Premiership Challenge Clan FMEL II

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would u regret that,

1. Twice the size crowds than Blackburn

2. Players like VDV and Nani in the team

3. At least double the transfer fund

4. Barcelona bidding 25 million for a player you don't even rate.

Yes Carly, you made the right choice icon_rolleyes.gificon_wink.gif

if it was any other team then i may of gone

i like blackburn and have nearly all my own players here now

newcastle are OLD OLD OLD even VDV is on his way out

as i say , chelsea , arsenal , man u and everton will realise i am the knew special one soon enuff

Season 5 final table....

season5kd2.jpg

It was good to see that Everton didn't throw away the title like they did last season, with the world class players in my squad now it would have been a major disappointment if we didn't win the league.

Marc assistant had a great season due to Marc having a 2 week holiday in LA but unluckily for Aston Villa he returned and there title hope were dashed icon_biggrin.gif.

The FMEL Legend (well at least in his own mind icon_razz.gif) couldn't make the Champions League for the 2nd year running but at least the fans and board were happy with the FA Cup.

Gazza had a good solid season at the hammers and with the right couple of players could be in with a shout for the Champions League next season.

Doug started well in his first season in the clan thanks to some great players there last manager signed and with a healthy bank balance Portsmouth could be another team going all out for that Champions League spot.

Another new member Ray only had a few games to show his manager abilities and showed in that short space of time he had what it takes to become a good manager.

Carl and Razor both had disappointing season but hopefully they will be able to turn the corner and start chasing those European places icon_frown.gif.

Fair play to Nick picking a smaller club like Palace icon14.gif, he done a great job keeping them in the division, I reckon Nick could surprise a few people next year with the odd result.

Still all the teams that played in Europe have to do better, Everton have had it no further than the Qtr Final of the Champions League and the other need to push on also.

Manager Stats

season5statsuz9.jpg

Roll on season 6 icon_smile.gif

still have no idea how arsenal got 144mil when they havent won the league in a while...or europe icon_confused.gif ..and how the hell did you get on favoured personnel list not once but twice! icon_eek.gif ..did you have sexual relations with the chairman icon_wink.gif

Season 6 League Table...

season6it6.jpg

After 5 seasons in charge of Manchester City the Arsenal board decided to offer the FMEL Legend the hot seat at their club, all this despite only having a couple of FA cups to his name icon_razz.gif.

Arsenal already had a world class team even making the Champions League final only a few months beforehand added to this the board gave there new manager an amazing 150 million pound transfer budget. icon_eek.gif

To say the FMEL Legend is trying to buy the title this season is a understatement at the very least, 6 new players in with a hefty price tag of 167 million spent icon_wink.gif.

After Williams sacking at City for having the cheek of applying for the Arsenal job twice this only leave 2 players who started the game who haven't received there P45 (Me and Marc icon_cool.gif)

Well enough of the bitterness lets get back to business icon_smile.gif.

With Everton struggling to find form this season it looks like a 2 horse race between Villa and Arsenal and I for one will be cheering on the underdog icon_smile.gif.

Also Doug has decided to retire from the clan due to the build up of his uni work, Pompy have a good team and I have no doubts that the usual Managers will be after the job.

Topping the league for now, may I add, i will play a full session on sunday, but the final run should end on Tuesday, I think I may be prior engaged, meaning the mighty AM will steal the title from under the big mans nose, icon_wink.gif

What with a couple of new members starting on Tuesday session I was thinking ideally this should be at the start of the season. So can any of you make an end of season session tonight, I think Gary has work tonight but is home around 10 so we could start at 10pm.

There are only 3 prem games left for most of us plus a couple of cup games. I know this might be a problem for Carl but if he can’t make it we will leave the FA Cup final for the start of Tuesday session.

Can you let me know who can make it please.

Thanks

icon_smile.gif

• 3 weeks later...

Look what happens I have a two week holiday and not one post or league table put up on the forums.

Is the game still running or did William’s hamster die again icon_wink.gif.

Not sure I will be on tonight and I’m still suffering jet lag but I might pop on a see how bad my assistant has done in my absence icon_frown.gif.

Originally posted by Dunga99:

Come on the Celtic icon_smile.gif, I wonder if lifelong Rangers fan Alan Smith will be at there game tonight icon_razz.gif

Christmas card list 2008

Goldy

Timma

<STRIKE>Dunga99</STRIKE>

Old Git

<STRIKE>Andy H</STRIKE>

FMEL Legend

dudester

your off the list now icon_wink.gif even dudester still getting one icon_biggrin.gif (for the time being)

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Come on the Celtic icon_smile.gif, I wonder if lifelong Rangers fan Alan Smith will be at there game tonight icon_razz.gif

Christmas card list 2008

Goldy

Timma

<STRIKE>Dunga99</STRIKE>

Old Git

<STRIKE>Andy H</STRIKE>

FMEL Legend

dudester

your off the list now icon_wink.gif even dudester still getting one icon_biggrin.gif (for the time being) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Can't believe I was on the list in the first place!!!! icon_biggrin.gif

CHAMPIONS!!!!

Originally posted by freddiw:

are you guys still playing???

looks awesome so far, congrats Dunga on domination icon_razz.gif

although villa are kicking into gear icon_wink.gif

also well done the blackburn manager awesome stuff icon_razz.gif

We are still alive and kicking, well not sure about Razor icon_razz.gif Just about to start the 8th season but as Williams is hosting nowadays he is a little slow posting the screen shots.

Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Dunga99:

Christmas card list 2008

Goldy

Timma

<STRIKE>Dunga99</STRIKE>

Old Git

<STRIKE>Andy H</STRIKE>

FMEL Legend

dudester

your off the list now icon_wink.gif even dudester still getting one icon_biggrin.gif (for the time being) </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Bah, humbug!" I don't do Christmas cards anyway icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Colemans Skybluearmy:

Hey guys, If there are any spaces left, will i be able to join? I've got lots of experience in Fm 08 so im not a newbie or anything lol.

No Coventry fans allowed, no only kiddin icon_razz.gif

We are looking for new members so you can either email the FMEL Legend (email in his profile) or you can apply via our forums here

Originally posted by dudester:

Used to be full when people had the privilege of playing with me. icon_biggrin.gif

Everyone loves winning, 6 points against you each season kept them happy icon_smile.gif

Poopypants check the first post in this thread.

Archived