The 20 Teams and 20 Seasons Challenge/Sign Up (Not like any before) (I think)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Week 2 - Hearts

Oh yes, the premiership team you will be managing this week is indeed, Hearts. Hearts have been part of a top 4 swap round to make the challenge more challenging. Rangers swapped with Manchester United, Celtic with Chelsea, Aberdeen with Liverpool, and Hearts with Arsenal. This is the database you will need, I have checked it and changed everything that needs changing EG: Club histories and such. You will only need to use this database on weeks we are using Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or this week Hearts.

You should only use leagues in England, as i'm not sure whether the Scottish league works, however the English most certainly does as I succesfully holidayed a season as Hearts manager.

Hearts -

You have just been part of a 4 team inter-British league swap, and it's not looking good for you in your new league. The bookies and the media rate you as 20th, and you will need a lot of skill and luck to guide them to a decent finish. Good Luck icon14.gif

Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I don't think it would be fair on the others, and I feel everyone should use the same database

But i'm on my dads comp so i won't be able to do it if you know what i mean </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well all you have to do is swap the 4 teams from Scotland with the 4 teams from England. Then edit the 3 competition histories from each country, and the 8 club histories of the season before.

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

Week 2 - Hearts

Oh yes, the premiership team you will be managing this week is indeed, Hearts. Hearts have been part of a top 4 swap round to make the challenge more challenging. Rangers swapped with Manchester United, Celtic with Chelsea, Aberdeen with Liverpool, and Hearts with Arsenal. This is the database you will need, I have checked it and changed everything that needs changing EG: Club histories and such. You will only need to use this database on weeks we are using Celtic, Rangers, Aberdeen or this week Hearts.

You should only use leagues in England, as i'm not sure whether the Scottish league works, however the English most certainly does as I succesfully holidayed a season as Hearts manager.

Hearts -

You have just been part of a 4 team inter-British league swap, and it's not looking good for you in your new league. The bookies and the media rate you as 20th, and you will need a lot of skill and luck to guide them to a decent finish. Good Luck icon14.gif

i have downloaded thi database but i can not get it to work, can you tell me how to install it please

Originally posted by Neville46:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

Week 2 - Hearts

Hearts -

i have downloaded thi database but i can not get it to work, can you tell me how to install it please </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You might need to unzip it, to do this you need something like winRAR.

Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

I on mine i have hibs not aberdeen just so hearts can get a derby is that ok?

Can't you just swap Hibs with Aberdeen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>CBA

Originally posted by Celtic 08:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PaulHartman71:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Celtic 08:

I on mine i have hibs not aberdeen just so hearts can get a derby is that ok?

Can't you just swap Hibs with Aberdeen? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>CBA </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? It would take about 1 minute to do.

Archived