Englisher Fussball Bund

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by If you dont like me, your sister will !!:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

Forgot to add. Its quality not quantity that counts Andy icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Thats ****ing my line! icon_wink.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your line is ......"Scandanavian For Value"

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Kris, the League cup is an important competition and it is an achievement for any side to get to the final icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even better is getting to the Fa Cup Final while a conference team and getting urself into the Uefa cup icon_biggrin.gif

League Cup Final is an achievement......says the man who called it a mickey mouse cup over the last few months (im never gonna make a deal with u lot again in letting him get so far icon_biggrin.gif hehehe )

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Goldy:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Robbo:

Kris, the League cup is an important competition and it is an achievement for any side to get to the final icon_mad.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Even better is getting to the Fa Cup Final while a conference team and getting urself into the Uefa cup icon_biggrin.gif

League Cup Final is an achievement......says the man who called it a mickey mouse cup over the last few months (im never gonna make a deal with u lot again in letting him get so far icon_biggrin.gif hehehe )<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Playing in Europe will be nice next season icon_razz.gif

(It'll make a change from getting cuffed every week in the Prem icon_frown.gif)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

icon_mad.gif

I will show u Mr Gold one that I am a quality manager. icon_mad.gif

I want to play you soon steve. Then I will show how yer daddy is at CM!!

icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol how bad was ur english icon_biggrin.gif hehehe nevermind mate.

Yep I cant wait till you show me your quality skills and kick my arse.....Here's A Trip Down Memory Lane

Enjoy my friend icon_biggrin.gif I certainly did icon_smile.gif

Haw Andy, speak english proper like. icon_wink.gificon_confused.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Hopefully i can maintain my form long enough to make the play offs and we will then see what happens.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Form icon_confused.gif Since when does 3 hammerings in a season off me equal form? icon_wink.gif

Oh, and you have to Cut and paste the addresses into a new window, ya big fud icon_biggrin.gif

Everyone stop taking the **** out of andy's managerial skills, just because he hasn't beat me in a game of champ man for ages, and gets hammered off everyone else in the game aswell icon_wink.gif, he's still a great manager, and i'm sure one day cardiff will make it to the prem, once he's gone of course icon_wink.gif:D

Well once them welsh have seen some sense then im sure they will get rid of him and get their premiership football icon_biggrin.gif

Its Watford all over again icon_smile.gif hehe

Gadge you are one to talk about proper english. Emm:

can>ken icon_biggrin.gif

and the rest of your pishy words.

I think i am gonna take my ball and go somewhere else. I can't handle this abuse I am getting from all of you. icon_frown.gificon_wink.gificon_razz.gificon_mad.gificon_mad.gificon_smile.gificon_cool.gif

Your all b@st@ards!! icon_biggrin.gif

lol cant handle the abuse......you mean the competition icon_biggrin.gif hehe

So you can take your ball and play with the kids, actually, they'd probably beat you too icon_biggrin.gif hahaha Only kidding mate, you have good days and bad days.....just you seem to have more bad days icon_biggrin.gif

My Rushden side travelled to Molineux, to take on Steve's Wolves in the top of the table clash. Despite Wolves being at the advantage of Steve being away, and the assistant manager incharge instead, it couldn't help them getting hammered 3-1 by Rushden by a Damien Duff inspired side. Despite the league being over, Rushden showed they are truly a better side than wolves with their 2 wins this season. After the match manager Riddell speaking from a secret location said this: "With or without me my side were always gona struggle against the far superior Rushden. They have better players and there manager is a true genius, who will hopefully share some of his knowledge with me one day"

FA CUP FINAL - Rushden 5(yes thats five)- Wolves 1

Super Rushden go ballistic, Wolves are attrocious!!

Rushden fans were singing the praises of Johnston as the league cup and div champions were humiliated by the on fire Rushden side. Rushden took an early lead, but then wolves make it 1-1 on 44mins and it looks like being level at ht, before my good friend Anthony van Hove adds on 4mins injury time and madeira makes it 2-1. Second half was close until Diuof sees red on 71 and then wilkie on 72, and then the goals start rolling in to make it 5-1 to the mighty Rushden icon_biggrin.gif

humped 1-5 by Rushden in the cup final, ruining my treble icon_mad.gif , although Dave has a lot to thank some very suspicious refereeing (2 men sent off and immediately the wee ned's team score 3 icon_mad.gif ). No further information on that, or the 1-3 defeat to the same team is available, sorry. icon_redface.gif

Wolves 4-1 Cardiff, Andy humped AGAIN icon_biggrin.gif

Championes , finished 23 pts ahead of Rushden, and also thrashed Arsenal 3-0 in the final of the important league cup.

Look forward to píssing all over Div 1 again in 2 seasons icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Andy H:

Sheer quality Dave!! Glasgow forever ya wee edinburgh gadge!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yes and my numerous hammerings of you prove that point icon_rolleyes.gificon_biggrin.gif

EFB Sport Zeitung

Double For Wolves

Well its a double for the Molineux men, firstly securing the league cup title vs Arsenal in which they easily won 3-0. After securing the league cup manager Riddell said "Its a fantastic day for the club, another trophy in the canbinet, Kroupi played a blinder today, two fanastic goals scored today by the african".

With securing european football for next season, Wolves went on and ripped division 1 to shreds and easily cruised to be crowned Champions for the 2nd time in Riddell's spell. Riddell was delighted at the success of his young team "The team is growing up you could say, they have gained a lot of experience and after last seasons dissapointments they sure have made up for it this season. Chairmen Jack Hayward said "Its good to be back into the top flight so soon, i had a lot of confidence that Riddell could do it, we wouldnt have kept him in a job otherwise".

Wolves almost made it a treble when they managed to get to the FA Cup Final, however on the day they were out classed by Rushden who demolished Wolves, end result was 5-1. Riddell comments after the match "Im very disspointed that we didnt win today, but all credit to Rushden, they out classed us not only today but they did the same in the league, certainly a team to watch out for next season".

Rushden Done It With Added Cup Delight

After a fantastic season manager Dave Johnston took Rushden and Diamonds into the top flight after securing runners up place in Division 1. It will be the first time in Rushdens history that they will be playing top flight football. Johnston was overjoyed "Its brilliant, such a good day not just for myself but also the club, the players, the chairmen, they all been fantastic throughout my spell here at Rushden". This comment was followed my chairmen Griggs "This is the best day ever in the clubs history, the manager is fantastic, he has exceeded expectations, I sure hope he stays with us for a long time".

Rushden then went on to demolish 1st Division champions Wolves for the 3rd time this season in a very much one sided game which Rushden won 5-1. After the game fans were praising the work Johnston has done so far with comments like "he is fantastic, there isnt a better manager out there we could have" another fan said "he's suprised us all, he gets us top flight footie and won the FA Cup for us, whats next? this guy is brilliant, i cant wait for the next suprise".

So Close Yet So Far

After a mid season collapse, manager Andy Hepburn managed to turn it around once more and secured a play off by finishing 3rd with his Cardiff side. The play off semi final saw two thrilling legs which ended in penaties vs Portsmouth, with missing 2 penalties it was the end for Cardiff's dramatic late charge for premiership football. Hepburn said "its always dissapointing when you lose, penalties are like a lottery and we just wernt lucky enough, im sure the players will bounce back and this time try for automatic promotion". Although slightly dissapointed chairman Hamamm said "There are a lot of good teams in this league and Hepburn did well to get us where he did this season, if everything goes well we could be in the premiership sooner rather than later"

Sky Blues In No Heaven

Well after a very bad start to the season, things started to pick up again for Coventry, at one point they were within reach of the play offs but unfortunatly manager Brown couldnt make them which then resulted with him getting the sack. Chairmen Richardson said "We decided to terminate Browns contract, our aim was to at least get a play off place and get back into the premier league, in his time with us, he wasnt able to do that".

However in a dramatic U-turn Coventry City re-appointed manager Mark Brown, he told us "I had a good chat with the board, they know the team is a lot better now than what it was when i first took over and they have to appreciate that

, im very sure I can get this club promoted".

West No Trophies Albion

Well its been quite a disspointing season for WBA considering the way they had been performing for the last 2 seasons, at one point leading the premiership too. WBA went out early in the cups for their standard which included a 4-0 thrashing by Wolves in the league cup which they had won for the past 2 seasons. All was not bad though, Koprivnik said "Its wasnt a bad season at all, we secured european football, that was certainly one of our aims, its unfortunate that we went out the cups when we did as we didnt expect too go out so early". Chairmen Thompson added "We qualified for the Uefa cup which is fantastic, especially for a club the size of WBA, Koprivnik has done a wonderful job so far at the club".

Boring City??

Well it was a quiet season for Man City in their first season back in the top flight, ending in 12th place manager Vermeer was quite please "We secured premiership status, that is an achievement in itself considering the competition there is, from here we build and get even stronger". Fans were very pleased with their quiet season when comments in a local newspaper were full of hope and future success one fan said "Vermeer says he has a lot of big plans and with the players coming in for the new season they certainly are even bigger than what we expected".

Late Dash See's Reading Stay Up

It never looked too good for Reading, especially after a poor start the worst was feared, relegation back to Division 2 looked certain too as Reading were 23rd in division 2 with only a handful of games left. Then the magic started down at the Madejski stadium. Reading went and won game after game and crawled out of the relegation zone, the impossible was done and Reading finished 17th. Manger Farwell said "We suddenly seemed to have hit some kind of peak right near the end of the season, they playeres were fantastic, we managed to creep out of the relegation zone and into a kind of safety zone, we certainly have done well this season, we were never good enough to match the top teams". Chairmen Madejski said "That was an awesome end to the season, Farwell suprised us all and got us out of the relegation zone, hopefully we can start the new season like we ended this one".

Late Charge See's Suprise Champions

With 3 games to go the unthinkable happen, Boston managed to creep upto the runner away league leaders Stoke and thrash them on their own turf and take top spot away for the first time this season. After a fantastic spell of form which started during mid season Boston went on and crowned themselves Champions of Division 2. Manager Gold was more than delighted with the success, he said "Well after the start we made i didnt think it would have been possible to win the league at all, the players got it together and we finished the season of in style with taking away the title from Stoke who had been up there all season"

Boston also managed to win the Vans Trophy cup which suprised even the Boston fans themselves let alone the manager. They beat Orient in the final after another dramatic come back from 2-0 down to win 3-2. Gold said "I certainly didnt expect them to get this far let alone win it, we had to field the reserves for the whole competition, the fixtures are so poorly made and congested that I had no other option but to play reserves" Chairmen Pat Malkinson said "Gold has exceeded expectations yet again, we never expected to be crowned Division 2 champions let alone win the Vans Trophy. He has done a fantastic job yet again in turning the club around, I still cannot believe how far he has got us in so little time".

After such a dramatic season end which saw them with two trophies, Boston Utd fans were said to have been singing managers Gold name in the streets, with also lots of radio phone ins praising the work he has done so far at the club.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR> Orginally posted by Robbo:

Me > You

Wolves > Cardiff

Embra > Glesga

Salt n sauce> salt n vinegar < deep fried polo mints

pish > buckfast

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aye very good wee man. Keep dreaming. Do you really want me to bring up the fiasco of your managerial skills from the last game??? icon_biggrin.gif

I could have went Wolves and done what you have done and prolly not been relegated from the premier. You suck. icon_biggrin.gif

Another season in the premier that will burst your little bubble. I look forward to many a **** taking of you during the current season.

Oh and Glasgow is a great place to live. At least you can understand everything people say (well most of us) unlike your shoddy dialect and i have never drunk pish or Bucky so you must have had first hand experience of both pish and bucky??

LOL icon_biggrin.gif

We'll just see, I might surprise you all next year and do well. But probably not...

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Do you really want me to bring up the fiasco of your managerial skills from the last game???

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_mad.gificon_frown.gif

I'll just add my thoughts on season 2003/4 for Wolves:

Excellent season all round, beat my own points record in the League with 122pts. Only lost 2 games all season, but as Dave has mentioned several times, and will continue to mention, they were against Rushden unfortunately.

Using my 2-7-1 v.2 formation for the first time in EFB certainly seemed to work, and it lead to loads of 4 and 5 goal wins. That, and excellent first seasons for Lee Wilkie, Jonas Kolkka, El Hadki Diouf, Kevin Kyle amongst others, and Roberto Traxorras , Paulinho Santos and Luis Andrade brought in mid season also brought excellent cup runs. In the league cup, Cardiff, WBA, Liverpool and others were all knocked out on the way to a 3-0 final win over Arsenal. In the FA Cup I had a slightly easier run to the final, Arsenal (3-2) being the only win of note. However in the final, Dave, assisted by the referee, humped me 5-1. However, we still qualified for the UEFA cup for the first time, so all in all it was quite a successful season.

Rushden hopes for the season

At the start of the season my main aim was 17th place, but now that we've played 4 game, and i've won all 4 icon_smile.gif , beating Derby, Fulham, Middlesbrough and someone else, my hopes are now a bit higher, and i'm hopefull of a mid table position. New signings have are starting to settle in well, with Arteta playing a blinder in the UEFA cup game, and rommedahl also putting in some solid performances

As a request from Andy. icon_biggrin.gif

Take a look at this Robbo, should bring back a few memories of your talented Wycombe side.

http://www.geocities.com/radar2kuk/RiddellsWonder.jpg

Enjoy the beautiful screenie my friend, I know the rest of us will icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! I wonder how it feels to be 7:0 down at HT icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif

WBA expectations for the season

Well lasty year´s goal was Champions League footie but we finnished 5th, sadly 5games from the end we were still in the run for the league tittle and then faltered badly, drew 3in a row and lost one game too which then ended at the dreaded 5th place. Still above the expectations but you could tell the Manager and his players were very unhappy after all the effort we put into it.

New faces were needed at WBA, manager decided to shake up the roster a bit. Mateo Ferrari went back to Italy for 4.4mil after not a bad start at all at the club, Kim Kallstrom our star player once was showed the door too after his VERY dissapointing season in which he only managed to get 3goals and 5assist as his teams leading AMC. Eidur Gudjohnsen also found a new home in M´Gladbach for a very good 8.75mil. It was sad he left but the managers had one other transfer lined up and needed some money so he choose new blood here too even if Eidur had a good WBA run.

So who are the new faces? Mostly attacking power, couse thats what we lacked the most last year. Djibril Cisse came for 8.75mil, Kalou from Feyenord on a Bosman, some youngsters in Bopp and Darlas.

The biggest move but was getting Denilson. After tought negotiations which lasted almost the whole offseason, Denilson finnaly moved to WBA for 24mil, which broke all the clubs records regarding transfers. The move regarding Eidurs leaving? Manager thought it was too hard to pass up a 5mil deal for Anelka, so he choose the troubled, but brilliant when keeping in check player.

So again Champions league is our goal, we should, could, will make it this year. We just have too..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by If you dont like me, your sister will !!:

As a request from Andy. icon_biggrin.gif

Take a look at this Robbo, should bring back a few memories of your talented Wycombe side.

http://www.geocities.com/radar2kuk/RiddellsWonder.jpg

Enjoy the beautiful screenie my friend, I know the rest of us will icon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol! I wonder how it feels to be 7:0 down at HT icon_biggrin.gificon_biggrin.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only 2 of them stayed around for the 2nd half too icon_biggrin.gif hehe

Dont worry about your typo's. It aint bad and we can understand it all anyway.

But if you fail to get Champions league footie with the squad you got it should be made a sackable offence icon_biggrin.gif

Boston will be trying to avoid relegation this season, as the board requested it, Quite a good start to this season which has seen us unbeaten in our first 6 games, including 2 draws. 1 outstanding game vs crewe which ended 6-1 (should of been 9-1) but we had a pen turned down and 2 goals dissallowed). Crewe also managed to get 3 red cards icon_biggrin.gif

Well its been a good start, and if things continue, top flight football could come soon.

Farwell looks to bring the Good Times back to Kenilworh Road.

New Luton Manager Paul Farwell said he intends to try and bring the good times back to Luton. After many seasons of underachievement he believes that his present squad is good enough to do well in division 2.He says that a playoff place is a distinct possibility.Luton were regulars in the top flight not so long ago and Farwell believes that given determined effort by all involved that they can get back to the top flight. His optimism has been echoed by fans who believe the new boss can do it.

EFB Sport Zeitung

Luton Confirm New Manager

Luton have confirmed that Paul Farwell is the new manager of the division 2 club. It was very much a suprise to everyone that Farwell was appointed the new manager, his now former chairmen John Madejski said "I was very suprised when Paul came upto me and told me he had received a job offer, its a sad day for Reading FC, we have lost a fantastic manager, id like to thank him for the work he has done". Luton Chairmen Carl Allan said "Paul was our number one target, he has a fantastic reputation in this league, he has already promoted two teams and im sure he can do it again, otherwise we wouldnt have appointed him". These comments were added by Farwell himself where he said "Once again its another great club, i seem to be some kind of specialist at getting these sides promoted, it'll take a lot of hard work but im certain I can get my third promotion"

Luton fans seemed to be pleased with the new appointment of manager Farwell and will be hoping he sticks to this club for longer than he has his previous two teams.

Quite a good session tonite. We came through pretty well. Everyone had their mix of fortune.

20 games played of the season. Boston sitting on top of Div1 for the moment.

Update will follow after 2moro's play.

Archived