kimz 11.3 tactics

These are my 3rd patch tactics for FM 2011, enjoy it.....

113tacv1.0.jpg

113tacv1.1.jpg

Tactic

There are two tactics on v1 :

• v1.0 for attacking tactic
  • v1.1 for defensive tactic

Or you can switch between tactics if you can not dominate game. Sometimes I used v1.1 to keep my lead on last ten minutes.

Player Needed - Player speed is everything

GK : Common GK

DL/DR or ML/MR : Players with high defensive attribute are needed, good passing and crossing are plus and dont forget put fast players here

DC : Fast DC is needed

DMC : Player with good defending attributes, his job is mostly defending

AMC : Good passing, creativity, technique, flair and other play maker attributes

STCR : Your best poacher: good finishing, composure, flair, pace, acceleration

STCL : Your second best poacher: good finishing, composure, flair, pace, acceleration

STC : Forward with good passing, creativity, technique, flair and other play maker attributes, pace, acceleration

Others

I am not using any opposition instruction

Change tempo minus 2 to plus 2 from it's default tempo after few matches to prevent ai get used your tactic

Change focus passing to mixed if opposition team using 3 DC

Change to v1.1 when ai start attacking and exploit your wing especially when your team is leading

Download tactics

feedback much appreciated..........:thup:

won ekstraklasa with Lechia Gdansk first season (predicted 12th) and FA polish cup quarter finals out .... really good

won super cup against Piast 2-0 at the start of 2nd season

will let u knw how i get on...

won ekstraklasa with Lechia Gdansk first season (predicted 12th) and FA polish cup quarter finals out .... really good

won super cup against Piast 2-0 at the start of 2nd season

will let u knw how i get on...

glad it worked for you......... waiting for your next feedback .......

kimz, i always like your tactic and i found i conceded too much goals mainly from opponents cross in and scores. Sometimes scoring own goal as result as well.

thanks for your reply..........

you should change to v1.1 when ai start attacking and exploit your wing, especially when your team is leading

and dont forget put pacey winger / fullback.

Second season finished: won ekstraklasa again and polish cup too this time.

Champions league got Barca, palermo and CSKA ... i finished 3rd of group with some unlucky games and then got man utd in europa league !! lool i lost 4-1 agg no chance... will feedback for next season

I always use the 1.1 version, since i don't have MR and ML players...

My questions are, you put the 2 tactics in the match preparation? or you just change from one tactic to other before the game? or you always start with the same tactic and only change it during the game?

And the Opponent Instructions? I always put my assistant tacking care of Team Talk, OI and Match Preparation

I always use the 1.1 version, since i don't have MR and ML players...

My questions are, you put the 2 tactics in the match preparation? or you just change from one tactic to other before the game? or you always start with the same tactic and only change it during the game?

And the Opponent Instructions? I always put my assistant tacking care of Team Talk, OI and Match Preparation

only 1 tactic on match preparation until my team is blending and then leave it to ass man

i put v1.0 on mp if my team is a big team and almost attacking all the time

and v1.1 on mp if i have lower team and should defend all the time

if my next opp better than mine then i start with v1.1 otherwise im using v1.0

if ai attacking ill go defending v1.1 and if ai defend ill attack v1.0

I only used the 1.1 version

I was 1st most of the season, but Inter had a great form, and i had some difficulties away

tableev.jpg

timcup.jpg

palermod.jpg

I didn't played for any European competition

i prefer retrain my wing back to ML/MR pos than using any pure ML/MR with awful defending attribute

btw 108 goals is great.........

Have anyone tried it with lower division teams?

Cause I think this tactics' player's attributes requirements are quite high for lower division teams.

loe coba aja bud, ntar posting disini hasilnya ........ -_^

loe coba aja bud, ntar posting disini hasilnya ........ -_^

Gue juga mau coba, tapi ya kepentok sama attribute yg loe sarankan. Cari pemain yg defend dan speednya sama-sama bagus susah lagee, ada pun itu biasanya kelas divisi utama, bukan pemain di divisi bawah.

Ok, has promised here is my second season with Palermo in 2015/2016

seria.jpg

Only lost 3 games, one of them was the first game of the season where i used the 1.0 version, away with Juventus, the other 2 was after the lost with Arsenal for the CL where my teams was in a very low morale

In CL i passed the groups but lost with Arsenal in the first round (btw, Arsenal only lost in the final in Penalties)

cupb.jpg

teamc.jpg

Only used the 1.0 version in the first 5 or 6 games, but changed to the 1.1 version

Thanks kimz for this great tactic :D

Ok, has promised here is my second season with Palermo in 2015/2016

seria.jpg

Only lost 3 games, one of them was the first game of the season where i used the 1.0 version, away with Juventus, the other 2 was after the lost with Arsenal for the CL where my teams was in a very low morale

In CL i passed the groups but lost with Arsenal in the first round (btw, Arsenal only lost in the final in Penalties)

cupb.jpg

teamc.jpg

Only used the 1.0 version in the first 5 or 6 games, but changed to the 1.1 version

Thanks kimz for this great tactic :D

youre wellcome.........

one question did you tweak any or just use v1.1 on each games?

Gue juga mau coba, tapi ya kepentok sama attribute yg loe sarankan. Cari pemain yg defend dan speednya sama-sama bagus susah lagee, ada pun itu biasanya kelas divisi utama, bukan pemain di divisi bawah.

the most important attribute is pace and acceleration for all defender, winger and striker others are secondary...

3rd season I just holidayed most of it (i'm with Portugal National team and i'm a bit tired of Palermo), still i have won the Serie A and the Cup, but the CL is very hard, i don't understand how does penza won the CL with so weak team... even when I play with Real Madrid and Barcelona is almost impossible to win it

Brilliant tactics. I think this is the best FM 2011 tactics. It reminds me of the tactics that you made for FM(2008?) kimz. Great job.

unledhe.png

unled2zd.png

glad it works for you............. yeah FM2008

Archived