433 11.3 Amazing tactic

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why do you upload to filefactory? could not download from the link you gave.

no that would hog up my sever iv 8 other sites on there .... so i dont wanna hog it up too much .. i use filefactory because its easy to keep all my uploads in one place and i have over 100 files

One thing I must say: I DO ****IN' HATE TEAM TALK! It sucks! It seems that one word could turn a 4-1 into a 4-5... damnit!!

yes try not to do team talks ..just stick to players with low morale .. or who are playing badly by way off players rateing

hire good assistant manager with determination, motivation, level of discipline, man managment and tactical knowledge on high level. Pay attention to opinions of your assman before matches (over-confident players).

expect a performance - that is what i say to a specific player when my assman report him. Generally first thing when i start a new game is to hire new assistant manager. Usually I let him do teamtalks.

Mate amazing tactic. Using new 4312 tactic...

Now...Heres what to do people: Pre match: Say nothing...

Half time: Say nothing....only say pleased to players with 7.9 rating and above, and disappointed (or similar) with players with 6.1 and below.

Full time: Say pleased to players with rating over 6.9 to keep morale high, and disappointed to players with rating 5.9 and below.

Also praise via talking to player directly if rating over 8.0

And criticise player via talking to them if rating 5.5 and below.

This has worked for me and have studied the trends for over a season now..

Im Atalanta and am 1st after 27 games, only losing once.

Best tactic out there (along with Daves ofcourse) but I find this one better defensively.

I am tweaking certain aspects and will speak to Tattoman in the coming days about making perhaps a winger tactic.

Happy gaming

Mate amazing tactic. Using new 4312 tactic...

Now...Heres what to do people: Pre match: Say nothing...

Half time: Say nothing....only say pleased to players with 7.9 rating and above, and disappointed (or similar) with players with 6.1 and below.

Full time: Say pleased to players with rating over 6.9 to keep morale high, and disappointed to players with rating 5.9 and below.

Also praise via talking to player directly if rating over 8.0

And criticise player via talking to them if rating 5.5 and below.

This has worked for me and have studied the trends for over a season now..

Im Atalanta and am 1st after 27 games, only losing once.

Best tactic out there (along with Daves ofcourse) but I find this one better defensively.

I am tweaking certain aspects and will speak to Tattoman in the coming days about making perhaps a winger tactic.

Happy gaming

thanks for yout feed back preveza i will be making a wingers over the coming weeks .. but i wanted to make use off a ACM but im loving this tactic at the mo

well i feel a winger tactic can only really work with big teams .. because your front man needs to be good ..plus your wingers ... so it wont be easy to have it working for smaller clubs

Mr Houghs latest 4123 is for any club...Im sure with hard work and my help :p we can have a winger tactic working for every team..Once you get the attacking movement the way you want it, then you just need to have the perfect defensive structure to get it right...But having decent players is also important

Sparks, I'm trying your new tactic with my Wrexham save.

I got promoted twice in 3 seasons with your Control 4-3-3.

I'm now in League 1 and relegation candidates, so if this does well it will truly be a diablo tactic!

UPDATE: 1st game of the season, expected to lose heavily to Gillingham.

http://img685.imageshack.us/i/wrexhamgillingham.png/

Restricted them to one shot and scored 3.

Sparks, I'm trying your new tactic with my Wrexham save.

I got promoted twice in 3 seasons with your Control 4-3-3.

I'm now in League 1 and relegation candidates, so if this does well it will truly be a diablo tactic!

yep it works really well with the team talks that preveza has sed .. i am running away with the perm ..and still in all cups aswell ... ill post some sreen shots once iv finnished ... but im really happy with Tri-star

yep it works really well with the team talks that preveza has sed .. i am running away with the perm ..and still in all cups aswell ... ill post some sreen shots once iv finnished ... but im really happy with Tri-star

I had never come across your website before Preveza uploaded this tactic, so thanks to him. It needs to be more well renowned!

Diolch yn fawr a dydd da!

i am the owner and maker off the site n tactic ..

Yes, I know. But Preveza uploaded the tactic to this forum. Otherwise, I would not have known of your tactics. I meant thanks to him for making me aware.

If it came across wrongly, I apologise. My first language is Cymraeg (Welsh) and I only really use English online and in exams.

Tri -Star is such an awesome tatic. Kudos to you Sparks and Preveza. All 1 needs now is an awesome training schedule to compliment the true potential of this tatic lol.

Thanks once more doing some wonders for my Drolysden side

it seems to be so great!

there got 3 tactics set,

Sparks-Master Contorl 11.3 Tactic best used in lower leauges

Sparks-Masters-Control-Extreme Best used for higher leauges with world class players

Sparks-Masters-Scorpio-Contorl.11.3 Best used for higher leauges with average to good players

if i use some average to good players with control-extreme is it work?

it seems to be so great!

there got 3 tactics set,

Sparks-Master Contorl 11.3 Tactic best used in lower leauges

Sparks-Masters-Control-Extreme Best used for higher leauges with world class players

Sparks-Masters-Scorpio-Contorl.11.3 Best used for higher leauges with average to good players

if i use some average to good players with control-extreme is it work?

Erictan .. they are just a guide ... because i am one man that can play one team at a time ..

i started with SM-Contorl 11.3 with a new game ... once i went up to the perm it needed to be off a faster tempo .. i cannot test it with every team ..

you should save your game first then test out what works best for u

Archived