[FM11][RELEASED] LFC specific skins

meyer

made some changes to the original skin and have added a gold retro skin also. both now have transparency control.

DOWNLOAD

http://www.mediafire.com/file/cmckzl6p31ijvvy/lfcwhite.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dbxnhiw523sfa1r/lfcretro.zip

screenshot20110402at939.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

screenshot20110402at945.png

screenshot20110402at940.png

screenshot20110402at945.png

Very nice skin! Two questions: How i can make the font bigger? i've tried to change it in the settings panel, but nothing happened...also how can i change the colour of the tabs and subtabs text in the home version, they are quite unreadable!

Some issues I've found:

1) in the menubar there aren't the manager, the world and the team dropdown

2) there aren't quickflicks

if you are able to solve these problems it'll be a gret skin!

Very nice skin! Two questions: How i can make the font bigger? i've tried to change it in the settings panel, but nothing happened...also how can i change the colour of the tabs and subtabs text in the home version, they are quite unreadable!

i have had the same issues with text size. some is controlled by various .xml files which i am in the process of fixing.

the colouring of the text on the white skin tabs and sub tabs is controlled by the "text" in the settings.xml. thing is it will change alot of the text making others unreadable. again i am in the process of trying to fix this.

Some issues I've found:

1) in the menubar there aren't the manager, the world and the team dropdown

2) there aren't quickflicks

the world dropdown is next to the FM button along with competition and squad. i will add the manager drop down at some point for you.

i removed the the quick flicks because i never use them and they ruin the logos IMO

i appreciate the feedback, keep it coming.

if you are able to solve these problems it'll be a gret skin!

should be a further release next week some time

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
How do i remove the "SKINNER PANEL RELOAD SKIN"

in the folder you saved the skin to, open panels and then the XML file "global panels" with notepad with richt click "edit"

scroll down to the bottom find this line <!-- RADESTOCK'S SKINNER PANEL -->

<container class="titled_box" title="Skinner Panel V1.1"

to the right of that there is width and height. change both of those values to 0 and then save. reload the skin and bobs your tea pot.

just right click up there and select them from the drop down menu. if they still dont show or appear cut off then you must enlarge the window. sadly to get it centred like that has some down falls. couldnt get it to self centre each time you add a button.

• 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Archived