Englisher Fussball Bund

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogsfault:

banter on this thread is the best on this forum, its hilarious reading.

Great stuff lads good to see you all going strong.

Few dodgy team lineups tho icon_wink.gif

Doggy

icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thank you thank you but sucking up wont get you in icon_biggrin.gif hehe

No, thanks for that compliment, all credit to the rest of the group. The game is fun which is the main reason for playing.

The game will keep going until the fun is gone or till CM4 comes out, which of course there are new plans for icon_smile.gif

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

EFB Summary

It was another action packed weekend at EFB. With the new season starting everyone had their own expectations for the new season. We have managed to play half the season over the 2 sessions we have at the weekends.

Paul - Barnsley : Well the division 2 champions havnt found it so easy as last season but its not going too bad. Currently 17th in Division 1, a good mid table team and looking very good on avoiding the drop. In the cups they were knocked out the 3rd round of the league cup by Rushden (Dave). The FA Cup saw them lose on penalties to Burnley in the 3rd round.

Mark - Coventry : Although absent of late and will be for another week or 2 his Coventry side have tried their best to get promotion to the premiership. With a squad of unhappy players and players disliking each other they have done really well by getting their current league position of 4th place. Not a lot of transfer activity of course due to the managers absent and also saw them defeated in the 2nd round of the league cup on pens. The FA Cup they have managed to progress through to the 4th round.

Dave - Rushden : Although he will be missing this weekends session as he has gone on holiday he has left his team top of the premiership. Looking strong to making Champions league football and maybe even sneak the league title if the assistant keeps up the good work done already. Knocked out of the UEFA cup at the 3rd round by PSV. Fielded a reserves side in the league cup which saw them knocked out in the 4th round. This followed with a 3rd round exit from the FA cup for the holders. Lost in the charity shield to WBA (Kris) after going down to 10men.

Kris - WBA : The champions are up there, currently in 3rd place and right behind the top 2 and is looking to win the league again. A strong side no doubt and will certainly be pushing all the way. Champions league see's them progress to the 2nd phase in a very tight group so far with Barcelona, Inter and Porto. Also opened the season with the charity shield in which he defeated Rushden (Dave), a close match until Rushden were down to 10 men. The defending champions of the league cup crashed out on pens at the 3rd round which ended their efforts for trying to win it 3 times in a row. In the FA cup they progressed easily into the 4th round.

Steve R - Aston Villa : Well its going a lot better so far with his new club, currently in for a UEFA cup place,5th in the league. Well another club to suffer an early league cup exit by also going out on pens in the 3rd round, he won the cup before with his former club Wolves. The FA cup saw him squeeze through on a 3rd round replay to face Boston Utd (Steve).

Andy - Cardiff : Survival is the aim this season and they sure are doing it by a mile, currently 7th and might snatch a european place if teams form keeps up. Managerd to get to the league cup quarter final in which an extra time goal saw them get knocked out. Another team that has managed to progress to the 4th round of the FA Cup.

Vince - Man City : Early season form suggested that they would finish top 3 this season, but their form of late hasnt been too good. Currently 8th but is capable of catching and competing with the best in the league. In the UEFA cup they progressed past the 3rd round against Deportivo to play Brondby in the 4th. In the league cup they were another team to go out on pens in the 3rd round. In the FA Cup they also managed to get to the 4th round.

Steve - Boston : Once again surivial is key for the smallest club in the premiership. After massive negiotiations managed to bring a couple of fantastic players in to help progress from 14th that they got last season. Its looking promising but have recently suffered a lot of bad decision against them and suffered the CM 1 shot 1 goal ratio. Managed to hold onto 10th place in the league but could of been a lot better. Only fielding reserves in the cups they managed to get to the league cup quarter final before being knocked out by a 92nd minute goal. The reserves continued their good form onto the FA Cup which has lined them up for a 4th round clash with Aston Villa (Steve-R)

Thats all folks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogsfault:

banter on this thread is the best on this forum, its hilarious reading.

Great stuff lads good to see you all going strong.

Few dodgy team lineups tho icon_wink.gif

Doggy

icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers icon_smile.gif

I am such an idiot. I failed to read what this whole thread was about and went straight to page 6 and posted my details so i could join this game.

I wonder if i'll get in after breaking the rules in the thread, i know it was a silly thing to do. I SHOULD READ THE THREAD PROPERLY IN FUTURE.

It clearly says DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS IN THE THREAD ASKING TO JOIN. Also it say INVITATION ONLY. Both I clearly never seemed to understand and therefore the stupid post I made has been edited.

A messege from Goldy : NO YOU CANNOT JOIN THE GAME, you fail to read the thread, break rules ive set within the thread and quite clearly if you cannot follow simple rules you will not get many games. READ IN FUTURE or you'll find yourself very much hated in this Forum.

Tip : Take 5minutes to READ a whole thread, 2pages long or 10 pages long I dont care as long as you read it properly.

[This message was edited by Goldy on 21/08/2002 at 16:57.]

I take this as a reminder for the people who are ignorant and dont seem to follow simple thread rules and the ones who CANNOT read properly.

This is the EFB thread. Englisher Fussball Bund.

Me, Goldy is the Host of the game. If you have any questions you can contact me, i have more than enough ways of contact in my profile.

There are some very simple rules which most people can keep to.

DO NOT POST YOUR DETAILS IN THIS THREAD ASKING TO JOIN

THIS GAME IS INVITATION ONLY This means, Its my decision on who I ask to join this game.

They are both 2 very simple rules.

Read threads properly and you will not get someone giving you a hard time when you go straight in at the deep end. Braking the rules wont make you popular.

That is all for now.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Steve takes his frustration with Boston out on mr John (don't know his second name). <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

his username gives that away surely icon_confused.gificon_wink.gif

Steve - an idea... why not edit the first post on the first page of the thread and post the jist of what you posted above? Might make the arseholes think twice about posting (although I will still be here icon_frown.gificon_wink.gif ).

LOL Steve. I suppose he can say at least they have won a game in their last five. Whereas we have not won a game yet under Berti McVogts. Hong Kong select does not count.

I wondering if we will beat the Faroe Isles after Wednesday's performance.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

LOL Steve. I suppose he can say at least they have won a game in their last five. Whereas we have not won a game yet under Berti McVogts. Hong Kong select does not count.

I wondering if we will beat the Faroe Isles after Wednesday's performance.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

If its an away game you´re in serious trouble! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

P.S. Faroe Isles arent THAT bad for real, we drew 2:2 in our WC qualification bid away to them.

Actually, Slovenia lost to Honduras before the Italy game icon_biggrin.gif

But serious, I reckon Vogts will do the buisness when they have to. He normally wins when it matters.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

But serious, I reckon Vogts will do the buisness when they have to. He normally wins when it matters.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually, Slovenia played Honduras before the WC as a test match icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

But serious, I reckon Vogts will do the buisness when they have to. He normally wins when it matters.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Apart from that EC 96 he didnt wont anything. What about the 98WC and his spell at Leverkusen?;) Mix that with the Scotish football team and you have serius problem icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by If you dont like me, your sister will !!:

Actually, Slovenia played Honduras before the WC as a test match icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

But Honduras wernt in the WC icon_confused.gificon_biggrin.gif

If Slovenia were at the WC they must have done crap and went home early didnt noticed them icon_biggrin.gif hehe

Won Euro96....massive achievement, something a slovenian coach wont do for many years icon_smile.gif

Leverkusen are **** and will never win the german league, everyone knows that icon_smile.gif

WC98, too much **** was going on in german football at that time with too many old players being chosen, still got to the quarter final though. icon_smile.gif

Anyway lets get back on topic guys icon_smile.gif

Anyway lets get back on topic guys icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Villa's gonnae cuff Boston icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Anyway lets get back on topic guys icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Villa's gonnae cuff Boston icon_razz.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like Wolves were ?? icon_biggrin.gif

Ok, so we didnt hammer Boston as predicted. icon_frown.gif

Tonights results so far for me:

Villa 1-3 WBA

Boston 2-0 Villa

Rushden 2-1 Villa.

BOLLOCKS icon_mad.gif

Referee conspires to prevent Villa from qualifying for Europe

Well, after an excellent session for Villa, bar the 3 defeats mentioned earlier, it was all down to the last day to decide who gets a Euro spot. Vince or Me. Man City vs Villa. Going into the game both teams were level on points, with Man City having the better goal difference. Villa went into a surprise 2 goal lead, but changes made by Vermeer in the 2nd half enabled them to turn the game on its head and pull it back to 2-2 with 2 goals in the final 10 minutes. The game was headed for a draw, it seemed, with 88 minutes on the clock. However, Adil Ramzi was fouled in the box. Penalty surely. Or not, according to the ref. 2 minutes later, up stepped Andy Rushbury to head home the winner in injury time to send Villa into Europe and the travelling support wild. Or not. The referee decided in his infinite wisdom it was offside.

So a hugely disappointing end to the season, that coupled with the disasterous 1-4 defeat at Cardiff, meant that Aston Villa had to settle for 8th place and the Inter-Toto Cup spot that goes with it. Wonderful. Other than that, we achieved some fine results, notably the 7-3 win at Middlesbrough, and a 3-0 going on 10-0 thrashing of Man Utd. Some new players were brought in Mid-Season to boost a talented but thin squad, Charlie Ejerholm, Enrico Ferrari and Christer George played their part in a good run of form.

8th place is however, far better than I had imagined at the start of the season - I would have taken 17th in our first season in the Premiership. Players such as Roy Carroll, Fabio Rochemback, Bjorn Reuter, Andy Rushbury, Adil Ramzi and others came in and did well. Pre-season signings for next time round include Steven Pienaar, Sibusiso Zuma and Joao Paiva.

EFB Sport Zeitung

Diamonds Are Forever

Well Rushden manager Johnston has done it, he has brought the premiership crown to Nene Park. He successfully managed to battle against last seasons champions WBA who kept up there waiting for mistakes but Rushden kept their cool.

Manager Johnston was said to be "delighted" and "overjoyed" with securing the championship but was unfortunatly unavailable for further comment as he went on holiday. Chairmen Griggs said "Its been a fantastic year for the club, Johnston has been very successful in his short spell with us and we hope this will take us to even bigger things. Rushden fans were singing Johnston's name in the street and hope that he stays as manager for a very long time.

No Baggage For Baggies

Well for the first time in years WBA have actually gone trophy-less. Expectations were very high for the season, a treble was expected but unfortunatly the pressure must of got to the lads as early domestic cup exits showed. Still, they put up a good fight to try and retain their premiership crown but Rushden just wouldnt slip up. Europe saw them again get to the quarter final stage for the second year running, quite an achievment and Koprivnik will be hoping to go one better next season. In an interview with Koprivnik he told us "We might have not won anything this season but we'll be back, bigger and better next season". Chairman Thompson added to Koprivniks comments, he said "We have a lot of confidence in this manager, he is fantastic and has filled our trophy cabinet a lot in recent years, i am sure he will bring silverware in next season". Well it was literally trophy-less, Koprivnik did win the Charity shield.

Welsh Dragons Keep Roaring

Well they were new to the premiership but it definatly didnt look like that at all. Cardiff made a big effort at the end of the season and clinched themselve a UEFA place by finishing 5th. Hepburn said "I actually cant believe it, the team has exceeded expectations by a long shot,I was ready to face a relegation battle not a european placement one, lets hope we can keep this form". Chairmen Hammamm was more than delighted to speak with us and told us "Its a great day for the club, into the premiership and straight into europe, fantastic manager and fantastic player".

City Gone Blue

Well it was a very strange season for Vermeer's Man City team, expected to challenge for top honours it seemed to have gone a bit wrong, although finally managed to slip into 7th and edge Villa to the Intertoto cup. So another season for City coming up, they managed to get to the 4th round and were expected to go further. Vermeer told us "Teams have their ups and downs, we've had plenty of ups and this season was a down, we'll be back next year on the up". Chairmen Bernstein said "The season didnt go as we thought it would but we still managed to get a european place and we will be hoping to go a little next season in all the cups including europe".

Riddell Me This, Riddell Me That, We Were Robbed!!!

Well Villa enjoyed a good come back to the premiership, or so it started out to be. Enjoying quite a good season and exceeding the managers expectations it looked like Villa were to gain a european spot, that was until the last day of the season when terrible ref-ing against Man City were a goal was dissallowed and a penalty turned down meant Villa lost out on europe, after the match Riddell was said to be furious and complained to the FA and Media which ended with a 26,000 pound fine and a 3match touchline ban. Riddell said "The standard of ref's is mediorce, its unbelievable, we were robbed of a european place, we did really well this season and we deserved europe". Chairmen Davies said "Its very frustrating when decisions go against you, however, Riddell has done what we wanted, premiership football for next season".

No Heaven For Sky Blues

Well it was ever so close for Coventry, finishing 3rd in Division 1 meant play offs for the midlands club, unfortunatly they lost 4-2 against Ipswich in the final. They had quite a good season considering the managers current absent and will be hoping to go one better next season. Manager Brown was unfortunatly unavailable for comment due to him being on holiday. Chairmen Richardson said to us "We hope Brown will be back with us very soon, the team has done well without him but we really do need him back and the team does need some sorting and we can easily go one better next season"

Tykes Class Act

Well it was a fantastic season for Barnsley, expecting a brave battle with relegation turned into a mid table push near to the play offs. Farwell brought a lot of new players in which helped exceed the expectations. Farwell said "We had some money and I brought in players who I thought could help us do a reasonable job, they have certainly done that". Barnsley finished 11th in Division 1, Chairmen Dennis said "Farwell has done extremely well this season, even though we could only supply limited resources he has spent wisely and done a fantastic job".

Boston Marathon Continues

Well once again Boston have battled in the premiership and have set their highest league position ever by finishing 11th, the club have improved their position every season. Gold said "Its hard to survive in the prem the 1st season, its even harder the 2nd time round, we could of clinched a top 10 spot but 11th is good enough, its an improvement of 3 places. Chairmen Malkinson said "We are the smallest club in the premiership, we certainly dont have a lot of money and Gold is doing his best with the resources we can supply, we will get bigger but it will take time".

Season Start Summary

Well we started the season today, we only played 4 games as most of the session was taken up by pre-season as we finished the season on saturday night.

WBA - Currently leading the prem after 4games, won 3 and drew 1.

Rushden - Currently 2nd with the same record as WBA.

Villa - Currently 8th with 2wins, 1drew and 1 loss

Man City - Currently 9th, only played 3 games, 2 wins and 1 loss

Cardiff - Currently 12th after 1 win, 1 drew and 2 defeats.

Coventry - Currently 7th in Div1. Played 5 games, Won 2,Drew 2 and lost 1, scored 15 goals in the league already.

Barnsley - Not going so well, played 5, drew 3 lost 2.

Boston - Currently 4th. played 3 games, won 3 games. Only team not to concede yet in the prem.

Thats a short round up. More to follow next weekend after the next session icon_smile.gif

Also, after a wonderful start to the season for me, still cant get over not letting any goals in (new tactic is working well)

I would like to say, Happy Birthday Kris, hope you have a wonderful day.

Happy Birthday Kris. Hope your all new invention of the super rat keeps your connection alive a lot longer than those crappy rats you are using just now. icon_biggrin.gificon_cool.gif

Cardiff On Fire!!!!!!

well i cannot actually believe my team performed so well last season. After a very poor start to the season things just seem to get better and better for the boys from Wales. It all seemed to come together in one match against Man Utd at Old trafford where Cardiff hammered the red devils. From then on they kept winning and drawing with the occasional loss. The form took them to the semi finals of the FA Cup for the second successsive season where they were unluckily put out by Arsenal on penalites. Stuart Taylor was unbelievable in goal for the gunners. We kept pushing for a european place and we got that finishing in 5th position. So all in all in was a fantastic season for my Cardiff team.

During the close season for the first part i was away and my newly appointed assistant decided to delve into my transfer fund and spend fecking nearly all of it on a dud from the first division Bradley Maylett for £4.6 million!! icon_eek.gificon_eek.gif I was shocked big time at this. Another signing was WBA's reserve keeper Rhys Evans who is on his way of Cardiff having only played four games and really not producing the goods. I have also brought in another defensive midfielder with lots of experience and quality from Lens,Fernando D'Amico. icon_rolleyes.gif

So to the start of the new season where expectations were still the same. Avoid relegation. So far i have had a tough start to the season. fixtures and results below:

Tottenham (A) - 0-2

QPR - (H) - 2-1

Man Utd - (A) - 2-2. I was bloody robbed in this game. Rhys Evans I hate you also icon_mad.gif

Rushden (A) - 1-3. Having outplayed the champions on their own pitch i still end up losing to them. Rhys Evans I hate you icon_mad.gif

In the UEFA Cup first round i have been drawn against Grasshoppers from Switzerland which will be a tough game for my team but will hopefully win.

My own expectations are for the team to achieve mid table position in the league and i am hoping for a couple of good runs in the cups. UEFA Cup i am not bothered about as i will prolly lose in the first or second round.

Steve if I have made any mistakes with stats, games played so far or transfers could you edit the post and fill it in. icon_cool.gif

[This message was edited by Goldy on 26/08/2002 at 18:09.]

Season 07/08 begins, the FA give out the fixture list. Opening game for Boston Utd is Chelsea at The York Street Ground. Not the easiest of opening game which would be followed by Liverpool and newly promoted Sheffield United also at The York Street Ground.

Having let in a lot goals in the previous two seasons it was time to change tactics and also bring in a new goalkeeper. With a couple of old players in midfield it was also needed to bring in some decent cover who can take over in future seasons. However, capturing a class goalkeeper failed due to a lack of funds so only Martin Eriksson came to the club on a bosnam to give more depth to the midfield.

So as we were unable to capture any real big signings due to the lack of funds im hoping the new tactic will work

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">

18th August - Boston 1 - 0 Chelsea

Mcdowell

Said Sent Off

25th August - Boston 3 - 0 Liverpool

Wallerstedt(2) Heggem Injured

McDowell Craddock Injured

8th September - Boston 3 - 0 Sheff Utd

Zidane Wowoah Sent Off

Wallerstedt

Van der Gun

</pre>

So 3 games played and we havnt conceded a goal. Shocked me a little thats for sure at the start we made, we normally conceded a lot of goals so this is certainly a good start and the new tactic is certainly working. It maybe only be 3 games that have been played but the first 2 games were not the easiest of teams to play and we managed to keep Chelsea out and also reduced Liverpool's and Sheff Utd's goal scoring chances. If we can keep this form up we will improve on last seasons performance of 11th place and avoid relegation.

Thanks Steve for editing my post. Legend and a cool guy. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

No problem at all mate icon_smile.gif

Time for a Tykes tactical change. It would seem that the opposition have sussed my 2-3-3-2 so time for a change. I'll try the 1 I use with Napoli in my SP game.

After splasing the cash on some decent new recruits things aren't exactly going to plan but it's still early days so it won't hurt to change things round a bit.

1 glass table on it's way to Slovenia for Mr. Kiprovnik icon_smile.gificon_smile.gificon_smile.gif. Late Birthday Present Kris icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

Villa's aims for the season:

Improve on the decent performances of last season ; i.e. finish 7th or higher and get into Europe. Maybe a good run in the cup too. Unless we do a WBA and lose to Mansfield or someone icon_wink.gif.

LOL steve. But there is now a new superpower in english football that is Rushen and Diamonds FC. I expect nothing less than domestic treble and CL success Dave. icon_wink.gif

Kris you are no longer the superpower but has beens. icon_wink.gif

New kids on the block are Villa and Boston. Can they dominate the english game. icon_wink.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Oh aye, happy birthday to Goldenbollocks for tomorrow. icon_cool.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

<------ The real golden balls icon_biggrin.gif cheers btw

For Boston to come into challenging the top teams wont come for a while, were building up slowly along with Cardiff icon_smile.gif

Villa and Cardiff for the european fight. Should be interesting.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>

Kris you are no longer the superpower but has beens. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

hahaha icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> LOL steve. But there is now a new superpower in english football that is Rushen and Diamonds FC. I expect nothing less than domestic treble and CL success Dave. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

True. He's gonna be under a lot of pressure when he gets back from collecting STI's in Cyprus icon_razz.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> New kids on the block are Villa and Boston. Can they dominate the english game. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Not a hope. icon_frown.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Robbo:

True. He's gonna be under a lot of pressure when he gets back from collecting STI's in Cyprus <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LMAO Steve!!! icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

LOL steve. But there is now a new superpower in english football that is Rushen and Diamonds FC. I expect nothing less than domestic treble and CL success Dave. icon_wink.gif

Kris you are no longer the superpower but has beens. icon_wink.gif

New kids on the block are Villa and Boston. Can they dominate the english game. icon_wink.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I expect nothing less than all 4 trophies for me this season icon_biggrin.gificon_wink.gif. As for Kris, well last season just proved how písh a manager he really is, and that even though your trying to re-create my old s'hampton team, you just dont have the managerial skills icon_biggrin.gif

Me > Des Walker > Kris :p

True. He's gonna be under a lot of pressure when he gets back from collecting STI's in Cyprus icon_razz.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm back and disease free icon_razz.gif, apart from that small rash, but i wont go into that just now icon_wink.gif

Aye, its downhill from here for Rushden now that yer back... icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

We were top before i left, and it was my great appointment of Walker that won us the league, so shut yer mouth before i come down to edinburgh and kick your ass icon_wink.gif

An Ode to Goldy on his coming Birthday :-

Happy birthday to U , Happy Birthday to U

Bread & Butter in the gutter, with Boston there too icon_biggrin.gif

Happy Birthday to U , Squashed Tomatoes & Stew,

It's goodbye to the teens for the Gold 1. And a dose of Clap too icon_biggrin.gif

All the best to U mate. Have a good 1

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Moonraker:

Bread & Butter in the gutter, with Boston there too icon_biggrin.gif

It's goodbye to the teens for the Gold 1. And a dose of Clap too icon_biggrin.gif

All the best to U mate. Have a good 1<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lol quality Paul

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Moonraker:

Bread & Butter in the gutter, with Boston there too

It's goodbye to the teens for the Gold 1. And a dose of Clap too

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Paul. You been buying a new and improved poem and rhyming book especially for Steve's birthday.

Hope you know he will not be editing your team and making them superstars just because you did that little poem for him. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Moonraker:

Bread & Butter in the gutter, with Boston there too

It's goodbye to the teens for the Gold 1. And a dose of Clap too

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL Paul. You been buying a new and improved poem and rhyming book especially for Steve's birthday.

Hope you know he will not be editing your team and making them superstars just because you did that little poem for him. icon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_cool.gificon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

More's the pity icon_razz.gif

Archived