Belly

Manchester United

Well as you can see from the league table above we finished in 8th which was above expectation and we qualified for Europe some how which will bring in some much needed pride, funds and prestige back to this great club. After reviewing the squad we got rid of a lot of players that were just not up to the job and we had 35mil to replace them with.

We got in a RB from Wolves, CD from Ipswich and CM from Anderlect called Sanogo. All three players are top class. This took our balance to -7mil which i was not happy with but now i have the financial power of Old Trafford we have already brought that back to -2 mil after a few gate reciepts.

We started at home to Arsenal. Tough game but my team performed and we won 3-2 after being 3-0 up. Second game we played Al's West Ham away. After expecting a very tough game and to my surprise we went 7-0 up after 40 minutes. One of those games where everything we hit went in finally running out 8-2 winners and leaving us top of the pile. We coasted through our europa games winning easy so far.

Things are looking good for the season.

Other Managers review:

Grant - Cracks are starting to appear in the empire despite his European Champions status. He was well off the league but that was mainly due to Ali's extraordinary league performance. Will he regroup and challenge for the league? With 1 point from 6 its not been his best start but he often starts slow and it will be a silly person to write him off.

Ali - Dominated the league last year with his all conquering Fulham side and now he has added 100mil Cruz he will take some beating. I would say clear favorite to win back to back League titles.

Jack - Jack started last season badly but after a few hints and tips from one of the elder statesmen he turned it around and drove his way to top 4 and getting to 2 cup finals in which he won 1 and lost 1 against grant. His birminghame side are full of quality. This season i expect a top 4 finish , Cl quarter final minimum and maybe some more silverware to add to that charity shield he won from Ali.

Geir - Geir has found something that works as his villa side have rose up the table and into europe with me. He has some excellent players and he seems to of found a tactic that works. Question is will he stick at it of go trying to fix something that clearly is not broken.

Davie - Davie has slipped slightly with Liverpool and he has let a few players go which may come back to haunt him. He needs to get Liverpool firing and get them back into europe to appease there demanding board and fans.

Al - Good first season for Al with West Ham. He was absent alot which did not help his cause but he has seemed to of created a tactic that works. I think him missing the window will halt his progress but if he can start to attend regularly then i expect big things from him.

Mike - The new moaning mike and his screenshots joined the clan last season taking Stoke. Having spent half the season either absent or moaning about his finances he has had a decent window and brought in some good players and with 2 wins against Man city at home and Grants Bolton away it seems he maybe able to back up the hype that followed him. It is early but the signs are good. His work though may stifle his progress.

Andy - Andy also a newly joined manager took leicester and found the reality of an online clan with 9 other managers with established sides a steep challenge. This was shown in his goals conceded number of over 100 but somehow he managed to survive. Although he was given little money he has had a window to bring in a few but again has started the season with losses but the teams he has played are both top 6 sides. Clan for me was about learning and i am sure he will pick up the right things and will only be a matter of time before he turns the corner.

Until Next Week

Belly

Ali - Fulham

Won the Premier League with record breaking totals of 103 points and 149 goals. I'm hoping for back to back titles this season especially now after being 5 points clear of the other title favourite Grant (Bolton) after just 2 games. It would be foolish to rule out anybody at this stage though, including Jack's Birmingham who has one of the best squads in the game and will no doubt challenge on all fronts after his successful end to last season.

I also broke the record transfer fee on our game, purchasing Ignacio Cruz for £100m, much to the indignation to certain clan members :D. Davie demanded a steep price for the 21 year old mexican wonder kid, but he will slot nicely into my attack, and will eventually lead the line for many years to come.

well done ali very impressive

good to see the boys are still playing and that kimberley is still **** as always lol but more to the point what the **** davie at liverpool and doing well this cant be lol hes pants should be him n not kim bottom hmmmm somthing is up there for deffo.

well done ali very impressive

good to see the boys are still playing and that kimberley is still **** as always lol but more to the point what the **** davie at liverpool and doing well this cant be lol hes pants should be him n not kim bottom hmmmm somthing is up there for deffo.

How doing will still mad as usual :lol: and on my team liverpool you aint seen nothing yet i will get cl this season or next its only a matter of time before my boys break into the top 4 :D

How doing will still mad as usual :lol: and on my team liverpool you aint seen nothing yet i will get cl this season or next its only a matter of time before my boys break into the top 4 :D

I find that insulting Davie, you have destroyed my liverpool side with your madness.

I won a trophy with them and finished 6th, you nearly got them relegated, my word.

hey davie im good mate well sorry to tell you but im chelski lol took them from 10th to 4th the champions league semi and fa cup final lol but then i have a guy called adame who is just a beast he bangs them in for fun 22 in 11 for chelski n 28 for me at sunderland.

I find that insulting Davie, you have destroyed my liverpool side with your madness.

I won a trophy with them and finished 6th, you nearly got them relegated, my word.

dont worry jack it will only get worse lol :p

Andy - Leicester City

This week has seen me be offered and turning down the Tottenham Job, which was £34m compared to the £400k that Leicester are giving me at the moment. Had I been online for the Tottenham job opening, I wouldn't have even applied for it anyway as I would like any success to come with Leicester. This season has seen a massive improvement, with half way of hte season gone, having already accumulated more points than the entire last season.

This has also been done on a shoestring, with only Blackpool having a lower wage bill. I currently have about £26m spent on wages, where as Stoke who have had a good season have double, and they are about midway for wages, so certainly punching above my weight, having only spent about £12m on improving the team (about £0 net spend). Also managed to take a point off Man Utd, 3 points off Arsenal at the Emirates. Ending the week on a milestone win over Norwich, leaving me with 30 points, 1 more than last season.

Great week for myself really, much improvement from teh squad and seem to be a bit more resillant.

Belly

Manchester United

Good week for me. Beat my Local Rival Ali to reclaim the Bedfordshire Cup and also claimed wins against Jacks high flying Birmingham side and amazingly away to Grants All Conquering Bolton Side. You may be fooled into thinking we could challenge for the title but the squad is small and a few injuries have delayed our progress.

This was not unexpected and i feel that after another summer window or 2 i may be in a better position. This season our expectation is 7th and we currently sit 4th.

If we can secure Champions League Football i feel it will be a big step in our long term goal. We are still in all the cups and my hopes for silverware are high.

Looking forward to another good week hopefully.

Belly

Ali - Fulham

Internet issues hindered me last week, but I still find myself top of the table after 21 games with a game in hand over most of the competition. My 3 losses come against Belly and Jack away, and at home to Man City where my assistant failed me miserably. Mile stone wins include a 9-0 drubbing of Kim's Norwich side and a 3-1 victory away to Jack's Birmingham in the FA Cup.

It looks like it could well be a Bedfordshire Derby in the League Cup final, as we both have ties that we should really win, myself against Sunderland and Belly against his old side Blackburn.

I'm really hoping that my form continues, as I'm 6 points of clear of my nearest rival Grant's, providing we both win our games in hand. Jack is off on holiday next week, so I expect his league form will flater slightly under his assistant. As for Belly's Man Utd, it remains to be seen whether he can make a realistic title challenge in the 2nd half of the season, but top 4 looks promising.

As for Belly's Blackburn, it remains to be seen whether he can make a realistic title challenge in the 2nd half of the season, but top 4 looks promising.

Belly's Blackburn ??

Sitting 8th at the moment and i am happy with that 1 thing that i am happy with is not conceding to much but on the other hand i aint scoring many :( the only way is up for the mighty liverpool :)

Geir - Villa

Its a long time since we ended wednesday`s session. so i dont remember where we are in game or what kind of form my team is in.

If we are in january window, i should buy players. hehe

If not... oh well, mid-table again...

It'z been a great 2nd half of the season at Norwich. The team iz now gelled together, and have not lost back to back for quite zome time now. Lowpoint and highlight of the zeason haz been the two games against Ali. Getting tonked 9-0 away in such a devestating fashion was hard to take. I had never ever got beaten zo bad, I waz completely lost for words.

The return leg in our ground could not have been more different if we tried. Roles were turned, and it was now Ali who waz left with no words. 5-1 to the Canariez, and not even myself, nor anyone elze in ze clan, could believe I had just hammered Fulham like that. A truly amazing game, but we came crashing down to earth next game, with a poor 1-0 loss away to Wolvez.

We're currently 8th, ahead of very insecure Man City by 3 points. First game tonight iz against Man City at home, zo it will be a mazzive game that could almost ensure we clinch 8th place at worst. It will be a cracking finish to ze season, and I hope ze Canariez can keep on flying high!

-Kimo

Belly

Manchester United

Good season overall, Finished 5th above my league expectation and reached 2 finals. Not bad for such a small squad.

Pre-season Analysis resulted in several top players being shown the door such as Hossam and Vates. Also i am developing a new tactical approach for the new season so its an exciting time at Old Trafford.

Hopefully we can get in some fresh talent and make a successful top 4 challenge.

Until Next week

Belly

Ali - Fulham

Season Review

Really good end to the season for Fulham. After being 5 points behind Grant's Bolton with 5 games to go, Grant bottled it against me and Jack to effectively hand me the title on goal difference. And just before I collected my second League Title in a row, I proceeded to smash him in the FA Cup final 4-2, with his side having no answer to the sharp one touch passing that has become the pinacle of my recent success. In what was a domestic treble for me, I also scraped past Belly's Man Utd in the League Cup Final, winning in extra time after I was lucky to end the 90 mins level.

My MOTY Votes

Mike - Did a remarkable job with Stoke in his first full season with the club. He managed to pip Belly's Man Utd to the final Champions League place despite having less money (as Stoke were in administration due to Davie's 48 month deals catching up), less reputation and less time to adjust himself to Clan life. His best victories were no doubt away to Grant and at home to myself. He has been rewarded with the Man City job, but may find life a tad harder with the City board if he starts slow. The lad needs to calm himself down a bit on chat though and can sometimes go overboard when the banter turns towards him. He will no doubt feel aggrieved at not winning the Official Clan Manager of the Year award, but has to be aware that I am the better manager and the better Man :p

Belly - Desperately unlucky for Belly's Man Utd this season, but they are still a team in transition and Belly hasn't yet put his stamp on the side. He narrowly lost the League Cup final after a fantastic first half, as well as the Europa Cup Final. He was also pipped to 4th place by Mike's Stoke. Whilst it's true that he has a small squad, this should not be an excuse for Belly as he now has the funds at Man Utd to comfortably support a larger squad needed to compete in all fronts.

Grant - Bottled the FA Cup and the League Title, but managed to secure the Champions League for the 4th time after beating Jack's Birmingham in the Final. He'll no doubt claim that others have stronger teams than he does,but excuses don't become him, and it should be pointed out that he has spent more money than everyone else in clan on transfers.

Andy - Leicester City

It's a massive improement for me based on the half season i had. i Took over a team that was leaking goals as a target and fortunately i've managed to cut around 30 goals off the goals against mark. Considering the defenders i've had availible and their ages, it's been a decent seeason. Had a few chances at the end and should have picked up about 8-10 more points, which would put me in the top half, which would have been excellent. Considering the net spend was -£2.5m over the season, and the total amount invested into the playing squad was £11m. Was a good achievement.

Game of the season for me was playing Norwich, 3-0 down away, managed to pull it back to 3-3 full time.

Next season is all about breaking into that top 10 and showing more improvements.

Matej

-----------------------------------------

I am back!

Back from the work trip. I wanted to continue my old profile in game but i didn't get any of the jobs that were available. So i retired and took over Ipswich, again :D.

Ipswich

-----------------------------------------

Last time i was here i was doing very well with Ipswich. I want to finish the job here and play champions league (at least).

However all the good players are gone. I lack a clinical goalscorer (no de Campo anymore :((() and a playmaker behind him.

It will take a season just to get things going here. Hope i wont get relegated or sacked.

Well well well sitting in 5 place and not lost a game in 11 going great in the europa league played 4 won 4 defense is great and am the so called whipping boy of the clan .I would like to point out that i am in the quarter finals of the league cup aswel :D and i fear no team bring it on :p

Belly

Manchester United

As you can see from the league table we currently sit 3rd above Mike's big spending Rivals City and Jacks Birmingham. Also we should also mention davie's liverpool who have seem to of moved up a level and is firmly in the hunt for that champions league place.

The new tactical approach seems to be working although it is early days.

Will be interesting to see how this season pans out. If i finish above expectation (6th) i will be happy. Anything else is a bonus.

Until next week.

Belly

Not much to say finished 4th with stoke and now the city boss i have spent a fair bit as expected but i am suppose to compete with fulham (ali) with a team that could win the league with no manager there that good im yet to see if he is even close to being as good as me with a team thats better then spain and barcelona in one have a nice day :)

Ali - Fulham

Difficult fixtures for the first 10 games for me, but I've come through them relatively unscathed and now I need to push on and try to establish a gap between myself and 2nd place if possible. Tricky upcoming fixtures include Belly and his high flying Man Utd and Davie's high flying Liverpool.

Champions League wise, I've let my youngsters and fringe players take care of the group stage, where we sit top of the table. I'm also still in the League Cup, but I did manage to lose the Community Shield to Grant's Bolton

Matej - Ipswich

---------------------------------------------------

Hanging around the 12th place. If i wont screw up i should stay up.

However the team morale is horrible, players are not listening, team talks are a nightmare so it has not been very enjoyable season so far.

Hope i will get an exciting signing in summer, change club or something because it kinda sucks in ipswich now.

Belly

Manchester United

Steady week for me. I was 3rd monday and tuesday but i amk experiencing some bad form at the moment and therefore have dropped some points but luckily for me so has Mike's City so i finish the week in the top 4 2 places above my expectation. I am still in the FA Cup and Europa League and hope i can finally get that 1st coverted trophy.

Think i may need to evaluate the way that i currently manage and review my squad as i cant afford to keep shipping half them out every summer.

Until Next Week

Belly

Jack - Birmingham

Having switched formations as a last ditch attempt to save our season, I started playing my 19 year old benchwarmed Tuna Oztekin, he is rated as a wonderkid at the moment.

Since starting him, he has scored 23 goals in 17games and helped propel me up the table into the top 4.

I'm also in the league cup final after beating Mike's City side 3-0 away from home in the 2nd leg.

Hopefully I can finish in the top 4, win the league cup, and get as far as possible in the champions league.

I move into my new stadium at EOS so hopefully I will have more money to spend in future seasons.

Cheers, Jack x

Ali - Fulham

Decent season so far, still in the FA Cup and the Champions League, and still in the hunt for the title. Threw away a few silly points over the last 10 games with home draws to Spurs and manager-less Leicester, but away wins against Mike's Man City in both the FA Cup and the League were welcome.

Cruz is having another terrefic season, and looks set to take the role of main striker when Gregory Morel finally loses his edge. At 32, my AML Pereira is still going strong, putting in top performances and new signings Diaz (DR) and Copabianco (DC) have both slotted in as though they've been here for years.

Archived