The 20 Teams and 20 Seasons Challenge/Sign Up (Not like any before) (I think)

I've had to get loads of new players, not many of them too good though. Tony Kane on Loan, he doesn't look to bad. Darren Ambrose on loan too, Daryl Murphy looking like our star striker, not very promising season ahead. Drew with Celtic in my fourth game to get us our first point of the season. Got our first win in english competitive football, 3-2 win over Bournemouth.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by weeeman27bob:

Aghh my defence is awful! i've just conceded 6 against wigan and they are predicted 19th!

I'm considering playing 7 at the back. I've made some quality signings up front Stancu and Carlton Carl on loan.

Just lost 2-1 to them icon_frown.gif

This is g to be a long season, i got thrashed 4-0 in the first game at Wigan then lost 2-1 away to Reading but it should have been more then my first home game against Boro was 1-1 when 4 additional minutes was announced and we were awarded a penalty which my only signing so far (Graham kavanagh) scored, but from the kick off they go straight up the other end and score so i'm denied my first win.

Looks like i will be signing Doumbe from Celtic again, just waiting for his work permit to be decided.

Celtic 08 only gets docked 2 points for the fact he had Hibs instead of Aberdeen, I was joking about the 'inconvenience'. He will have only played 1 round as he didn't play the first one.

Whitehead in future let me do the tables

Gibster, yes you can join.

Archived