FM 2008: The A.C. Milan Thread - Sponsored by Jesus and Kaka

viktor6

Originally posted by macsoz:

hi guys

i'm jus about to start a new game with ac after a reasonably lenghty game with leeds. this is my first save on 8.0.2 but i had updated my leeds save from 8.0.1 to 8.0.2. i'm thinkin about using one of kimiz tactics as after readin though parts of the thread and from watchin ac in real life strikers and wide players are goin to be a problem.

i have a budget of 19mil which i dnt get as most guys seem to be getting 28mil which wud make things alot easier. first buy is going to barazagli. then the usual youngsters-sakho, cahais, saviet and wijnaldum and i'm thinkin about loaning bojan and possibly buyin marcelo.

anyone else i shud look at for my first buys.

will post bk when the league starts.

i would seriously consider going for a winger as AC would no dooubt benefit from this. True you could play a diamond 4-4-2 with pirlo- seedorf, gourcuff, kaka but backups are needed

have a look at rosina, montolivo, david silva, Diego capel, vantaggiato

id also have a look at the players you could get on frees, theres some good quality in there

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think i may have shot myself in the foot by using FMM 2.12 icon_mad.gif

i downloaded it the other day and decided to try it out on a few player (read: key players). i jacked all their stats up and it looked all good, but within about 1 or 2 days of game time, all stats reset to 14-16 and 20 (rarely, only for minor things though)

Editing stats for the club is fine though, no problem whatsoever there

has anyone come across this problem before? how can i fix it? can i fix it?

do i ave to use my backup game which is about 2 months behind

hi guys!

after 6 consecutive seasons with arsenal and winning the league title 6 times. i decided to load my backup at june 2012. i let my contract run out and milan was the only club outside of england to come calling and i accepted their offer icon14.gif

milan haven't been fantastic, finishing 7th in 09/10, champions in 10/11 and 3rd in 11/12. as i come in, kaka is looking for a new challenge and is unhappy, zaccardo is 30, and a backup GK who really is not up to the mark. the central midfield lacks depth with only 3 DMs and 1 MC. one of them being pirlo who is 33.

anyhow, my squadlist

im looking to sign this guy from my previous arsenal squad, buonanotte

and toni kroos and lulinha. their stats aren't great but they're fantastic players.

Originally posted by superpippo1990:

i downloaded it the other day and decided to try it out on a few player (read: key players). i jacked all their stats up and it looked all good, but within about 1 or 2 days of game time, all stats reset to 14-16 and 20 (rarely, only for minor things though)

Is it because of their pa problem? For eg, a player pa is only 170 but whatever u jack up adds up to more than 170.

i don't really use the fmm alot, so i am not sure if that's the problem.

Originally posted by Barnetboyz:

thought i would continue my ac milan game for a bit..

Squad (Start of 3rd season)

05032008180107xq5.th.jpg

The DM is now a playmaker (Pirlo although Veloso will replace him quite soon), Sankhare looks amazing and will probably be starting in the MC spot behind Kaka (AMC) and unless i buy a world class full back i expect Marcelo will be starting at DL and Ribery at AML

improvements needed in peoples opinions? 148M to spend

What skin do you use Barnetboyz? It looks amazing. I really like it.

Originally posted by vasilli07:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by superpippo1990:

Is it because of their pa problem? For eg, a player pa is only 170 but whatever u jack up adds up to more than 170.

i don't really use the fmm alot, so i am not sure if that's the problem. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

that could be it, but iv fixed it with FMM 2.13, just have to keep it open during a game

Just finished the second season and i finished runners-up in EVERYTHING!! icon_mad.gif

Finished second in Serie A, lost in both finals of Champions League and Coppa Italia...

Just started the third season, been given a new two-year contract and my transfer bugdet............... £139mill!!

I was only expecting around £30mill!! icon_biggrin.gif

And now that the season comes to an end, Milan's fate now lies with the rebuilding program for the future.. So its Uefa Cup for us next year, Where do you see majority of the transfers and rebuilding start for Milan.. does berlusconi splash the cash and get us 5-8 class players to rebuild the squad or do we promote youth. It was agony to see milan leading and then fiorentina going 1-0 up with 15 mins to go !!

i agree, its was heartbreaking to see milan put in a class performance against udinese, only just for it to be all in vain. Cafu put in a good performance which was fitting for his last game.

Just having a look at goal.com and it appears milan have just agreed to a deal for lloris icon_smile.gif

i think that the old guard should be gradually phased out. A striker (possibly 2) need to come in to swap with inzaghi. hes what, 35? i have naught but respect for the player, but sooner r later he's gonna retire. Alternatively youth could be an option. Paloschi looks good and provided all goes well, he could be a class act for milan in years to come.

Midfield is probably the area where milan don't need that much tinkering except for a replacement for brocchi and gattuso (if the exit reports are true). This being considered, Milan would probably only need to buy a player here, someone to replace seedorf. He's gold, but once again, age is the issue here. For the life of me, i dont know why Carletto hasn't given Gourcuff an extended run in the 1st XI. Regarding Gattuso, Milan already have a ready made replacement in Flamini, should the reports prove true.

Defence. Experienced, but slow. I know there's nothing we can do to replace the likes of Cafu, Costacurta et al. (i know billy has retired, but im just making a point here). This would probably be the are where milan need to invest the most. Barzagli possibly? i dont know...what else do you guys think?

By the way, iv just finished my 2nd season with milan. When the window closes ill post a summary icon_smile.gif

Heartbreaking? Yes...

Needed? Possibly...

At last Galliani came out and actually said that we need new players and I will gladly play in the Uefa Cup if his words are true..

I think we'll end up signing Lloris (Which I'm very pleased if he becomes anything as good as on FM icon_biggrin.gif)

The key point now is strengthening our flanks and defence, players like Daniel Alves,Vargas,Zapata,Santacroce,

In the mid we need someone like Cigarini or Montolivo so we can rest Pirlo for a little bit and Montolivo can also play in Seedorf's role (Possibly being a first-teamer and leaving Seedorf fresh for the key games)

+ Someone like Mario Gomez or Huntelaar/Drogba and we can sit and wait for the "Mini Double" next season icon_biggrin.gif

signings milan are defo after

LLoris--already signed will be back up for Abbiati for a year

Ronaldinho---Claims to have signed for milan 14m

Zambrotta wants milan

also Drogba wants milan

also i think mourinho will come in.

Willupdate in little while gone back to my milan save

Ok back as the mighty milan in the year 2011 and i have made a few good signings for this season and the next and theis dinasty is going to get stronger and stronger. i expec to win every trophy this season.

Transfers In/Out

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05222008213440ni0.png

Linking code copied to clipboard

add to that the signing of Luca Modric for ext season to replace the ledgend that i ronaldinho.

Seire A

I fully expect to win te scudetto again this season and it has started well with a 1-0 home win against Sampdoria with Peppe Rossi scoring the only goal of the game a 30 yard screamer into he top corner in the 9minute.

Champions League

I am entering the champions league this season as the reigning champions and in my group ther is

Milan

Celtic

Espanyol

Club Brugge

So i fully expect to get out of this group with relative ease.

Coppa Italia

I hope to win this cup this year as it is the only trophy i have not won during my time at milan and we will start with a game against Udinese.

European Super Cup

We drew Palermo in this cup so it was going to be an all Italian Affair.

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05222008214712hh9.png

Italian Super Cup

In this cup we had to play Juve

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05222008214858um5.png

My Squad

http://img299.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05222008214946gh7.png

So as always opinions and advice please

Originally posted by Sir frosinone:

Ok back as the mighty milan in the year 2011 and i have made a few good signings for this season and the next and theis dinasty is going to get stronger and stronger. i expec to win every trophy this season.

Transfers In/Out

http://img150.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05222008213440ni0.png

Some gd transfers there, im a bit surprised at how much falcao is worth, may look into getting him later

OK, I told you all that I would have an update for you at the end of the window so here it is;

Season 2007/2008 Review

Serie A

Phenomenal season. That’s all I can say. The title was wrapped up with a handful of games to go, unlike last season’s razor-wire finish. The new recruits were phenomenal and blended in exceptionally well with the rest of the team after a few rounds, none of them getting an average rating lower than 7.20.

Goals in the 1st half of the season were pretty evenly distributed with every player out on the field pitching in. After the New Year, Inzaghi was in a rare vein of form and was practically scoring at will, finishing the season with 14 goals from 20 appearances which is not bad imo.

Highlight of the campaign no doubt is the 5:2 mauling of Inter!

Champions League

This too was an interesting affair.

I was drawn in Group H along with:

Paris Saint-Germain

Gelsinkirchen

Olympiakos

First 4 games resulted in an entertaining 3-3 draw with Gelsinkirchen where I didn’t have both of my keepers, thus having to play outfield players as goalies. Next match I drew 1-1 to Olympiakos, then lost home and away to Paris. I managed to get my 1st win of the UCL campaign, 1:0 at Gelsinkirchen. That’s left it all to play for in the last game, both AC and Olympiakos needed a win to have a chance of staying in Europe. The game ended up 4:3 with Dani Alves scoring the winner in stoppage time.

In the 1st knockout round, I got drawn against none other than Manchester United. I thought this was going to be hard. Well, it wasn’t. AC ended up progressing 6:1 on aggregate.

The Quarter Finals saw me pitted against Valencia which I thought was going to be another great game.

WRONG!

6:2 aggregate victory to Milan

Ajax in the Semis, another 6-2 game, this is getting boring

Liverpool in the final, 3-0, to AC. At last, a game in Europe where I haven’t won by scoring 6 goals icon_biggrin.gif. Inzaghi grabbed a brace and Agger scored an own goal

Coppa Italia

I’ll save ya the hype, Milan won to complete their first treble in…ever?

6:1 aggregate win against Roma

Transfers In/Out

OUT (07/08)

Had a whole host of players leave in the window before the 07/08 season on frees. The major movers were:

Storari to Middlesborough for 3.3 million

Bonera to Paris for 2.7 million

Ronaldo to Sevilla for 4.3 million

Ambrosini to Palermo for 3.6 million

Vogel to Portsmouth for 900,000

INS (07/08)

Other than the ones iv already said in my earlier post, I bought Kamil Marek and JP Carrizo

OUTS (08/09)

Abbiati to Liverpool for 5 million

Barzagli to Barcelona for 16 million

Valdo to Real Madrid for 4.7 million

Also sent a whole host of players out on loan to get better game time. Gourcuff went to Blackburn and has run a riot so far. Fingers crossed he can keep it up.

INS (08/09)

Basically brought back a whole host of players that were on co-ownership deals. Bought the other 50% of Iaquinta for 5 million.

Other major business includes:

Aldo Pena (from Bolivar): Free

The guy has good potential, so ill farm him out for this season, see how he goes and we’ll go from there

Mathieu Flamini- free

Gotta keep the squad updated now don’t we ;P

Dias and Lucas: 18.2 million for the pair

Dias is another one for the future, Genie Scout has him with phenomenal stats in the future

Aguero and Klose: Free

“contract bug†icon_wink.gif

Yes so that’s it for the moment, ill post an ss of the team up soon cos if trying to find the right formation to use so any help from you guys would be good (I have too many strikers)

Well i decided to start a new milan save as i want to get back to plaing with two strikers. I spent afair bit of money as i bought all the youth players but onl bought a few for the first team as i will try get better players at the Jan window. I told the board i will the league which i complely expect to do tbh. i will behappy with the semis of the champs league but we will see.

Transfer In/Out

http://img359.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008151012ul1.png

Targets at Christmas

http://img205.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008151230cn5.png

Thats not including free transfers that will come in but they are players who will arive at some stage.

Seire A

I expect to in the league and as usual it wil be only me or inter.

Played one game so far and we beat Fiorentina 1-0 at home with Gila scoring the only goal.

Coppa Italia

Would like to win this cup and we start with a tricky game at Atalanta.

Champions League

not expecting or expected to win this but it would be nice t regan the title. group is

Milan

Seville

Red Star

Stutgart

Not an easy group and i hope to get out of it.

European Super Cup

This was a very interesting game and Bojan made a huge impact on his Milan debut when he came on for the disapointing Gila.

http://img248.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008So opinions and advice wanted needed and apreciated.151741uu6.png

My Squad

http://img502.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008151926bx7.png

Just started a career as milan,i was given £12 million at the start of the season,and spent that on amarui(sp) and a couple of youngsters.Do you get more money later on in the seaon?i asked for more but the board wouldnt have any of it lol

ok so it is now te start of the feb window and i ony bought 1 player as i refused to be held to ransu by Valencia fir the ut of avour and transfer listed Jaquin. i am top of the leaague and sitting comfortably and we are also doing well on all fronts in the competition.

Transfers In/Out

Jao Mounthino £12.5m

Seire A

As said above the league is defo going according to plan with are only defeat away to an underachiecing Roma. Falcao has ben insperational leading the lubs scoring charts.

http://img518.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008232636fx1.png

Champions League

The goup went better than expected with me winning 5 out of 6 losing a game away to Stutgart.

Coppa Italia

We are into the Semi finals were we will play Palermo after beating Inter 3-2 on agg.

My Squad

http://img79.imageshack.us/my.php?image=05252008233805jc3.png

again advice and opinions

budget transfer? let me take a look... long time no see it.. i rarely care how much i have i just know i can buy anyone..

oh i have 159 in bank and club value is 1.85B. i believe we had 2b about 5 years ago but due to the bug its counting backward.

anyway when you are in this state you really dont care about the money anymore.. cuz u can buy anyone you want.

oh berlusconi stepped out and a cheap guy came in and despite i earn him about 100m/yr from selling players he only gave me about 150m/season.

actually Baezagli snubbed his home town team of Fiorentina.

OK ABOUT MILAN WHAT A TUPID DECISION TO LEY THE PRInce of Parma go they should have just loaned him out s wait to see hel be the best striker in Italy next season Milan are fast becoming a joke and i for one will certinaly not be following closely next season as galiani has said that Zambrotta is to dear if Abbiati doesnt leave Dida will still be number 1 and Sheva will come back they are going to do what they did last year and everyone else will pass them buy the problem with milan is Anceloti tbh and iv heard hes had talks with Chelsea and tbh i will have a party if he goes there asi dont rate him as a manager as if a team like Milan can only compete in one competition seriously then there is something wrong.

Gila 'The Ghost' dino had 3 years to prove himself at milan. I see no reason in giving him more time. His value will continue to go down if he stays at milan, so why not let him go when we can still get a decent amount of tranfer fee for him.

The thing i hated about 'the ghost' is that he plays like one. Having him in the 1st XI is as good as playing with 10 men.icon13.gif

actually Baezagli snubbed his home town team of Fiorentina.

OK ABOUT MILAN WHAT A TUPID DECISION TO LEY THE PRInce of Parma go they should have just loaned him out s wait to see hel be the best striker in Italy next season Milan are fast becoming a joke and i for one will certinaly not be following closely next season as galiani has said that Zambrotta is to dear if Abbiati doesnt leave Dida will still be number 1 and Sheva will come back they are going to do what they did last year and everyone else will pass them buy the problem with milan is Anceloti tbh and iv heard hes had talks with Chelsea and tbh i will have a party if he goes there asi dont rate him as a manager as if a team like Milan can only compete in one competition seriously then there is something wrong.

Indead, Barzagli, what a idiot, just like Zaccardo going to Germany, no doubts big Luca wil have talked both with them about the great German salary's, I mean its obvious thats the thing.

I am very very happy with Gila, hope he wil score loads for us icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by vasilli07:

Gila 'The Ghost' dino had 3 years to prove himself at milan. I see no reason in giving him more time. His value will continue to go down if he stays at milan, so why not let him go when we can still get a decent amount of tranfer fee for him.

The thing i hated about 'the ghost' is that he plays like one. Having him in the 1st XI is as good as playing with 10 men.icon13.gif

agree 1000% with this. gila is a good striker but simply not good enough for Milan. good decision to let him go, for his own career sake. he will score loads for prandelli and fiorentina. ciao alberto, grazie..!!

shame about barzagli thou. what a waste.. seems like milan is looking for someone from brazil for a DC pos.

signings milan are defo after

<STRIKE>LLoris--already signed will be back up for Abbiati for a year</STRIKE>

Not going to happen ! icon_frown.gif

Transferts - Lloris à Lyon

He told France Football that there was no convincing move from Milan that made he feels that he's really wanted.

I just want to shoot the Milan direction! x(

agree 1000% with this. gila is a good striker but simply not good enough for Milan. good decision to let him go, for his own career sake. he will score loads for prandelli and fiorentina. ciao alberto, grazie..!!

shame about barzagli thou. what a waste.. seems like milan is looking for someone from brazil for a DC pos.

borielo the donkey is not that good and has had one good season and should not be recalled to the squad we need berbs andMake Abbiati no 1 iv been a fan of Abbiati since he came on for wwe wanabe Seba Rossi abbiati is better than dida and always was

borielo the donkey is not that good and has had one good season and should not be recalled to the squad

People will see how he would turn out in Euro2008, not if other 1st team strikers play too well.

Abbiati does not play as good as he used to be before going on loan in Juve. I'd still prefer him to Kalac or Dida at the moment though. There's a good chance that we'll have Gomez (PSV) available. He's having trouble with the direction of PSV.

I'm in a real desperate need of help. I haven't been able to sell a single player. Bought seven but sold zero and I need to sell some players. I need tips on how to sell player. Kaladze is wanted by Sevilla and I want to sell Bonera, Gourcuff and Ambrosini (though still a good player, I already got Michael Johnson. Gattuso is a world-class midfielder, and I've still got Pirlo).

Any advice, tips on how to sell players will be real help.

Please help a fellow FM here.

borielo the donkey is not that good and has had one good season and should not be recalled to the squad we need berbs andMake Abbiati no 1 iv been a fan of Abbiati since he came on for wwe wanabe Seba Rossi abbiati is better than dida and always was

abbiati is decent but definitely not world class and tends to make simple errors. I am not sure if i have enough courage to watch abbiati playing as our no 1. icon_rolleyes.gif

now we lost Lloris too. seems like galliani already fixed for abbiati, kalac, and dida next season. what a waste..

IMO, boriello wont be number one striker if someone else arrived. someone like berbatov / eto'o (very unlikely) / adebayor. but, i had a bad feeling that this someone will be shevchenko. still depends on next chelsea manager thou.

so, again IMO, this is milan 1st team squad next season:

GK: abbiati

DR: zambrotta / oddo

DL: jankulovski / zambrotta

DC: nesta / bonera / digao

DC: someone from brazil / kaladze

DMC: pirlo

MCd: gattuso / flamini

MC: ambrosini / flamini

AMC: seedorf

FC: kaka / pato

SC: pato / boriello

Okay, having read summary of most people's season and squad and what not, I finally decided I was going to do the same, though it will be at the end of every season. Just completed my season and here's the summary.

Formation: 4-2-3-1

Squad:

GKs - Igor Akinfeev and Hugo Lloris

DCs: - Daniele Bonera, Andrea Barzagli, Alessandro Nesta

RBs: Micah Richards (though I sometimes play him as a DC) and Lorenzo De Silvestri

LBs: Giorgio Chiellini and Kakha Kaladze (play him as DC sometimes)

MCs: Massimo Ambrosini, Andrea Pirlo, Gennaro Gattuso and Michael Johnson

AMCs: Kaka and Yoann Gourcuff

AMR/Ls: Cristiano Ronaldo, Alessandro Rosina, Clarence Seedorf and Henri Saivet (I know he plays FC but he does well as a winger, well, for me). They both play right and left so I tend to swap their positions during games.

FC: Alexandre Pato and Alberto Gilardino

Incoming Player:

Sergio Aguero (AMF/C): Was planning to sell Gilardino but after the season he just had, plus my Assistant Manager says he's a good player, decided to sell Gourcuff and play him as AMC and rotate with Kaka. And FC, if my FCs are injured.

Possible Incoming Players:

Ryan Babel (AML/C, FC): Will be playing him as an AML if I can sell Seedorf.

Philippe Mexes (DC) or Cristian Zapata (DC): Still not sure if I should buy one of them yet or wait another season. Despite Nesta being 32, Assistant Manager says he's still a quality player and there is no difference between him and Barzagli and he is right. Advice on this will be much appreciated.

A Left Back: With me deciding to sell Kaladze, I'll need a left back and I'm not sure who to go for. Advice on this will be appreciated as well.

Possible Outgoing Players (if I succeed in selling them):

Daniele Bonera: Definitely looking to sell him.

Kakha Kaladze: He's wanted by both Barcelona and Sevilla so I'll be looking to sell him.

Massimo Ambrosini: Vice captain and still a good player but I feel I'm not going to use him much in the next season, so I think I should sell him. Any advice?

Yoann Gourcuff: Must sell him as well, since Aguero is coming him and there will be no place for him in the first team.

Competitions

European Supercup: Beat Sevilla 3-0 to win the cup.

Club World Championship: Beat Saitama Utd 2-0 to win the championship.

Champions League: Was eliminated in the first round by Real Madrid 5-5 aggregate on away goals. I hated that draw when I first saw it.

They beat me 3-1 in the first leg at their home. Second leg at home, Kaka scored two goals before the 15th minute in the first and was leading on away goals. Thanks to defence errors (my fault), Van Nisterooy scored to goals. Seconf half we came back strong with Pato and Gilardino scoring but we just couldn't find the fifth goal we needed.

The fans were delighted with the match as we dominated them but the baord was a bit disappointed that we exited in the first round. Barcelona went on to beat Real Madrid on penalties in the finals.

Serie A: We finished the season in Second place in the Serie A with Inter winning it with 8 points clear, though, this wasn't until the 36th fixture.

We started the season strong and were in first place but before the January Transfer Window, we lost the lead thanks to injury crisis. It was then I decided to get Barzagli and Michael Johnson.

Now, in third place, we spent the next months chasing Inter and Lazio. Thanks to few bad form for Lazio, we passed them and went into second place and were chasing Inter now. We closed the gap to just three point in the 33rd fixture. But in the second leg at home against Inter, we drew 2-2 thanks to a late minute goal from Suazo.

Our form dropped from then on winning only two of our last matches, drawing one and losing the other two.

Italian Cup: Lost in the finals against Roma 4-2 on penalties. We controlled the game, had 36 shots on goal but they only had 7 shots but I guess we were just unlucky.

Player Stats

Top Goalscorer: Alberto Gilardino (27)

Most Assists: Kaka (18)

Man of Match: Kaka (9)

Yellow Cards: Two Players (8)

Red Cards: Six Players (1)

Average Rating: Cristiano Ronaldo (7.41)

Team Stats

Matches Played: 56

Goals Scored: 118

Goals Conceded: 44 (0.8) I know, pretty high

Yellow Cards: 68 (1.2) pretty high as well

Red Cards: 6 (0.1)

Awards

Club World Championship Best Player:

1st Place: Alberto Gilardino

2nd Place: Kaka

3rd Place: Alessandro Nesta

Serie A:

Defender of the Year: Andrea Barzagli (3rd place)

Player of the Year: Kaka (1st place) and Cristiano Ronaldo (3rd place)

Team of the Year: Andrea Barzagli and Kaka

Top Goalscorer: Alberto Gilardino (2nd place with 22 goals)

Manager of the Year: Me (2nd place)

Portuguese Best Foreign Based Player of the Year: Cristiano Ronaldo (2nd place)

There is a summary of my season. Next one will be after the season I'm about to start.

Also, can anyone please give me advice on how to sell players cause I need to sell some players in this pre-season transfer window. Thanks.

you've got yourself a good team there mikele

for your LB problem, i have three solutions

1. use Jankulovski (assuming ur not that far into the game)

2. sell 'Lovski and use Grimi

3. sell both of them and go for evra/lahm/chivu. My preference would be to go for lahm, as he can play just as easily on the right. On the other hand, i think Evra offers more going forward and Chivu is more of a defnsive monster.

I agree with you getting aguero, hes been naught but class in my game.

you could use kaladze as a bargaining chip and try to go for alves, if he's still there of course lol.

also, if your going to use 4-2-3-1, make sure you only have 3-4 strikers. I'm using that formation now and usually Iaquinta, Gila loses out.

guys im in the 2nd season now, i won the treble in my first season but my strikers didnt score that many goals.Ive sold ronaldo,i have pato,amaruai(sp)inzaghi, oliviera and stancu.Ive agreed terms with luca toni,benzema or pazzini which one of those should i sign? or is there any one better out there?

Originally posted by krislewis8:

guys im in the 2nd season now, i won the treble in my first season but my strikers didnt score that many goals.Ive sold ronaldo,i have pato,amaruai(sp)inzaghi, oliviera and stancu.Ive agreed terms with luca toni,benzema or pazzini which one of those should i sign? or is there any one better out there?

Get rid of Inzaghi, Olivera and Stancu and sign all three of those players.

Just a question, but why did you sign Stancu? he's a mid table at best striker and not good enough for any big side never mind one that has Gilo and Pato in it.

Also I would take £1M for Inzaghi 2nd season, you are AC Milan, money isn't really an issue and you get him off the wage bill, get rid of Stancu and Oliviera as well.

hey guys,

im almost at the end of my third season, just gotta play inter in the champions league final.

my problem is in my strike force, its too big.

atm it looks like this:

Inzaghi

Pato

Gilardino

Iaquinta

Aguero (usually plays AMC though)

Pozzi

Klose

Fernandes

i don't know who to sell really

Inzaghi ill keep for one more season maybe

Pato ill keep

Gilardino is an enigma. One season he's hot, the next he's cold

Iaquinta- sell definately

Aguero- keeping

Pozzi- was going to sell, but hes scored somthing like 4 in 4 so i might keep him for he next season

Klose- top scorer for AC this season, another season at least

Fernandes- keeping, no doubt about it

you guys agree with me?

any tips?

cheers! icon_smile.gif

Sell Inzaghi, Klose(too old), Iaquinta(why did you sign him?) and Pozzi. Gilo,Pato,Aguero and Fernandes should easily be enough and if you do want to keep one more I would keep Klose on for a season but you would be better off buying another younger striker.

Archived