Small London Teams to Build Up?

Man Utd are often considered to be a London club, seeing as that's where their fans live.

that is beyond pathetic, why dont you try doing some research before you post?

in devon and cornwall we have millions of them, in fact plymouth are in administration due to people glory supporting.

Ignorant.

*tongue firmly in cheek*

Man Utd are often considered to be a London club, seeing as that's where their fans live.
that is beyond pathetic, why dont you try doing some research before you post?

in devon and cornwall we have millions of them, in fact plymouth are in administration due to people glory supporting.

Ignorant.

*tongue firmly in cheek*

:thup:

:D

• 1 month later...

My advice is don't go too small, unless you are using some kind of data add-on. While any English club has the potential to be taken to the very top, not all of them will have accurate locations.

I found this out last year as I took Tooting & Mitcham up but still had players mentioning moving away to a more metropolitan area, like Birmingham or Manchester.

My advice is don't go too small, unless you are using some kind of data add-on. While any English club has the potential to be taken to the very top, not all of them will have accurate locations.

I found this out last year as I took Tooting & Mitcham up but still had players mentioning moving away to a more metropolitan area, like Birmingham or Manchester.

Along the same lines as this subject, I recently found out that St. Albans is only rated at a 6 for attraction in the database!

I found this especially shocking when I saw that even Hemel Hempstead is rated higher (12) and Luton, of all places, is also rated as a 6! :D Seriously, Hemel needs some points taken off! :p

Surely St. Albans is one of the potentially nicest places to live for a footballer (and definitely the surrounding towns and villages) when measured in terms of house prices, transport links, school performances, historical values, location in relation to the capital and quality of life etc.

Personally, I would think that if Bath is 15 in terms of attraction (according to the database it is), St. Albans ought to be at least around the same level, maybe a 13 or 14.

Archived