What shoulden't be in fm

I agree in principle with having the media twist your words.

I take issue with the fact it goes the same way every single time, and that we cannot then take the player aside to explain what we meant.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave C:

I take issue with the fact it goes the same way every single time, and that we cannot then take the player aside to explain what we meant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Absolutely agree. I also think that the feature in general leaves a lot to be desired in that there are so few choices to begin with.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toon07:

WOMEN! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I don't know...I have a rather comely physio on staff right now named Amy. Keeps morale up.

At least, I think it's morale.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Toon07:

I heard it's bad luck to sleep with a Woman before a game. icon_wink.gif

Anyways.

Steve McLaren.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh but he suggested women - plural icon_wink.gif

As gunnarfan says, there are women in the game, because there are women in the game - can't cut out the realism aspect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Skunner:

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeh but he suggested women - plural icon_wink.gif

As gunnarfan says, there are women in the game, because there are women in the game - can't cut out the realism aspect.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by gunnerfan:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by amplifierworship:

In all serious, wave upon wave of transfer offers for my best players. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

What I object to are the repeat offers from the same club for the same player. Like, what part of "no" don't they understand? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

E.g.

AC "can we have petr cech for £16m?"

User "no"

AC "awww please?"

User "no"

AC "pretty please?"

User "no"

...continue until user is unable to read messages due to tears of rage.

two things:

Facepacks: Do we need to see invented faces that just look like Crimewatch E-fits (joey Barton should have one!)

Offering 2,000,000 for a player, having it refused. Enquiring to see what they want, they say 570,000, you offer that and they turn it down. If they don't want to sell, they should just say not for sale.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dave C:

I take issue with the fact it goes the same way every single time, and that we cannot then take the player aside to explain what we meant. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

this is why i don't use media comments in the game it never says what i would like to say nad my players don't react to it very well

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by jedclough:

Offering 2,000,000 for a player, having it refused. Enquiring to see what they want, they say 570,000, you offer that and they turn it down. If they don't want to sell, they should just say not for sale. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Worse, offering 2,000,000 for a player, having it refused, then seeing the same player sold to another team in your division for 500,000.

Archived