Unrealgods small club to big club challenge:Scotland

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ttaammiiss:

had a wage limit of 6,300k per week , so made a budget adjustment and went down to 3,600k and now got 155k to spend in div 2 , and selling a couple of players for 26k and 25k both with 25% of next sale icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell. I got a £40k transfer kitty on promotion to the first division and that was like winning the lottery!

This guy is on -£105 per week... Does this mean I get payed to have him playing for me? icon_biggrin.gif

But yeah, onto the important stuff.

End of Season table

Fb season. Went on a crap streak towards the end and nearly threw it away after my loanees went home as they didn't want to renew icon13.gif

Player stats for the whole league

As you can see, my 2 dominant players were Scott Gates and the legend that is Garry Wood (who didn't renew his loan the cuunt icon_frown.gif

Next season will be tough with me relying on loanees so much here. Will need to strengthen very much. But my finances are looking immense, so should get a decent budget for next season icon_smile.gif

Impressive! icon14.gif

No cup news? icon_wink.gif

I got rid of Andreoni. Needed Kelly on loan from Aberdeen. Much better goalie than Peat.

Good luck with next seson. Might not be posting an update for a while. I have 3 Long Term games at the moment and this one is last in the pile.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gypsum:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ttaammiiss:

had a wage limit of 6,300k per week , so made a budget adjustment and went down to 3,600k and now got 155k to spend in div 2 , and selling a couple of players for 26k and 25k both with 25% of next sale icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bloody hell. I got a £40k transfer kitty on promotion to the first division and that was like winning the lottery! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

at least your in division1 , i've won 1 game out my first 6 in the 2nd icon_frown.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by birdy123:

I hate posting during a season, but I finished 4th in the Second division, and am into the promotion playoff. But it says that I am in the relegation plaeyoff. Wtf is going on? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's a relegation playoff for the team from the league above. Promotion palyoff for you. So really, it's a Relegation/promotion playoff.

East Fife are now in the 2nd tier of scottish football

End if Season squad

Final League Standings stated off a little slow then gathered momentum , ross county always looked like winning it , but got to within 2 points at one stage , but got promoted via the playoffs , beating raith in the semi and morton in the final

cups - nothing exciting as usual , knocked out in round 1 of the league cup by raith , round 1 of the challenge cup by peterhead , and beat arbroath 5-3 in the scottish but lost to dunfermline 4-0 in the forth round

relegation here i come

Not started the season yet, first game in a few days.

Managed to keep my 4 loanees from last season though, so that should boost my team.

Only one signing though, and he is a striker, which I don't need (even though he is amazing). Will probably retrain him into a midfielder to strengthen there.

• 2 weeks later...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Unrealgod:

Not much intrest here is there maby people are n't MAN enough for the challenge.(hopefully this will make people read the page. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif Might pick this one up again. Been a bit distracted by my sign up thread recently. It certainly is a tough challenge. Hopefully I can avoid relegation in the first division!

End of Season Update 2011/12 - Stenhousemuir

Decided to pick this this up again after a wee break icon_biggrin.gif

Scottish Cup - 5th Round

League Cup - 2nd Round

Challenge Cup - 3rd Round

A fairly uneventful season saw us stuck in 9th place from the 9th game onwards and we were never really looked like moving either way from that spot, so we were left to fight for survival in the play-offs once again.

We were drawn against Ross County in the semi-final and despite dominating the first leg away from home we could only get a 0-0 draw.

The second leg was much the same but two early goals set us on the path to a comfortable 3-0 victory.

The final was to be played against Clyde, with the first leg at Broadwood Stadium.

Two early goals for Clyde left us facing an uphill struggle but after dominating the rest of the match we came away with a 2-2 draw.

A fairly even 2nd leg was settled by our better finishing ending with a flattering 4-0 scoreline.

League Table

Squad

Transfers

Well hopefully we can push on next season after a fairly dissapointing one, where I hoped to push a bit further up the league.

30.12.07 - Halfway Through

3rd Position

Squad

Cups

I got knocked out of the Challenge cup and the CIS cup in the first round agaisnt higher league opposition. The board had only expected me to enjoy the competitions.

I went out third round in the scottish cup - the board had expected me to get to the fourth round so they were a little disapointed.

Hopefulyl i can get Stanraer through due to playoff or direct promotion.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest mikeytwigge

just noticed this after starting a game in the scottis 3rd division already. started as forfar and got promoted as champions first season. have just started my second season and i have this aace striker called david goodwiile on loan he got 13 goals in 6 friendleys 5 goals in the 5 league games and 4 goals in the two cup games. Thanks to him im sitting top of the second division despite not having spent a penny on transfers since i took over the club (got some frees in first season)

End of Season Update 2012/13 - Stenhousemuir

League Cup - 2nd round

Challenge Cup - 3rd round

Scottish Cup - 5th round

During the close season 17 players were brought in and 17 let go, which I thought had given us a much better quality of squad. Transfers

A much better season saw us stay around mid-table all season, which is where we finished.

Squad

Finances

After finally making some progress in the league hopefully we can make a push for promotion this season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gers51:

League Cup - 2nd round

Scottish Cup - 5th round

During the close season 17 players were brought in and 17 let go, which I thought had given us a much better quality of squad. Transfers

A much better season saw us stay around mid-table all season, which is where we finished.

Squad

Finances

After finally making some progress in the league hopefully we can make a push for promotion this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to see you've got so far! hopefully you can get to the premierleague and play alongside Ranger and Celtic.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Unrealgod:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gers51:

League Cup - 2nd round

Scottish Cup - 5th round

Squad

Finances

After finally making some progress in the league hopefully we can make a push for promotion this season. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Good to see you've got so far! hopefully you can get to the premierleague and play alongside Ranger and Celtic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm really enjoying this game! Also interestingly Rangers' have finished 2nd, 2nd, 4th, 3rd, 3rd and 1st to deny Celtic eight in a row icon_biggrin.gif

Archived