Is FM10 faster than FM11?

I have just started a save on 11 and it seems to run slower than 10. I have the same leagues and number of players loaded, also the same laptop. I just wanted to know whether it is worth carrying on or to go back to 10? Thanks :)

Well, with the added agents and so forth, of course FM2010 will likely run faster than the newer title, however is it worth it for you to give up more recent database and the new changes? is up to you. I personally play Fm2011, I enjoyed 10, in some ways more ( I hate match preparation, it feels too restrictive for tactical tweaking) yet I play the newer title still anyway.

FM11 is a little slower to run than FM10, or at least I find it so. Then again that is sometimes the price you pay for much improved quality.

I still don't find that FM11 is scarily slow though. It takes me a while to get througha week, but I do run a lot of leagues. If you do the same then it's bound to run slow. FM10 will too.

At the end of the day the cost to weigh up is an improved game or a little bit faster (and I mean a little bit). I know what I'd go for. Why play with the old when you can get your hands on the shiny new?

I am split between the 2 versions.

FM10.

FM09 was bad for me and a step back. I instantly saw the improvements in FM10 the 3rd patch fixed it all for me. It is a sensible version.

FM11

I play this for a bit then stop, start again and stop. Something in it is just not right especially with the transfers / agent fee etc and i quickly fall out with it. But then soon want to launch and play the game again.

Archived