Premiership Challenge Clan FMEL II

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Dunga99:

Its Turnstyle 08 v.1.2 and you can download it at sortitoutsi.

Not sure if I can recommended it, as Tuesday was the first time I used it and I only won one league game all session (I blame the skin icon_razz.gif)

i blame it too icon_wink.gif you couldn't even beat Dean Ashton and crew icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Spurs1979:

Argh I've had a nightmare getting the cd out of my pc, both drives won't open for some weird reason so I've just had to jam it open with a knife icon_cool.gif

I have the cd packed & ready for Sunday, see you all then hopefully, now I just pray my plane makes it to the runway icon_frown.gif

lol, enjoy yourself back in sunny England and we hopefully see you Sunday mate icon_smile.gif if not, no worries I sort out your team for ya like you asked icon14.gif.

Can't make tonight's session icon_frown.gif Danny, could you make sure my ass man is set to play the 4-3-1-2 formation with this line-up? Cheers icon14.gif

GK - Friedel, DR - Emerton, DC - Samba & Wolf, DL - Warnock, MR - Ninis/Witsel, MC (barrow) Bernadi, ML - Gamst, AMC - Piatti, FC - Santa Cruz & Derbyshire

Hopefully see you Tuesday.

P.S. Please guys, don't push me further into the bottom 3. In fact, if you let me climb out a little that would be great icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by McNeil:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by razor123:

any chance of playing me cup game tonight danny?

Razor we agreed keeping your cup game Vs Arsenal until Sunday, due to me and Matt having feeder club requests out icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Think Danny was going to play his cup game then save it last night icon_wink.gif

On Tuesday session we saved the game at Razor semi final kick-off time 3pm, last night he played that game and I saved straight after that 4.45pm, so the game has only moved on 1 hour and 45 minutes. You wouldn’t have missed out on any feeder club information in that time.

For Sunday session if Matt and Gary could try and sign on a little earlier we be able to forward the game to the next kick-offs, I think there is a couple of mid week UEFA cup matches to be played first icon14.gif.

I will be sorting out a replacement for David soon.

Hi guys, just thought I'd sign off in the forum too. Unfortunately, my work schedule has changed meaning Monday and Wednesday are really early starts and I didn't want to be skipping sessions or cutting out early all the time. However, I'm not ruling a return maybe towrds the summer if there's a spot or for FM 09 icon_wink.gif

I see Carly's jumped straight in to the Ewood Park office - good luck mate, you should have enough wonderkids to keep you happy (as long as you don't get relegated icon_razz.gif )

Danny any chance you could save my tactic from the clan game & mail it over to me please? Either that or shout on msn & I can nip in to get it quickly.

Bored as hell over here, fancy starting an offline game but really can't be arsed to make a new tactic, rather work on my Saints one in the EPL.

I'll leave my msn on so if you can just give me a shout please, if not take I'll grab it Sunday icon14.gif

Season 2 finished tonight, Well done to Matt for winning the playoffs beating Reading in the final icon14.gif.

I will forward the game tomorrow and load up about 8.30ish for a t&t if anyone wants to take a look.

Remember to put your votes in and I put of the table ome time tomorrow night.

The youngsters did me proud, was so worried about that play off final but in reality the 4-1 scoreline was very much deserved & could very easily had been more what with hitting the crossbar & missing the penalty plus numerous chances.

Look forward to this summer, spend a bit of money & try to get some experience to play in the first team but my main aim next season is simply to avoid relegation, no fancy business, don't care if I come 4th from bottom conceeding 100 goals I'll take it!

Can't wait for tuesday now!

poor old me in the champs on my own then

will be alot happier at blackburn thou , cant stand west ham irl

can take time and rebuild my own squad now , have loads of youth players in , gonna sell off the older guys and alot of the young guns that clearly wont ever make it

should leave me with a pretty strong young squad and plenty oof dosh , aslong as i dont blow it and my chairman dont muck it up for me .

will hopefully be back with you all next season and pushing for 7th

wd matt and wd danny ..both having great seasons

Season 2 Final Premiership Table....

season2la2.jpg

Well done me (Everton) on winning the league and its all thanks to the free scoring Jimmy Briand icon_smile.gif. Big Dave Williams was heading for a Champions League place but missing one session cost him as his assistant didn't do very well icon_frown.gif

Despite Marc reckoning his Villa would be top human team in the predictions he came a disappointing 8th icon_biggrin.gif

Tottenham and Portsmouth both narrowly missed out on a place in the UEFA cup but there was some good news for Gazza the newly appointed West Ham boss who made Europe via the fair play award icon_smile.gif.

matty and everyone ,

plenty of decent prem players in my resevres for sale mate

some of em on 25 grand a week and i cant afford that

santa claus , warnock , andreas wolf most noticable

LEAVE OFF the players in my first team for now

pm me with a decnt offer for first team plyers but be warned you will have to nearly treble there value

Was really dreading the game because I don't remember many wins against you when we were in la liga, even the season I won the league I think you beat me twice!

My main fear was getting totally dominated in this league so was pleased to see the tactic worked ok as I've only used it for Saints & an offline Brann game.

Routledge a bargain bosman signing icon14.gif

Originally posted by Dunga99:

That’s a shame Gary, when will you know if your working Sunday or not?

If you defiantly are I could try and load up the game before then so you can play your European game icon_smile.gif.

im sure we holiday qualifying rounds anyway mate its 2nd qualifying rounds,

For Carly- CMON THE WEST HAMMMMMMMMMMMMM icon_razz.gif

Decided to go back to the la liga formation, fed up with trying to get good rating from dmc do just going back to basics, warning to you all, I intend on knocking Dungy of his perch and taking great delight in doing so, oh one more thing Carley and Williams, whats the score!!!

There' s only one Marky Noble!!!!! icon_wink.gif

fmelcopyvs1uh2.jpg

Clan notice...

As you all know last week we lost two of our long term members Andy and David. Andy wasn't enjoying the game anymore and David changed his work times so could no longer make the sessions. icon_frown.gif I would like to wish them all the best as they both made excellent additions to our game and they will be missed icon14.gif (hopefully one day they will be able to rejoin us)

I put an advert in the clan advertiser and received 8 emails icon_smile.gif, hopefully I picked the best two, so tonight we have two new members joining us.

The game will be up a little earlier tonight so Brian and Keni can sort out there teams so if anyone needs a t&t just pm me.

great session tonight danny (y)... really enjoyed the first one. didnt get off to the best of starts, but believe me, my 3 at the back will eventually prosper!.

look forward to tuesday, should be there about 8:30 ish. dontbe to harsh with me against my ass man (claude makeleleicon_smile.gif ) .

Archived