The 20 Teams and 20 Seasons Challenge/Sign Up (Not like any before) (I think)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Since we have 2 people still doing it, i'm changing it till 4.30, 5 at the latest, because it will make it more competitive, but so that the people that did it before the original deadline don't feel hard done by, whoever puts there team up now, will get 2 points deducted from this weeks score.

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Position Name Played Points

1. Whitehead 1 17

2. PaulHartman71 1 12

3. Weeman27bob 1 10

4. Jimalex 1 09 (?)

5. Neville46 1 07

</pre>

How fully that will work, the question mark is becaus ethats how it stands and I fyou have used the 50 game rule then you will be docked points

Originally posted by jimalex:

I was offered Hughes in the second window for 65k but negotiated to 50, Delgado was only valued at 575 when i bid the asking price they wanted 675

I would like to see that offer if you could upload it, if not don't worry about it.

I cant comment on your other transfers don't know those players that well

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

Position Name Played Points

1. Whitehead 1 17

2. PaulHartman71 1 12

3. Weeman27bob 1 10

4. Neville46 1 07

4. jimalex 1 07

</pre>

He gets two points docked for uploading after the original deadline, which puts him in joint fourth.

Thank you, i only thought this was meant to be a bit of fun, now i'm accused of cheating and docked points for posting late when on the first page it just says Sunday.

If i was going to cheat i would have finished higher than 12th and i'd have signed better players.

Are all the games the same at the start because a few people sold Gardner but on my game he was injured until after the transfer deadline

Originally posted by jimalex:

Thank you, i only thought this was meant to be a bit of fun, now i'm accused of cheating and docked points for posting late when on the first page it just says Sunday.

If i was going to cheat i would have finished higher than 12th and i'd have signed better players.

Are all the games the same at the start because a few people sold Gardner but on my game he was injured until after the transfer deadline

I think you can still sell players if they are injured.

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weeeman27bob:

I know what's taking him so long....... it's his tactics

Well with the team that's next, you'd be stupid not to defend, defend and defend, even against Derby icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And they're in the Prem?

Bet I know who it is!!!

It's Stoke isn't it icon_wink.gif

Originally posted by PoopyPants:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by weeeman27bob:

I know what's taking him so long....... it's his tactics

Well with the team that's next, you'd be stupid not to defend, defend and defend, even against Derby icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And they're in the Prem?

Bet I know who it is!!!

It's Stoke isn't it icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe

Archived