FM11 Corners

Has anyone come up with a good set-up for corners in the FM11 demo? I've been tinkering with this and free kicks for a few days now but haven't made any very useful discoveries; still got the same rather poor conversion rate for all my attempts this far.

Anyone else who's had better luck, or made out any tendencies for what may work well?

I tend to have someone ready to run to the back post and head in, usually works for me. Scored a few with League 2 Rotherham might work alot better or worse in the premier league though so you'll have to try it out. :)

I'm having a bit of luck aiming for the far post as well playing with Leicester and utilising Abe to take the corners and moreno or hobbs getting on the end of them.

Me too.. tried all kinda combos, but far post works better than others.

Aim for far post with a CB attacking far post and the other one challenging keeper, with striker attacking near post in case of a shorter corner so he can blast it in :) Has been working great for me.

You taking them inswinging or outswinging?

Aim for far post with a CB attacking far post and the other one challenging keeper, with striker attacking near post in case of a shorter corner so he can blast it in :) Has been working great for me.

There does seem to be a problem with corners again, ive followed your advice and in 3 games ive scored 5 goals form corners! My CB got a hatrick in the last game all from corners.

Archived