Highest Natural Player Value(600k to £36 million)

I play a 4-2-3-1, with 2 CM's rather than DM's. Basically the entire tactic is focussed on getting the ball to Wilson in behind the defence, so the other players in the team don't score too many, but he more than makes up for it. Came up through my youth academy too, he's almost the perfect player!

Tunniclife is superb Ackter, how many goals did he manage in his career?

Think it was 1200ish in 700ish matches. I have a screenshot somewhere but can't be bothered to look through them all again.

He never did that well for England (compared to club form) because the English FA are racists and refused to hire the most successful manager of all time on the basis that I'm Welsh.

Think it was 1200ish in 700ish matches. I have a screenshot somewhere but can't be bothered to look through them all again.

He never did that well for England (compared to club form) because the English FA are racists and refused to hire the most successful manager of all time on the basis that I'm Welsh.

That's an incredible goal ratio mate, well done. If Wilson beats it, I'll let you know ;) Unlucky on the racism though, I never managed to get the Scotland job as an Englishman actually now that I think about it, despite being the best candidate and applying 3 times...

He should be able to - I wasted Tunnicliffe's first four or five season (I think it was) before changing to the tactics I used to make him score like that.

I had a youngster through that looked even better than Tunnicliffe attribute-wise, but he just never performed anywhere near the same levels.

historyu.jpg

dosso.jpg

As you can see I signed this lad for 600k after seeing him in the Ivory Coast youth side he has become a great player and is now valued at £36 million. I was wondering is the highest natural value a player can have limited in any way? I know a player takes up the value they are sold for and then it levels out to what their true value is but can he go any higher and what determines it?

well done have a cake.

Archived