The 20 Teams and 20 Seasons Challenge/Sign Up (Not like any before) (I think)

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Tomiscool:

Ah you just told us :p

But obviously no blatent cheating right...?

Yeah, lol, I didn't feel the need to put the really obvious ones like, making a new manager and giving yourself all the best players for nothing, fixing matches etc.

The gameplay and everything changes.

I had to just download 8.0.2 a second ago..

Is it cheating to buy players by offering the club £40 million after 50 league games..knowing full fell that it wont matter because the game will stop after a season?

The gameplay and everything changes.

I had to just download 8.0.2 a second ago..

Is it cheating to buy players by offering the club £40 million after 50 league games..knowing full fell that it wont matter because the game will stop after a season?

No, I don't think it lets you do it unless you have the 40M anyway does it/

It does Paul Hartman...I didn't think it did, but it does :/

Whitehead, I used http://www.gamershell.com/download_23243.shtml

Yeah, I don't think it's very realistic, as in my save games I presume that AI teams especially Italian ones never pay the majority of the transfers in up-front cash, instead over a year or so, which by the way we have to do transfers, it doesn't make sence since they have all the cash anyway.

well if it was set on a friday night, then you would have at least one full day over the weekend otherwise you work to hard lol

and then have it done by wednesday or thursday even just to give Paul an easier time.

one day difference sint to much?

but its up to paul what goes on.

I understand what you are saying but I know that I have the African Striking Competition to do as well, and Paul as the South American one, so we would need a little extra time, so I think a week is perfect.

Originally posted by Whitehead:

one more question we having it against the rules then yea to do pay the other club after 50 game n that?

I don't know, what is everyone elses views on that?

And yeah, Celtic 08 as long as the screenies are posted by next Sunday it doesn't really matter.

i'm against the 50 game thing. for two reasons

1. it's not about trying to sign the best players, it's about trying to do the best you can with the team and a few signings. IRL, you wouldn't get top noth players like torres,drogba and ronaldo signing for bolton. I think it makes the game more enjoyable trying to play sensibly

2. i've already started and i don't want to play 3 months all over again

alive and kicking!!

I thin paul needs to set strict rules to stop people exploiting the 50 game rule. And the like or even make it 2 seasons to see how they fare being bankrupt lol.

I stil would like to no if cups will efect our points at the end as otherwise there is no point in my playing a propa side in europe or fa/league cups.

The best way to make money is sell diouf even if he is your best player lol

I could have exploited newcastle when they bid for him but at times the AI are riduculus and though it might be seen as cheating.

Got some good players in though, took a while but its seems I could be a top four finisher. and even could win europe and my new striker only likes to score aboard lol

I think this thread could become a huge success, maybe after a set amount increase the amount of players and have a league 1 and league 2 to add more competition for the lower managers.

I am unsure how points will be awarded for this but points should be docked for using the 50 game payment system.

All you want to happen is them to play 50 games now lol.

Sorry for the not responding for so long, my computer is been effected with spyware or some ****, and the only way I can now use the internet is through firefox, which is fine but my email is ****ed so I'm getting it sorted by a proffesional soon.

1. From now on the 50 game thing is banned, because it is cheating tbh, and it's causing a lot of hassle so I don't think it should be allowed.

2. No bonuses will be issued for cups, as I don't see it neccasary.

Sweet, thanks for clearing it up icon_biggrin.gif

Any restrictions on loading seperate nations players?

Nope, and Whitehead I appreciate that but obviously not all teams are in Europe, and I'm sure by winning games you will boost board confidence in you.

Archived