Can someone from SI answer this or anyone?

CruiseyLee,

Have you noticed that every thread you have started is to do one or more of the following,

complain,

mention the word unplayable

and mention FM06

Yet, there has not been one where the majority of respondents whole heartily agree with you

Erm Ive made 2 lately lol. And on the 1st most agreed the player interations were awful. So that kinda ruins your post.

Also ifm 06 is what i play all the time! So ofcourse its going to get mentioned if it had somerthing this hasnt. I really dont see the issue with giving people an example. Not just that I did say that feature had been in earlier versions. so dam earlier version got mentioned. Is that against forum rules? erm... no.

Also the forums are to give views and opinions. If my posts are about things I miss from old versions then so be it. Thats what I like to talk about sometimes. Fm 10 also has things that fm 06 didnt have that I think are amazing. So I really dont see you poinst. Its almost like saying to someone oh your here on these forums moaning about FM again. When this is an FM FORUM. We can give our views and say what we want aslong as its not against the rules! I think you need to go and take a look at the rules.

And btw fm 06 was awesome wasnt it ;-)

Oh and at no point did I mention this feature makes the game unplayable. Or did you just put that to give weight to your lightweight post lol. Also sayign somethjign is a shame its not in the game anymore is not complaining. Its giving a view. And anyway if it is complaining whats wrong with that? That may help give testers or SI an idea what we all like and dont like. If somethign has enough feeling or backing it will be looked into by SI. Dont you know that? If not one of us complained or mentioned features we would like the game would stand still or get things we dont want! Think about it. ;-)

And try and smile and be constructive. its a great game . Enjoy it ;-)

Erm Ive made 2 lately lol. And on the 1st most agreed the player interations were awful. So that kinda ruins your post.

Also ifm 06 is what i play all the time! So ofcourse its going to get mentioned if it had somerthing this hasnt. I really dont see the issue with giving people an example. Not just that I did say that feature had been in earlier versions. so dam earlier version got mentioned. Is that against forum rules? erm... no.

Also the forums are to give views and opinions. If my posts are about things I miss from old versions then so be it. Thats what I like to talk about sometimes. Fm 10 also has things that fm 06 didnt have that I think are amazing. So I really dont see you poinst. Its almost like saying to someone oh your here on these forums moaning about FM again. When this is an FM FORUM. We can give our views and say what we want aslong as its not against the rules! I think you need to go and take a look at the rules.

And btw fm 06 was awesome wasnt it ;-)

Oh and at no point did I mention this feature makes the game unplayable. Or did you just put that to give weight to your lightweight post lol. Also sayign somethjign is a shame its not in the game anymore is not complaining. Its giving a view. And anyway if it is complaining whats wrong with that? That may help give testers or SI an idea what we all like and dont like. If somethign has enough feeling or backing it will be looked into by SI. Dont you know that? If not one of us complained or mentioned features we would like the game would stand still or get things we dont want! Think about it. ;-)

And try and smile and be constructive. its a great game . Enjoy it ;-)

Mr Glass Half Empty Lee

Clearly you did not read my post. As i said one or more.

and your claims about the player interactions that most people said it was awful is a misrepresentation as you will find while people had issues with it, that is not to say they said it was awful.

So I'ld get back and start scouting Mark Kerr at Falkirk.

Mr Glass Half Empty Lee

Clearly you did not read my post. As i said one or more.

and your claims about the player interactions that most people said it was awful is a misrepresentation as you will find while people had issues with it, that is not to say they said it was awful.

So I'ld get back and start scouting Mark Kerr at Falkirk.

Haha,

People hate it. I have seen post after post also on the forums about it. It is the main talking point on the new demo. Check the fm11 demo thread. Pages and pages of people saying PI is terrible and makes game unplayable. all say its childish, immature and silly. Exactly what I was saying. I have no idea why you seem to want to pick everything I do out lol. Maybe you like me?

Anyway even if most didnt agree with me... erm so what? It was my view. and for me it ruined the game. This is a forum! For expressing views and opinions! Go an take 5 mins to read some of the rules rather than be so negative towards people trying to make the game better and to make themself feel better by talking with others!

Well i kinda like the new player interactions in FM11. Granted they dont have an incredible amount of variety with what you can say to the players but it adds some sort of immersion that wasnt present in previous FM's. Gotta remember this is only a game peeps so it's no use getting to worked up about it. Also starting to think that cruiseylee is just a bad troll but heh who cares his drivel is kinda amusing to read while i'm at work.

Well i kinda like the new player interactions in FM11. Granted they dont have an incredible amount of variety with what you can say to the players but it adds some sort of immersion that wasnt present in previous FM's. Gotta remember this is only a game peeps so it's no use getting to worked up about it. Also starting to think that cruiseylee is just a bad troll but heh who cares his drivel is kinda amusing to read while i'm at work.

Cheers lol. Thats one of the nicest things anyones ever said to me ;-)

A shame nobody from SI can answer this.

Also something small but helpful has also been removed. And thats condition out of 100% on the players screen? All it has now is if there fit or not. It used to have a condition out of 100% after that so you could then decide whether to put him up or down squads etc. Now you have to come out of that and select selection tab to see hes condition. I have no idea who decided to remove this valuable info from player screen lol?

A shame nobody from SI can answer this.

Also something small but helpful has also been removed. And thats condition out of 100% on the players screen? All it has now is if there fit or not. It used to have a condition out of 100% after that so you could then decide whether to put him up or down squads etc. Now you have to come out of that and select selection tab to see hes condition. I have no idea who decided to remove this valuable info from player screen lol?

why does that matter? if you're only looking at condition to select who you want to play in the next match then its already on the team selection screen so it would be a waste of time to go into each player's screen just to see their condition.

Haha,

People hate it. I have seen post after post also on the forums about it. It is the main talking point on the new demo. Check the fm11 demo thread. Pages and pages of people saying PI is terrible and makes game unplayable. all say its childish, immature and silly. Exactly what I was saying. I have no idea why you seem to want to pick everything I do out lol. Maybe you like me?

Anyway even if most didnt agree with me... erm so what? It was my view. and for me it ruined the game. This is a forum! For expressing views and opinions! Go an take 5 mins to read some of the rules rather than be so negative towards people trying to make the game better and to make themself feel better by talking with others!

First of all i can't agree that thats the majority feeling, just because a bunch of people want to get together in a thread and moan about something doesn't mean most people feel that way. In no way does it make the game unplayable and its a gross exaggeration to suggest otherwise.

Of course you have the right to voice your opinion but don't expect people to take you seriously if you constantly make negative criticisms of the game, particularly when you seem to overstate the seriousness of some issues. By dismissing other people's view because they don't coincide with yours makes you appear more immature, so don't try to pojnt people towards forum rules for something you're doing worse than them.

Storing this info for a long period of time would make savegames unmanageablely large far more quickly.

Are you serious? The screen on the match report used to be there. Giving you the tactics you used for that game. It was in most FMs from 00/01 to fm 06. It was invaluable to me. I never once said it was invaluable to others. I wanted to see the feeling on others about it though. And I really cant see why it had to be removed. Would it really of taken up so much space? If so then i understand why it was taken out. Thats all I was trying to find out.

And the style in which I played the game I would sometimes click on a players profile and check hes condition if I didnt have the selection view on. It just means I have to play differently and will take time to adjust. Im not saying that makes the game uinplayable and have no idea why people are so ott.

The one thing I do disagree with is people say its playable for them with the current PI. For me it isnt, Thats all im saying. Talking to 5 year olds who walk out the office 90% of the time when Im giving them praise or asking them nicely to mento someone or saying somethign that may help there game. And all they do it hate me and storm out? If people think thats a game which you can play then ok that you and goodluck. But for me and hundreds maybe thousands of others makes it unplayable. It gives a feel on the whole game that you can even feel close or on the same wave length as your players. Before I felt a great rapour between me and the players I would sometimes have the same 15/20 players with me for 5/6 seasons. Iv never played more than 12 on any FM.

Anyway for me condition on the player profile was standard and its been there from day one of CM/FM(nearly 20 years) So for me it is a bit weird not seeing it there thats all.

And for those who say stop criticising the game? Erm, If you dont like how I talk about the game or dont like this thread you dont have to click on it. I am allowed my views as is anyone but telling me how to post etc is just silly. Aslong as im constructive and wanting to find out more about how others feel and im not rude I really dont see whats wrong with that.

Are you serious? The screen on the match report used to be there. Giving you the tactics you used for that game. It was in most FMs from 00/01 to fm 06. It was invaluable to me. I never once said it was invaluable to others. I wanted to see the feeling on others about it though. And I really cant see why it had to be removed. Would it really of taken up so much space? If so then i understand why it was taken out. Thats all I was trying to find out.

Depends how long you would want to keep it for. The same amount of time as the highlights etc and it would be fine. But if you wanted to keep it for years it would take up craploads of space.

If I were that desperate to keep such info I'd use an app like ScreenGrab, that would store it all as jpegs of a definable size and also allow some file management.

Wish I knew what that was Kriss lol. Is that somethign I download yea? And I have kinda decided if I tweak the tactics then Im just gona re save it so I know by the formation tactic what I played on a given game.

Archived