8.0.2 player stats go down like hell

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by GeorgieMc:

Thanks for the reassurance. So does this mean all AI team players will have also witnessed a stats drop at the same point in the game?

Thats the important thing surely because if chelsea, man utd, arsenal etc lost 2 stats on each of their players stats then they would finish mid table or lower and teams like tottenham, bolton, boro would always have superior players ?

Originally posted by Wijnand fens:

I have a saved game, I just started with season 27 of my salernitana game,

I'm 27 seasons the manager of salernitana, from serie c to serie A

So, I don't install the patch

Please SI fix this terrible bug

icon13.gif

Not a bug.

Originally posted by PaulC:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I have defenders coming in that look the business in terms of heading/marking/tackling yet have sub 5 for concentration and positioning (this is from the 8.0.2 intake)

But mental attributes such as concentration and positioning can increase all the way through a player's career. If they all start too high they will max out or stop improving. if ever FM simulated player "experience", then its here.

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Paul, I am still hoping for an all seperate Experience attribute (maybe hidden). Such an attribute needs to rise according to games played and how important they are (e.g. a player should get an abrupt increase for playing in the CL final). Also, it shouldn't be capped by Potential Ability. So I don't think such an attribute can be effectively replaced by something else.

I really don't understand why you have avoided the Experience attribute so far! icon_confused.gif It was much more needed than Concentration, for example.

• SI Staff

Lyssien, an "experience" attribute is a good call. I'll make sure it gets logged next time we re-assess database entries.

Now, can we close this thread because there is also another one about the same subject and I dont want to clutter up the forum icon_smile.gif

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/521102691/m/6202002183

Archived