Premiership Glory Clan 2012

alvaan

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well doing ok at liverpool could and

should be higher in the league though :( 1 game in the league that i enjoyed was against big spending man city (mike) down to 9 men after 30 mins i went 1 up and i managed to get to the 80 odd min mark when they scored but a point against them with 9 men for 60 mins i was well happy.League cup last 8 when i met birmingham (jack) lost 4-1 :( .Europa league top of the group played 6 won 6 getting 31 goals and only 2 against i play malga in the first round knockout in that

Mike - Blackburn

As predicted my everyone, I kept Rovers in the premiership by 3 points, in doing so relegating Chelsea!!

As predicted, it was a big summer for me, as yet again I signed over 20 players, and got rid of the s**t that was here. Got rid of all the players on ridiculous wages for the average players that they were and set about building a squad to win the prem.

I now beleive I have the squad to get top 4, I just need this team to gel and to get older/better fast, and it will be close to whether we actually get there before FM13, but as always dont expect the transfer windows to go slowly with me around.

I got well and truly shafted by my assman, as he lost all the games he played as I wasnt around much on monday tuesday, I played the 2 that we had won. I played all of wednesday and low and behold we go shooting up the table, as predicted. Its a shame as I thought he coulda/woulda done a lot better.

Belly

Manchester United

Much better end to the week on wednesday. With some of my big guns coming back i won 10 matches out of 11 including knocking Geir's Fulham out of the FA Cup and also knocking Barcelona out the Champions League. This does however mean i have Real Madrid in the next round next week.

Only dissapointing thing is i had a great chance in the FA Cup with Arsenal at home in the quarter finals but my squads injury crisis could not cope with the 2 games a week and this was the game when things came to a head.

It looks like barring a miraculous drop in form from Geir that i will get 5th in the league this year and outside of the top 4 which i put down to my injury Crisis of having 7 players out pretty much all season. My 15 year old defender has played 10 games and my striker has played left back 5 times so the fact that im 5th is a miracle.

Looking forward to a good end to the season and will harbor dreams of bringing that champions league trophy back to old trafford but the other big guns are still in the cup and therefore they must be favourites for the trophy ahead of me.

Until next week.

Belly

grant-1.jpg

geir-1.jpg

davie.jpg

belly-1.jpg

Above are the active long standing Premiership Glory Managers.

Other managers include former managers Ali, Jimmy, Matej and also new to clan managers Mike and Stuart.

There profiles will be added to the website in time.

Belly,

Belly

Manchester United

Thanks to a prudent Transfer window last year and good runs in all the cups including the champions league our finances for this window were much better giving us a whopping 49mil Balance. Transfer budget was double this so with the 48 month EXPLOIT i had a massive £400 million at miy disposal.

With only 2 or 3 seasons left the temptation was there to go and blow it on mediocre talent. However this just did not feel right. It goes against my principles.

So i have decided to bring in what i need and try to stay with my budget. First player in was Right Midfielder Rak who was rotting in Mikey's reserves. This enables Renwich to fall back to backup CM and allows Charrier to play in CM (when hes back from his long injury).

Second we decided to bring in an experienced LB in Rodas. This enables Edwards to fall back to a back up LB but he is only young and will improve.

I also brought in Yevseev to strengthen my defence all round.

Connolly has completed his apprenticeship at Huddlesfield and is now back in first team however this gives me 5 strikers when i only need 4. As a result i have decided to list Vates and send him out on loan to FC Twente (if he accepts).

I have sent my youngsters Speranza and Lotters to start there apprenticeships at Huddlesfield and will also send Pep once he turns 17.

I currently have a bid in for backup CM for 6.5mil and this will complete my signings and fill all my squad places. It will however take us overdrawn by about 6-7 million but im hoping that someone will come in for Vates and bring us back into credit.

Expectations this year are hard to call. Top 4 will be very difficult with Kims big spending Spurs and Mikes blackburn are looking strong. If i improve on my league position of 7th then i will be happy. Anything else is a bonus.

Until Next Week

Belly,

Hi Guys,

Great to see the clan I started many years ago from a Newcastle Fans forum still going strong and has achieved what I wanted in being the best clan in the world. Not only did I leave when it was but some of my good friends online have continued the tradition and maintained this. #

Had a quick read through all of the posts and the new lads have addapted well to be sarcastic like the rest ahaha!

Hope you're all doing well and are healthy in life.

Miss you all,

Much love Kev!

Ah well cant moan going ok in the league after going 3-4-3 but 4-4-2 against the human managers out the lc to grants bolton and sitting top of my europa group table after 4 games with 12 points from 12 with 17 for and 0 against not to bad in that. My best bet for a trophy has to be in this cup but they are some strong sides in this one would love to get bellys manchester united in the final but only time will tell

Belly

Manchester United

Good start to the season sitting 2nd and only dropping points to Stu's Sheff Wed. I have played davie and Mike R so still have all the big guns in the league starting with Jack on monday.

I have deployed my new clogging tactic and completely changed the way i do things which seems to be working.

Long may it continue.

Belly,

Belly

Manchester United

Short update from me this week as i havnt got much to say. Was 2 minutes away from reaching lc final but MIkeys assman scored in the 118th min to go through on away goals. This was after dominating the game but not being able to get those goals.

Very happy with my home made tactic but maybe it needs a tweak here or there to get more goals to move me in line with my peers.

Looks like were on our penultamate season and the goals still remains to win a trophy. I have a chance in the FA cup and Europa League this season so fingers crossed.

Until Next Week

Belly,

Kim - Spurs

It's been quite a while since I posted on here, so I guess it's time.

With FM12 coming to a relatively soon closing, I looked at the squad, finances and the overall stature of Tottenham. We had some decent players in there, but they were either too old, or long term injured for the most part. Oh, and not the least, overpaid as h***! The massive ammount of money going out each month at Spurs were staggering. The club was losing in excess of £10m a month, and the chairman was bound to bail us out at least twice a season with cash injections. After trying to first steady the ship, by selling off the deadwood, the higher paid players etc, I quickly realised one thing; there was no time left. If the last few FM releases have been anything to go on, then we probably have about 2-3 seasons left on FM12 before we turn onto FM13. That left me between a rock and a hard place, and I decided to go for broke (literally).

We splashed out cash left, right and center, tallying upwards of £64m the first season, and then a whopping £153m the next. That means that I've spent £166m net on transfers in the 2 seasons I've been in charge. This has led to the monthly losses increasing to a staggering £19.7m! Without the cash injections from the chairman, Tottenham would have lost £210m last season, and we're looking to lose even more this season.

If you disregard the financial shenangians, we're at least improving in the sporting department. Last season we finished in 9th place, only a last minute goal away from Europa League. So far this season, we're sitting in 7th place, just 8 points behind Man City in 4th. Unfortunately, we've slipped up 3 times already this season against bottom feeders, and that has to be sorted out if we're to get into that coveted Champions League. My aim is to grab at least one trophy with Spurs before the FM12 game ends, no matter which trophy it is. The main means to do this? Throw money at it! With a sugar daddy at the helm, I will keep on chucking money at anyone willing to take them, in an attempt to buy my way into a title. Heck, I'll even pay off a referee or 15 if I can :)

--Kim

Belly

Manchester United

2 wins out of 2 so cant complain. Sold Corre to Geir for 100 Million and replaced him with a younger model for 7mil.

Looking forward to what may be the clans last on FM12.

Belly,

Kim - Spurs

A great start to the season for my Spurs side, as we try to push through and make it into the top 4. It's going to be a tough fight, but my boys are up for it. I've been mixing it up with quite a variety of formations and tactics throughout FM12, with the latest being a very attacking 433 with wingbacks. Now I've gone back to my FM11 version, the 424. So far it's been looking good, as we now have the players to play the system.

I know it's still early, but we've looked very comfortable, scoring 6 and conceding none so far in the league, winning both games. It's going to be a proper dogfight these last 2 seasons before FM13 is out, so expect some fireworks! I reckon all the current top 5 will be battling it out for the CL spots, as the AI teams have been properly picked apart during the summer.

-Kim

Well the time has came i have packed up my things from the office and said farewell to my players. What can i say about fm 12 well not much really i won nothing highest finish 6th 2 cup finals which i got thumped. Now i look forward to fm 13 and playing in the clan again 1 thing i might do is go back to the 2d view that might help me because i need to improve and stop being the wipping boy of the clan been a pleasure playing with these lads over out out :applause:

Belly

Manchester United

Well the time has come to say a goodbye to another TOP version of FM. I would like to thank all my fellow members :

1. Oliver

2. Grant

3. Geir

4. Ali

5. Jimmy

6. Jack

7. Kim

8. Mark

9. Jaime

10. Spencer

11. Davie

12. Anthony

13. Lucian

14. Matej

15. Mike

16. Ryan

17. Andy

18. Al

19. Mike (Junior)

20. Stuart

To start off with here is my Season Update.

Good last season for me finishing 3rd in league and reaching Cl Semi losing narrowly to Grant. Didnt get that elusive trophy so will cling on like mad to my 1 profile claim to fame.

Ok so here is my Closing Update Post. I will start of with General Clan Updates for the FM2012 Game and then post some updates relating to my profile.

Trophies Won Final Table (IMO the final Ranking of Managers on the game)

trophieswon.jpg

Manager of the Year

moty-3.jpg

Sack Race

sackrace.jpg

Ok So thats the overview complete and Manager Review complete.

Now to discuss FM2013. The clan has decided to Merge both Clan games so the Premiership Glory Clan and Underdogs will become 1 game for FM2013. Watch out for the thread very soon.

FM2012 - Signing Off,

Belly,

• 4 weeks later...

Archived