FM10: One of the greatest regens i've ever seen.

I think it's conceivable that all the players here are legit. I've been playing FM10 for ages and seen all sorts of monster regens (admittedly, none with quite as scary attributes as the one from the OP), but plenty like the Chilean guy who has super technical stats, but is poor physically.

Also, to the Oxford guy, you really need a better corner taking strategy. 8 in a season is ****, particularly with such a good taker.

Stop Jumping on the guys back, im still playing FM10, and im in 2040 odd, i have seen one or two players as good as that! I dont belive he has edited anything here.

Nice find Fella!

I agree completely. In my last career save in FM10 there were always about 2 or 3 absolutely incredible newgen forwards turning up stats wise from about 2014/5. They were though the greatest strikers of their generation and were rare, and of course, massively expensive. I don't see any problem with such super players existing on games in small numbers. Within a database set up to run 16 countries and their various leagues at once, we're talking about 2/3 players out of thousands.

Look at the state of play in real life. Who comes close to Messi and C.Ronaldo at the moment? Maybe Jose and Pep are editing too? For shame...

FMRTE is an in-game editing program, similar to the editor SI releases with it's game, very much frowned upon in the community.

It allows for finance changes stat changes almost anything you can think of, if you do decide to use please don't post how you took a club from the brink to the championship using the program, you will be killed haha.

in 2015 i was in coca cola league 1, but then i relegated and 3 seasons league 2 again... 2023 Championship, 2026 Premier League, 2031 2nd place, 2034 1st place. :)

For me the major problem was the lost promotion playoffs.. I' ve lost about 5-6 times...

Sorry for the OFF

Just for the record, regens can definitely appear at age 18 or 19. Happens all the time in countries where you've not loaded any leagues.

The player really is a beast, best i've ever seen as well. Tbh, I don't get why everyone say there's no good regens on the game (talking FM10 here, dunno about FM11). There's loads. Within five years you'll have quite a few between 195 and 200 PA, despite there being only Messi to my knowledge of real players in that bracket. Of course not all regens will reach their potential, but from my experience a lot do.

Archived