The World Clan CM03/04 >>in-Game Thread<<

Kozak

Fenerbache Results fixture 20-22

Bologna - Fenerbache 0-1 (12-7 in shots)

A human game in Div 1, big Bologna pressure in first half but

the Fenerbache Goalkeeper Isaksson saved the team. In second

Fenerbache played more defensive and made 1-0 in counter attack.

Fenerbache - PAO 1-0 (6-2 in shots)

Same as the game against BOlogna, bad first half and made

1-0 luckily, missed the penalty but got it in in rebounch..

Parma - Fenerbache 3-1 (10-9 in shots)

Top game in Div1, the leading Parma away is difficult.

Parma started great with 3-0 in HT, Fenerbache fought it back

to 3-1 and had 3-2 but disallowed for offside.

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

liverpoolheaderjpeg.jpg

Buchan sacked! You must be joking.

The rumors of my departure were false and Liverpool have come back stronger!

A 5-2 victory started the precession off but 3 looses to Arsenal, Juventus and someone else made Buchan having to win against Inter to keep his job and Liverpol....................

WON! 4-1 with Kewell, Nomvete, Carew and Zuma all scoring at Anfield and then FC Byearn Munich were disposde off 3-2 with Nomvete scoring a double and Kewell from the spot even though the last five minutes were very tense.

Next for Liverpool is Dave(OMDave)Blackburn side at home.

Good luck Dave

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by dogs:

Really enjoyable read lads.

Kozak can you place your league tables on your webby and link to there. Only clan and team logos are allowed thanks icon_smile.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Dogs why not using the rules you made yourself in January? icon_mad.gif

Let me we quote you from

this thread.

Said by Mr Dogs:

"Lads i'm going to speak frankly here,

The Image facility is getting abused in the CMO, and i have been given a gypsies on this

From now on only clan/team logos and league tables will be allowed on threads. The host will be the only one to allowed post league tables up (once a week). Save any other pictures for your clan website. There is no sway on this, its simple if this facility is abused, it will be removed completely."

Don't make much sense if I don't even put the tables on once in the two weeks. I think once in the three weeks. Haven't seen any changes according this since January. Because its you I wont post any rolleyes here as you don't like it. It would be my feeling though at the moment.

Fenerbache - Valencia 4-0 (18-6 in shots)

Good game and Fenerbache should have won my more goals.

The first goal came from a corner and the second from Ze Mario, Great goal.

Alvaro ended the scoring my doing his first goal for Fenerbache.

Shakhtar - Fenerbache 0-1 (13-9 in shots)

Fenerbache missed penalty at 0-1. It's not the first time for this season.

Fenerbache - Celta 1-7 (17-16 in shots)

Terribly effort by Fenerbache! The game started very bad

with the Fenerbache goalie injured in 5th minute and

no reserve goalie on bench... But the team tried very good but the

goalie was really bad, not his fault thought.

Perugia - Fenerbache 2-0 (18-5 in shots)

Bad game, that's all to say

atleticoheaderjpeg.jpg

Due to some financial problems at the newspaper "The World" here a bit late news from the start of Atletico Madrids' first season in European Premiership.

Ajax vs Atletico Madrid (0-0) 1-1

The teams:

Ajax: Stekelenburg; Grygera, O'Brien (63mins Juanfran), De Jong, Heitinga; Deisler (63mins Sneijder), Van der Vaart, Gilberto Silva, Albelda; Sonck (73mins Hersi), Klose

VS

Atletico: Peters; Lamotte (63mins Contra), Padoin, Milito, Coco; Toro, Djourou, Valdes (68mins Abuda), Gerard, Fiel (83mins Andonov); Oskarsson

Ajax proved the promoted ATletico what Premiership is like. Ajax put lots of pressure on Dutch goalie Peters. Atletico was afraid for German signing Miroslav Klose. He was just signed by Ajax and ready to hammer the opponent from Spain. Just after Half-Time Brazilian talent Toro made an undeserved 0-1 for the best team from Madrid. A brilliant counter with a good crossing shot into the far corner. In the last 15 mins the pressure from the Dutch giants became higher and higher. Substitute Cosmin Contra made error after error and it was Miroslav Klose with a deserved 1-1. Just after the equalizer in 78th minute he hit the bar. 1-1 at the end was a score where only Atletico keeper Peters could be happy with after a great game from his point of view. Captain Paolo Montero was banned.

Atletico Madrid vs Olympique Marseille (Andy Jones) (1-0) 2-1

The teams:

Atletico: Peters; Lamotte, Montero, Milito (76mins Lequi), Coco; Toro, Djourou, Valdes (68mins Abuda), Gerard, Fiel; Oskarsson (58mins Guayre)

VS

Marseille: Lupatelli; G.Johnson, Ayala, Martinez, Athirson; Grisales, Bizarri, Davids, Zidane (58mins Castillo); Pazzini, Robinho (58mins Koller)

The first home game in European Premiership for Atletico de Madrid. A great entertaining game with title favourites and big spenders Olympique Marseille as opponent. The game started really surprising with a strong home side. It ended in a 4th minute penalty for Djourou.......he missed icon_rolleyes.gif. Marseille cam better in the game and took a bit of the better play but didnt create huge chances. In the 21st minute a fantastic freekick from biggest signing of the season by Atletico Valdes. The curve shot from about 30 yards ended in 1-0. Atletico stayed good in the game with a poor Robinho at Marseille. Just after half time last years' sensation Johannes Djourou ended a nice attack 2-0!!! But then Oskarsson had to go off and Marseille brought Jan Koller & Castillo. Atletico couldnt get out of defense anymore and Marseille kept hammering at a brilliant keeper, Bas Peters. He got a 8-rating after the game by the press and the man-of-the-match award. Marseille scored 1 goal though in the 78th minute by Castillo. A lucky win at the end with a fantastic keeper.

Lazio Roma vs Atletico Madrid (0-0) 1-1

Lazio: Peruzzi; Oddo, Zauri, Stam, Lee; Fiore (61mins Dabo), Kamara, Stankovic, Cambiasso; Corradi, S.Inzaghi (40mins Okocha/ 67mins Kerzhakov)

VS

Atletico: Peters; Contra (62mins Abuda), Montero, Milito, Coco; Toro, Djourou, Valdes (62mins Shabalala), Gerard, Fiel; Oskarsson

Another 1-1 in an away game for ATletico. Great result after a very hard game. Almost no chances and Lazio took the lead by Kamara in 62th minute. A corner header by Montero saved Atletico from their first Premiership draw. A deserved 1-1 at the end with Peters getting a 10-rating.

Atletico Madrid vs AC Milan (0-0) 2-0

The teams:

Atletico: Peters; Beckert (77mins Montanari), Montero, Padoin, Coco; Toro (45mins Fiel), Djourou, Valdes (68mins Abuda), Gerard, Figueroa (77mins Guayre); Oskarsson

VS

AC Milan: Dida; Simic (60mins Kim Jin-Kyo), Belletti, Kaladze, Nesta; Musampa (60mins Seedorf), Gattuso, Aimar, Pirlo (66mins Ambrosini); Shevshenko, Kaka

A great second home win of the season. In an even game it was "unsportive Panamabian" Valdes who made the difference. Two goals in 66th minute and a penalty conversion on 75th minute. Relegation favourites Atletico Madrid were still unbeaten after 4 games!!!

Atletico Madrid vs Udinese (Kuky) (1-0) 2-2

The teams:

Atletico: Peters; Beckert, Montero, Montanari, Coco; Toro, Djourou, Valdes (62mins Shabalala), Gerard, Fiel (45mins Figueroa/ 72mins Abuda); Oskarsson

VS

Udinese: De Sanctis; Mills, Gemiti, Correia (80mins Forlan), Felipe; Alberto, Nesmaschniy, Jankulovski, Leko; Fava Passaro, Simonetta (58mins Casas)

The game between the clans' host Kuky and the clans' manager Kozak ended in a draw. Udinese defending champion and co-favourite for the title with big spenders Marseille. Atletico the team in Premiership for the first time this year. An entertaining game was what followed. With Atletico starting with late deadline signings Montanari (19years from Roma U19) and German attacking fullback Beckert (23 years). Udinese starting with the record scorer Fava Passaro. But the home team played outstanding and was even slightly the better side that day. Orri Freyr Oskarsson the only striker put Atletico on front 1-0 in the 20th minute. Substitute Angel Casas equalized in the 68th minute. The a fantastic dribble from Atletico master Toró ended in 2-1 for the home side. A very lucky deflected shot from the left side gave the defending champions a lucky escape. All time topscorer Fava Passaro got the goal just 2 minutes before the end. Another draw for Atletico that stayed looseless.

Anderlecht (Alexis Manson) vs Atletico Madrid (2-2) 3-2

Anderlecht: Cavallero; Silvinho, Sebescen, Gavrancic, Mexes; Robert, McAnuff (41mins Diouf), Hansen, Barton (70mins Rochemback); Rantier, R.Keane

VS

Atletico: Peters; Padoin, Montero, Montanari (45mins Milito), Coco; Toro, Djourou, Valdes (70mins C.Cole), Beckert (38mins Shabalala), Fiel; Oskarsson

Alexis Mansons' Anderlecht was the first team to beat Kozakedez in Premiership. Both promoted teams made an entertaining game with Peters probably playing his poorest game of the season. Atletico took a 0-2 lead and looked to be in top 3 of the table. Fiel (7th minute) and Toró (12 minute) seemed to make an easy day for the Spanish team. But then all went wrong at the back. A full hattrick from Anderlecht star Julien Rantier made the Atletico manager depressed.

Other result:

Atletico Madrid vs Benfica 1-0 [LEAGUE CUP 2nd Round]

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Blackburn Confirm Rich Vein of Form

Blackburn Rovers continue to defy the logic of prestige and capital in the European Premiership, rising to third spot at the end of November, the club's highest-ever position in the competition. According to manager Dave Spliff, this has been made possible by the players' consistency, professionalism and positive attitude.

"It wouldn't be human to ask any more of the players -it's no secret that the club's initial objective this season was to stay up and strengthen the squad. I can clearly recall the outpour of sarcasm and scorn when I dared suggest my team was capable of a finish in the top eight."

This season has seen the eclosion of several young talents within the squad, notably Nigerian international Isaah Eliakwu, whose runs down the right flank have run defences ragged all over Europe. Young Spanish playmaker Oskitz Estefanía is also justifying the faith displayed by Spliff in the nineteen-year-old's raw talent, and his accuracy in dead-ball situations has been invaluable to Rovers. With young striker Stefan Moore pushing hard for a place up front alongside impressive new signing Nathan Ellington, fans' favourite Dwight Pezzarossi is no longer guaranteed a first-team berth, despite his excellent statistics for the club.

Match results (18/11/06 - 2/12/06)

Lazio 1, Blackburn 0. (18th Nov 2006)

A tight, nervous game at the Olimpico in Rome saw Lazio take all three points, the main turning-point coming as early as the 6th minute, when Peruzzi saved Pezzarossi's penalty kick. The game's only goal was a fine strike from twenty-five yards by Stefano Fiore, one minute short of the hour mark. Despite thirteen attempts on goal to Lazio's eight, Blackburn were unable to unlock the Roman defence, and all in all it was a frustrating outing for Rovers.

Blackburn 4, Milan AC 1. (22nd Nov 2006)

A fine display of wide attacking football by Dave Spliff's Blackburn side, though the team got off on the wrong foot when in the thirteenth minute Kaká found the net with a superb twenty-yard strike. Eleven minutes later Nathan Ellington equalized with a firm near-post header, struck from a corner by Estefanía on the right. Blackburn's young Basque playmaker then helped put Rovers ahead, with a superb in-swinger of a free-kick which Dida just barely kept out -Mathias Doumbé was the quickest to the rebound and scored Blackburn's second. Right after the break Rovers struck again; Ellington made a fine run on the left and crossed inside for Pablo Niño, whose accurate flick-on found Stefan Moore completely unmarked in the right-hand side of the box. The young striker's firmly-struck volley put Blackburn 3-1 ahead. In the sixty-third minute another fine collective move nailed the Milanese coffin shut, with Moore on hand again to slot home his second of the day past Dida. Lescott initially surged forth to intercept a pass, and launched it straight towards Ellington, whose header found Pablo Niño in the box. A fine cut-back from the Spanish winger found Moore unmarked once again, and at 4-1 the Italian side gave up the ghost, letting Blackburn come at them for the remainder of the game, though the scoreline did not evolve any further.

Atletico Madrid 1, Blackburn 1. (25th Nov 2006)

An even game in Madrid, with both teams surprisingly vying for a spot in the top six. Man of the match Oskitz Estefanía put Blackburn ahead in the 64th minute, but a quarter of an hour from time Carlton Cole equalized for Atletico, whose manager Kozakedez kept altering the shape of the side, attempting no doubt to foil the constant threat posed to his defence by wingers Eliakwu and Pablo Niño. In the end the draw was a fair reflection of the game, but satisfied neither team given the fierceness of the competition in the 'EuroPrem' this season.

Blackburn 3, Anderlecht RSC 1. (2nd Dec 2006)

Important win for Blackburn this, though not an entirely convincing one. Anderlecht manager Alexis Manson was somewhat distraught during the after-match press conference, muttering to himself in French and shaking his head dazedly for no apparent reason. Dave Spliff dismissed his compatriot's claims that Blackburn's win had been ill-deserved, responding with a Gallic shrug and a slight smile.

"We can't always play like Ajax did in the mid-seventies. Not yet, anyway. A win is a win." Indeed it is.

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

'Rovers!' magazine, January 2006 issue

December was a month of mixed fortunes for Blackburn. Manager Dave Spliff had to leave England precipitously on the twelfth, called away by the sudden downturn in his father's health, and so assistant René Meulensteen faced the daunting task of leading Rovers to Anfield on the sixteenth. With Spliff unable to return until after Boxing Day, the Dutchman took charge of three games in total.

Liverpool 1, Blackburn 4. 16.12.06

Goals: Dalla Bona 7 (0-1), Ellington 19 (0-2), Traoré 33 (0-3), Pezzarossi 47 (0-4), Gerrard 78 (1-4).

Blackburn 2, Newcastle 2. 23.12.06

Goals: Donati pen. 19 (0-1), Ellington 31 (1-1), Dyer 47 (1-2), Ellington 64 (2-2).

Mallorca 2, Blackburn 0. 26.12.06

Goals: Carignano 17 (1-0), Capi 37 (2-0).

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by big blue hippo man:

is it possible to download this league<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Only for offline play. Only send by MSN.

parmaheaderjpeg.jpg

So as the new boy in the clan I’d better say hello. I took control of top of the league Parma and a huge £17m transfer budget. Both didn’t last long!

So after replacing all the squad who got Parma to the top for a massive profit (e.g. £15m for Boe Morte – Thanks Real Madrid), I then spent that profit and the initial £17m on a team who have managed to find a winning formula at home, but a losing formula away

I have managed to dwindle my lead down from +5 point to –2…… But then I play top placed Celta tonight in a classic 6 pointer!

[This message was edited by Marlow on 01 April 2004 at 18:21.]

Howya lads -just a quick one to say i won't be able to play til around 12th or 13th, unless i can convince alex to concede a little game time when i see him in the south-west next week... icon_wink.gif

hope the team keeps up the good work -rené meulensteen, your job is on the line pal... icon_biggrin.gif

any of you who post rovers' results or standings here will be suitably rewarded...

have a good one icon14.gif -well, several... icon_frown.gif

No surprising championship for your Blackburn Dave. They lost against Manchester United yesterday. You are third now after the referee killed my Championship bid with a 5th minute red card for Toró. icon_mad.gif It was the same referee (with the Dutch sounding name) who always blasting my hopes away with red cards.

The Championship seems to go to Manchester United managed by the computer. Only team that is still in the fight is Marseille. The difference between nr 2 and 8 is just 5 points. So tight, I've never seen this before.

bolognaheaderjpeg.jpg

After being very press shy for the last few weeks, Manager Simon Austen has finially decided to speak to the waiting press.

"I have been in the middle of re-building this great tema into one that can push for promotion, this season has gone much better than expected and although we are currently hovering just outside the play-offs there is a long way to go and I feel if the team play to thier potetial there is no reason why we cannot reach the play-offs, and then who knows?"

The team has had a topsy turby season with the first part not going as well as hoped and supporters seemingly grow restless. Then the team embarked on an unbeaten run of 13 games and projected them into the top half and currently lying 8th just 6 points off the last play-off spot.

" We have some of the big-guns yet to play but we do-not fear them. Having already beaten Parma once season we are confident that if we stick to our game plan we can once again beat them"

Wehn the pair met last it finished to a resounding 3-0 home win for the Italian side.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by OMDave:

icon_frown.gif I hate those Red Devils, I really hate them... icon_mad.gif...Oh well, never mind...

Thanks Koz icon14.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your team did it again against me. Kicking my stars injured and then gonna win. icon_mad.gif Season over for Atletico (no European) and Champions League most probably for your crap hacking side icon13.gif.

udineseheaderjpeg.jpg

Crappiest season for small italian side Udinese.

After last year winning Premier , slovenian manager Andrej Kuk coulnd help his team from relegation. Kuky said main reason was bad psychological stamina by some leading players as Felipe. Strangly the team manage come to the Champions league final. The rivals are Legia Sofia ,an affordable team ..... but hey, they won agains Bayern in semis. Kuky is still undecided about his future at udine ,but a victory in CL could change his mind. What a strange combination DIV1 and CL ..... ruomors said some stars are leaving udine but a CL victory should change this ....

Some target players for next season are VDV and Rosicky .... Time for Udine to renew his team.... probably some new defenders.

Season 06/07 finished and this is the way it ended. Good shining days for some us, dark rain for others (see Kuky)

premfinaljpeg.jpg

1stdivfinaljpeg.jpg

My season update will follow after I have my results as screenshot.

Premier League selection:

>>GK<< Gianluca Buffon [Juventus)

>>Dl<< José Julián de la Cuesta [Anderlecht)

>>Dc<< Mathias Doumbe [blackburn Rovers)

>>Dc<< Jaap Stam [Lazio)

>>Dr<< Kolo Abib Touré [Arsenal)

>>Ml<< Manuele Blasi [Manchester United)

>>Mc<< Freddy Indurley Grisales [Marseille)

>>Mc<< Diego [Lyon)

>>Mr<< Orri Freyr Oskarsson [Atletico Madrid)

>>Sc<< Nathan Ellington [blackburn Rovers) TOPSCORER

>>Sc<< Thierry Henry [AS Roma)

Subs:

Maarten Stekelenburg (Ajax)

Lúcio (Newcastle United)

Edgar Davids (Marseille)

Pablo Aimar (Milan)

Dino Fava Passaro (Udinese)

NEXT SESSION: FRIDAY 20.00

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Kozak:

Champions League most probably for your crap hacking side icon13.gif.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Who's a hacker?... icon_biggrin.gif

Thanks for the updates, and hard luck Kuky -Fava sei scifo icon_razz.gif

Looking forward to next season -should be back in time for monday's session, hopefully it won't have kicked off...Meulensteen keeps his job, I think... icon14.gif

Greetings to all from Genissac icon_cool.gif

udineseheaderjpeg.jpg

New season starting for Div1 favorites and CL winners Udinese.

Players in : Miccoli(Juve),Deco(Ajax),Collocini(Milan)

Players out : Delibasic,Forlan,Casas (awaiting permit - Parma)

Main targets : Terry,Puyol...

atleticoheaderjpeg.jpg

Club Atlético de Madrid ends Premier League debut on surprising 4th place.

Results:

23/12/06 FC Barcelona – Atletico Madrid 1-1

26/12/06 Atletico Madrid – Manchester United 1-0

30/12/06 Atletico Madrid – Ajax 2-0

01/01/07 Olympique Marseille– Atletico Madrid 0-0

06/01/07 Nantes – Atletico Madrid 0-1 (FA CUP 3rd ROUND)

13/01/07 Atletico Madrid – Lazio Roma 0-0

20/01/07 Udinese – Atletico Madrid 0-1

24/01/07 AC Milan – Atletico Madrid 0-0

31/01/07 Blackburn Rovers – Atletico Madrid 1-0 (FA CUP 4rd ROUND)

03/02/07 Atletico Madrid – Anderlecht 1-1

07/02/07 Liverpool – Atletico Madrid 3-1

10/02/07 Atletico Madrid – Newcastle United 1-0

25/02/07 RCD Mallorca – Atletico Madrid 1-1

17/03/07 Atletico Madrid – Arsenal 2-0

24/03/07 Atletico Madrid – AS Roma 0-1

14/04/07 Inter Milan – Atletico Madrid 4-0

21/04/07 Atletico Madrid – FC Bayern 1-1

25/04/07 Juventus – Atletico Madrid 0-0

28/04/07 Blackburn Rovers – Atletico Madrid 2-0

02/05/07 Atletico Madrid – Chelsea 2-0

05/05/07 Olumpique Lyon – Atletico Madrid 2-1

12/05/07 Atletico Madrid – FC Barcelona 1-0

20/05/07 Machester United – Atletico Madrid 0-1

The short story:

At the start of the season everybody thought Atletico to struggle in their first year European Premiership. But the surprising start promised far more than that. However the biggest team of Madrid was hammered almost every game at the season start they succeeded to stay unbeaten in the first 7 games. The team only lost twice in the first season half. Unnecessary losses against Anderlecht and Blackburn, managed by the brothers Manson who seem to be a dark horse for Kozakedez.

With a huge talented and improving goalkeeper Peters (was third keeper at Ajax) Atletico was hard to beat for everyone. Like everyone can see at the league table Club Atletico Madrid ended with fewest goals for and fewest goals against. The last was part of the defensive strategy the manager played whole season as the team lacked quality to make the play against the best sides of the world.

Problems arrived after the FA cup exit at Blackburn. Blackburn like always against Atletico first knocked some of the best players injured and then won. After that game it looked like injuries and a struggling form for goalkeeper Peters might knock Atletico out from European qualification. The games at Liverpool and Inter were the biggest disaster of the season. The first home loss was there against AS Roma. A fully undeserved loss thanked to the referee who send off top talent Toró. This player never came back after when he picked up a long injury in training due to frustrations about this red card. But then the last four games Atletico finally found back some of there fighting spirit of most of the season. The game at Lyon was undeserved lost after 17-8 in shots for Les Madrilènes.

The last game at Man U was the game of the year. Manchester needed 1 point to become the new Champion. But Atletico Madrid needed a win to get European qualification and even maybe Champions League football. Man U with Van Nistelrooij and Fernando Torres (former Atletico) on front couldn’t create a lot of chances. It was a very even game where Manchester thought to become champion with a 0-0. At the same time it was Marseille that beat Lazio 4-1. A point would take Atletico Madrid to 4th position on goal average. But like always Kozakedez wanted to win with defensive priorities. Marseille got the same goal average then Man U but one point less as it would stay 0-0 at Old Trafford. But then one moment from Orri Freyr Oskarsson, the Atletico player of the year, gave Madrid a win. The Marseille supporters might thank Atletico for giving them the championship. A great season ended with 4th place. Normally qualification for Champions League, but Kukys’ Udinese (relegated from Premiership) won the CL06/07 and that costed Atletico their spot. Just UEFA cup.

After this great season the Atletico board showed themselves pleased and want the Championship next season. The pressure on Kozakedez will be extremely high as there isn’t the money to spend like at some other great teams as Marseille, Man U and Juventus. The manager must be creative as the team still has to learn a lot. But most of them are young and wanting to learn. Johannes Djourou is the biggest example of this. In some games he can boss the midfield like nobody else.

For next season are already some important new players signed by Kozakedez. From financial disaster an Premiership relegators Ajax came Rafael van der Vaart and Miroslav Klose, both for a fee around 500.000 pound. An other new name is Stephan Appiah from Juventus on a free transfer.

I will keep you all up to date in near future. Don’t forget our new in-game style website at

www.worldclan.tk

Fenerbache in Premier

The Fenerbache Manager is excited after the promotion to Premier League. He thinks

that the team can surprise highly in the premier...

The new season has started with excellent signings:

-Samaras, Georgios (1.8milj), top scorer from third division (26 goals in 46 apps).

-Camara, Ludovic (1.8milj), promising midfielder from Paris-SG

-Heitinga, John (Free)

-Schmeichel, Kasper (2.7milj)

-Ceccarelli, Luca (7.5)

-Berthod, Jeremie (3.3)

-Howard, Rob (1.3milj), Promising youngster - will play in reserves this season.

Friendlies so far has been a great success, the four first in the season was against

U19 and reserves with 4 win in a row and 8-0 in goals.

The fist friendly outside the club against Celta ended away with Fenerbache win 1-0.

The fans are hoping for Premier victory

and the Manager says - "Nothing is impossible..."

OFFICIAL CLAN MESSAGE:

* Monday session will be played on sunday time due to Easter. So Monday 11.00 till 13.30 tomorrow.

* Damon Wattsok joined the clan as new member to replace Tom Williams who left it because he couldn't make enough time free.

PS. good update guys, but dont forget to include the banner I specially made for you. icon_wink.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><font size="-1">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by nihtila:

I miss by Banner Kozak!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I will make you a banner hopefully tomorrow Mika. As you are just showing some posts lately you deserve one now. Also the others without will get one soon. But don't forget: I have a life too. icon_smile.gif

fenerbahceheaderjpeg.jpg

Season start!

The pre-season has been really good so far, Manager Mika Nihtilä

tested his Assistant in a friendly and the result was good.

Fenerbache-Wisla ended with a great victory by 1-0 and Fenerbache has still won

every friendly this season.

Last friendly game against Newcastle is the most important one, The manager tested his

upcoming start 11 and the game ended with seasons first lost!

Season starts:

Inter-Fenerbache

marseilleheaderjpeg.jpg

After winning the EuroPrem last season it was important for Marseille to sign various new players during the summer to replace the quality that has left. Alessio Cerci signed from Lyon for £3.4M, Nicola Leggrottaglie signed from Juventus for £3.6M, Krzysztof Majewaski signed from Wisla for £2M, Hasan Salihamidzic signed from FC Bayern for £8M (remind me to sign players with shorter and easier to spell names next time) and hopefully Carles Puyol will sign from Barce in a part exchange deal that involves £7.5M plus Glen Johnson.

The players that left the champions were Zinedine Zidane to Parma for £500k, Renato and Christiano Lupatelli to Lazio for £8M and £1.4M respectively, Stephen Pearson to Real Mardid for £4.8M, Edgar Davids to 1860 Munchen on a free and Jan Koller to Arsenal for £275k.

Overall, the team is probably weaker than last season after the departure of world class, but old, midfielders Zidane and Davids. This season Grisales will move infield to take over Zidane's more attacking role while Salihamidzic will play on the right wing. Brighi will move into the first eleven to succeed Davids, however he has been unsettled recently after bids from Arsenal, Man Utd and Newcastle and has had a poor start to the season. On the left Daniel Carvalho will remain first choice after his starring performance in the team last year after he bagged most assists and set a new club record - backup is needed after the sale of Pearson. Although the first choice midfield is strong another few faces is needed generally in case of injuries and suspensions.

The position of goalkeeper has always been a problem for Marseille and altough young 18 year old Uwe Kraft did okay last season new signing Majewaski will be the first choice after a good pre-season performance. The Brazilian goalkeeper Jefferson will sign for the club should he get a work permit, however the decision could go either way considering he has only been capped for Brazil 3 times.

Defensively Marseille are quite good but it is by no means their strongest area. First choice left back in young Robin Faber who has shown maturity beyond his years whenever called upon, meanwhile at right back Glen Johnson is the man, however Puyol will take over should the proposed transfer go through. The central pairing of Martinez and Ayala worked well last season however the signing of Leggrottaglie was important as it adds much needed competition - especially as Ayala is on his last legs.

In attack is where Marseille are strongest with Castillo, Robinho, Cerci, Pazzini and Diogo Rincon al fighting over the 2 starting positions. At the moment Robinho and Castillo are the favoured pairing however this will change should they not produce the goods in front of goal.

First choice eleven:

GK Majewski

DL Faber

DR Johnson/Puyol(should he sign)

DC Leggrottaglie

DC Martinez

ML Carvalho

MR Salihamidzic

MC Brighi

MC Grisales

FC Castillo

FC Robinho

Marseille win Community Shield for the second time in a row

The french team ran out easy winners as they gave last season's FA Cup winners Schalke 04 a footballing lesson. Debutant Salihamidzic scorred an impressive goal after a good team move. Robinho also scored later in the first half before he was replaced later in the second half for Cerci who came on and scored 2 in his debut. Grisales made it 5 to send ze Germans home with red faces. FT 5-0

Things didn't go say well for Marseille in their first League game at home to Blackburn when despite dominating the game and scoring early on through Grisales Blackburn, inevitably, equalised 12 minutes from time through some cheap unknown South American wonderkid (typical Dave signing). Jones was annoyed at the result and refused to comment on his team saying only: "As soon as the Rangers job becomes available I'm outta here" this will be good news to all Rangers fans and also to David Manson who has been after the Marseille job for a while now. FT 1-1

The team will have to improve considerably if they want to take anything from the next match against one of the top 5 favourites for the league title - Kozak's Atletico Madrid.

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Blackburn Rovers Team Report – Beginning of 2007/2008 season

After an absence of several months due to the tragic loss of his father and to the complications which resulted from it, manager Dave Spliff returned to Ewood Park to find the club in almost exactly the same state he had left it. Assistant and caretaker manager René Meulensteen took over in February, at a time when Rovers had been climbing the table steadily and had reached third place, which ended up being their final position in the European Premiership behind André Jonèsse’s Marseille –the club Spliff has supported since he was a small boy- and the ever-mighty Red Devils of Manchester.

There were only two arrivals during the close season, both negotiated before Spliff’s departure. Felix Dja Ettien arrived on a free transfer from Marseille, to provide extra cover on the right flank, and Dutch international Tieme Klompe signed for two years as his contract with Lyon was running out. He will form the first-choice central pairing in defence with Martin Taylor. The first team should therefore now look thus:

GK : Tim Howard

DR : Mathias Doumbé

DCR : Martin Taylor

DCL : Tieme Klompe

DL : James McEveley

DMC: Samuele Dalla Bona

MR : Isaah Eliakwu

MC : Oskitz Estefanía

ML : Pablo Niño

SCR : Stefan Moore

SCL : Nathan Ellington

Cover: Carlo Zotti (GK), Lucas Neill (D R), Djimi Traoré (D L/C), Matteo Melis (D C), Celestine Babayaro (D/DM L), Félix Dja Ettien (D/DM R), Ted Lavie (DM C), Walter Fretes (M C), Christoph PreuB (DM R/C), Jochen Seitz (AM R/L), Steven Pienaar (AM C), Dwight Pezzarossi (S C), Benjamin Onwuachi (S C).

Persistent rumours have also been heard about the possible arrival of Mariano Gonzalez, a right-sided midfielder playing for Racing Club whom Spliff has been following for several years now. With the influx of cash brought on by last season’s excellent performance, Rovers are now in a position to make what could prove to be an irresistible bid for Racing, who have so far managed to hang on to their talented winger.

The season’s first game, away to champions Marseille, was directed by Meulensteen and ended in a creditable 1-1 draw, with hard-working midfielder Walter Milciades Fretes grabbing the equalizer late in the game. Three further games were played since Dave Spliff’s return at the helm, and here are the reports:

Wednesday 22nd August 2007, European Premiership.

Blackburn 3, Parma 0.

Goals: Onwuachi (52, 1-0; 63, 2-0), Eliakwu (81, 3-0).

Saturday 25th August 2007, European Premiership.

Liverpool 0, Blackburn 2.

Goals: Eliakwu (20, 0-1), Ellington (48, 0-2).

Wednesday 29th August 2007, Champions’ League Qualifying Third Round, Return Leg.

Yeovil 0, Blackburn 2.

Goals: Estefanía (1, 0-1), Doumbé (60, 0-2).

A good start to the season then, third in the league and qualified for the group stage of the Champions’ League –after defeating mighty Yeovil icon_biggrin.gif …Guess you can’t have a European Superleague as well as a credible Champions’ League and UEFA Cup. The cash will come in handy though, especially if I get Gonzalez (not sure I’ll get the work permit). The defence is performing admirably, and 18-year old Matteo Melis looks extremely promising, though he’s still on the fringes of the first team due to his very young age. He really is one to watch, and the crowded schedule should mean he’ll get a decent amount of playing time this season.

Don’t know what my odds for the title were, as I missed the start of the new season, but I reckon I have a decent chance. It remains to be seen whether Andy (‘André Jonèsse’) really is leaving Marseille. If I’d drawn them in the initial team distribution it would all be so much simpler…I really like the team I’m building at Blackburn (not a team I’m particularly crazy about in real life, especially now that Duff has left), and I think I’ve done reasonably well in what has been quite a challenge –Blackburn are hardly amongst the giants, with barely 30.000 seats and 2M £ in debt when the game commenced.

Then again, l’OM c’est l’OM… icon_cool.gif

blackburnheaderjpeg.jpg

Eurosport.com news feature

It's been a rough couple of weeks for Blackburn, in which they have dropped a few places in the table after taking only one point from two league games.

On 5th September they lost a tight home encounter to Bayern Munich, the only goal a firm near-post header from Hernan Crespo on 41 mins. Blackburn pushed hard, but despite creating more chances than their opponents they were unable to salvage anything from the game, to the home crowd's dismay. Blackburn Rovers 0, Bayern Munich 1.

Ten days later they faced Inter Milan at San Siro, where Rovers showed great determination to earn a thrilling 3-3 draw. After going ahead twice in the game, Blackburn found themselves a goal down with half-an-hour to go, and still managed to snatch one back. Doumbé's header put Rovers ahead 27 minutes in, but Emre's rebound after a strike by Martins brought the teams level three minutes later. Another header, by England international Martin Taylor this time, gave Blackburn the lead once more, a minute before the break, and Rovers went back into the tunnel 2-1 up. Their satisfaction was short-lived, however, as two minutes into the second half Martins broke free before cleverly sidefooting it to the unmarked Denilson, foiling Howard's energetic burst from his goal-line. Martins got the goal he deserved on 59 mins. with a stunning volley from Emre's cross, leaving Howard no chance and putting Inter in the lead for the first time in the game. Thirteen minutes later Nathan Ellington rode two tackles before sending Pezzarossi through to face Toldo. Blackburn's Guatemalan striker coolly curled it round the onrushing keeper, and despite both teams' efforts to grab a late winner the score remained at 3-3. Internazionale 3, Blackburn Rovers 3.

This now leaves Blackburn Rovers sixth in the European Premiership with eight points from five games, three of which were played away. Manager Dave Spliff, during the press conference that followed the game at San Siro, did not seem to find this record particularly satisfactory:

"The home defeat against Bayern still rankles" he admitted "but what disappointed me most was the complacency of our centre-backs, who gave Santa Cruz and Crespo far too much space. I was extremely disappointed with Tieme's [Klompe] performance, and it worries me that a player as accomplished and as professional as he is should find it awkward to fit into our tactical scheme. I'm still confident he'll become one of the pillars of this club's success, though, and we're doing everything we can to ensure he settles in smoothly."

Another topic of discussion was the FA (from which Blackburn still technically depends) and their decision to refuse Argentine winger Mariano González a work permit, after the player and his club Racing had agreed terms with Rovers for a four-year contract. Spliff revealed that the club's appeal had been turned down, and he stated his disbelief regarding the FA's attitude:

"The lad's been capped four times for his country, he's one of the very best players in the Argentine league, he's guaranteed a first-team place in my squad, and yet the FA in their omniscience have concluded he is not fit to play for an English club. When you think of some of the useless parasites currently littering squads up and down the country, it just has to make you sick to your stomach. But never mind, we'll just have to do without, and hope that the next time we find a player whom we think can lift us to the next level, we don't need to ask the FA for a sodding permit..."

But no amount of cynicism could occult the young Franco-Irish manager's disappointment, and with an irritable swipe at the malfunctioning microphone he rose from his feet and left, effectively putting an end to the press conference and leaving the gathered sports columnists to wonder how important exactly González' signing had been in his plans for the club's future...

atleticoheaderjpeg.jpg

Club Atlético de Madrid makes an awfull start and on the road to relegation

Results in pre-season:

18/07/07 Hearts (3rd div) – Atletico Madrid 0-1 WIN

78mins Rafael van der Vaart 0-1

25/07/07 Atletico Madrid B – Atletico Madrid 2-2 DRAW

37mins Heller 0-1; 68mins Abuda 0-2; 81mins Kristjansson 1-2; 90mins Delgado 2-2

31/07/07 Benfica (1st div) – Atletico Madrid 2-1 LOSS

15mins Oskarsson 0-1; 25mins Van der Vaart (own goal) 1-1; 90mins Nuno 2-1

04/08/07 Alaves (Spanish) – Atletico Madrid 0-2 WIN

15mins Fiel 0-1; 27mins Heller 0-2

11/08/07 Atletico Madrid – Levski Sovia 0-0 DRAW

The new players at Madrid:

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>

<LI> Rafael van der Vaart, 500k from Ajax Amsterdam

Came in cheap, due to financial crisis at Ajax. Plays not good at the moment and is a big part of the disappointing season.

<LI> Miroslav Klose, 500k from Ajax Amsterdam

Same story as with Van der Vaart so far. Not sure from a starting position due to big problems with scoring and fighting spirit.

<LI> Giuseppe Munari, Free transfer

17 year old Italian defensive midfielder. Will get a couple of years to be ready for first team football. Loaned out to Conference team Wisla at the moment.

<LI> Stephan Appiah, Free transfer from Juventus

Was a sub at Italy and is so now at Atletico Madrid. Has lot of competition as defensive midfielder. Didn’t take the chances he got yet.

<LI> Francesco Coco, Free transfer from Inter

Came on a permanent deal after two years on loan. Hasn’t played so far due to injury and form problems.

<LI> Hedwiges Maduro, 30k from from Ajax Amsterdam

Talented defender/midfielder. Showed in pre-season he isn’t ready for the Premiership yet. Has some morale problem like half the Atletico team.

<LI> Jorge Pina, 200k from Trabzonspor

A 26 year old Spanish left winger. The manager signed him as sub and that is what he is.

<LI> Freddy William Thompson, 2.5m from Olympique Lyon

Biggest signing of the season. Plays a consistent 7 every game. Manager Kozakedez is in doubt to play him as defender as the defense is complete ******* at the moment.

The problems of Atletico Madrid on the transfer market is the money. Other teams have far more money to spend and good defenders seem rare and very expensive. A deal with Brazilian Daniel from Bahia felt through due to a strange move at the FA.

It is believed manager Kozakedez keeps searching for fresh defenders however they won’t be able to join before 1 January 2008. Kozakedez might be sacked before that date.

How the disaster season started at Atletico Madrid:

18/08/07 Celta de Vigo – Atletico Madrid 5-1 LOSS

Peters; Beckert, Jakobsen, Montero ©, Padoin (61mins Ilic); Oskarsson (45mins Toró), Fiel, Valdes, Van der Vaart, Djourou; Heller (25mins Klose)

Extremely poor season start at promoted Celta. Djourou gave Atletico a fast lead. After that the team was making errors for fun. Heller, Beckert and Padoin played like 8 year old kids. Goalkeeper Peters was poor too. Half the team got a 4 rating and showed their very poor morale. Why….oh…why….fffs……Kozakedez crying!

Breinburg & Song scored twice for Celta. Luca Toni once. Oskarsson kicked injured.

22/08/07 Atletico Madrid - Marseille 0-2 LOSS

Peters; Contra ©, Thompson, Lamotte, Padoin; Oskarsson, Van der Vaart, Valdes (65mins Toró), Appiah (45mins Abuda), Djourou; Heller (45mins Klose)

How unlucky can you be. When around 30mins played hitting post & bar in one brilliant attack. The match quite even so far. A few minutes later Marseille gets a strange freekick. Deflected and goal for the defending champion. One minute later a depressed Atletico team off for Half-Time. In second half Atletico felt back to the Celta form. All errors at the back were soooo ****e. Unbelievable…what a lack of quality there. However Atletico got a few small attacks. It was the referee that gave Marseille such an easy penalty. Pazzini scored it.

25/08/07 Parma – Atletico Madrid 0-0 DRAW

Peters; Thompson ©, Coco (54mins Montanari), Lamotte, Padoin; Toró (45mins Klose), Andonov (45mins Fiel), Valdes, Dinjar, Djourou; Oskarsson

Both teams already showed some poor play. Certainly some low swimming team for this season. A real relegation game so early in the season. Kozakedez was very unhappy with the play of signings Van der Vaart and Klose. Klose on the bench and Van der Vaart not even there. A poor game with a deserved 0-0. Parma got more shots, but the biggest chances were for Atletico. The shooting was soooo poor though that it ended on 0-0. Captain Montero still injured and too old.

05/09/07 Atletico Madrid -Liverpool 3-1 WIN

Peters; Beckert, Padoin, Lamotte (45mins Montanari), Milito; Oskarsson, , Thompson, Djourou; Abuda (45mins Toró), Klose (49mins Valdés), Van der Vaart

The first and only win in the league so far. In an attacking formation Atletico started with another relegation game. After haven’t won a game against Pool in the last 2 seasons they knew king Kirkland had to be beaten. It was open house again at Atletico Madrid. Never seen Emile Heskey sooo well. Blame the sucking defense. Liverpool took the lead after 21 minutes with Sinama Pongolle goal. But directly after it was Johannes Djourou who evened the score. Then just after half time Sami Hyppia took down Orri Freyr Oskarsson in the box. Penalty and red card. Oskarsson missed stupidly but scored on the rebound. Even with 10 men against the VERY POOR morale defense of Atletico kept making errors. But Panamabian José Valdés sealed the winner 3-1. At least Kozakedez’ team from the last place.

17/09/07 FC BAYERN – Atletico Madrid 3-1 LOSS

Peters; Beckert (31mins Heller), Padoin, Montanari, Milito (31mins Montero); Toró (12mins Abuda), Thompson, Valdes, Van der Vaart, Djourou; Oskarsson

Top formed Bayern against poor formed Atletico. Should be an easy game for the German side. It became probably the best game so far for Atletico Madrid with a stupid 3-1 loss. The match took 31 minutes and it was already 2-0 for Bayern like predicted. Manager Kozakedez became so angry at some defenders that he substituted 3 times already before Half-time. Just for half-time it was substitution Abuda who gave the Spanish’ a glimp of hope. The Brazilian prospect scored on a rebound after Oskarsson refused to score in two earlier occasions. But another defensive error just after HT gave Ballack the third Bayern goal. Van der Vaart and Oskarsson got both big chances to bring Atletico back in the game. But they refused to do it. Another loss in a lost season.

22/09/07 Atletico Madrid - Inter 2-2 DRAW

Peters; Beckert (60mins Valdés), Jacobsen, Montanari, Milito (45mins Montero); Toró, Van der Vaart, Thompson, Appiah, Djourou; Oskarsson, Klose (45mins Abuda)

Only decent defender of the team, Padoin got injured for unlucky Atletico just before the game. A long injury and the Atletico defense will become even more Conference class this way. Wankers of this game were Beckert and Milito. Thanks for your errors guys we lost the win we desperate needed.

Klose & Van der Vaart put Atletico in the lead twice, but Van der Meijde and English international Frank Lampard equalized. Goalkeeper Peters stopped a penalty from Mohamed Kallon.

26/09/07 Aris – Atletico Madrid 0-1 UEFA CUP WIN

Peters; Lamotte, Jakobsen, Ilic, Montero (34mins Montanari); Toró, Jorge Pina, Valdes, Van der Vaart, Appiah; Klose

A win in the UEFA cup first round against weak Aris. Miroslav Klose scored the only goal and should have scored more. Some players like Djourou and Oskarsson got some rest.

Like you can see a poor season with a poor morale. Very hard to turn things in such a hard league. Especially with all injuries at the moment. Like Gerard, Padoin, Coco and Appiah. The defense is ****e and get 2/3 goals a match against. Hopefully we can sign some defenders in winter and may we fight ourselves back to a safe spot. Also the critisizing Atletico board is annoying. Kozakedez turned things quickly when he arrived. The team was almost relegated to European 2nd division. A season later he promotes to Premiership. Last year he finished 4th with fewest goals for and some classy counter punch. Still no high budget and the team have problems now. And directly there are rumours of a fast leave from Kozakedez at Madrid.

Keep follow this at www.worldclan.tk.

parmaheaderjpeg.jpg

Parma manager hits back!!!!!

Following comments made by the Atletico manager in a press release after the Parma v Atletico game, Parma manager JDC has hit back. Picking up on the comments that his side is ‘ Certainly a low swimming team for this season.’ manager JDC voiced that he is confident in his teams abilities and the voices of doom will be incorrect and is quoted as saying –

‘We have only lost one game so far this season – and that was to Blackburn, so we are on course as planned’

Let’s just wait and see who will be correct!

icon_biggrin.gif

realheaderjpeg.JPG

After 3 crap years at Liverpool I am Real Madrid!

I lost promotion to Mika but this year I got:

Stephen Pearson-£4.8million from Marseille

Nihat-£10million from Dortmund

Filip Trojan-£1million from Athletico Madrid

Ronaldhino-£10million from Barcelona

Lucio-£24million from Newcastle

My results so far are:

Partizan 1:2 A(League Cup 1st Rd)

Espanyol 3:3 H

Shalke O4 0:1 H

Ajax 2:0 A

Paris SG 0:0 A

PSV 1:0 H

Dortmund 2:0 A

Celtic 1:1 H

HSV 0:1 A

Bolonga 1:1 A

Valencia 2:0 H

Benfica 3:1 H

Shakhtar 2:1 A

Barcelona 2:1 H

Hertha BSC 3:0 A

Also, I am creating my own world clan website at:

http://martinbuchan.tripod.com

anderlechtheaderjpeg.jpg

YOU MUST BE JOKING

Anderlecht top of the European Premiership

Anderlecht's form this season clearly is proof that low-budget teams can succeed at the highest level, provided they have enough grit and determination. French manager Alexis Manson is obviously over the moon, and so is the rest of the club, and most of all the fans.

Anderlecht's hectic recruitment over the summer payed off instantly, despite the short period of time the new players spent with the rest of the team.

Players In:

Titus Bramble DC Free

Thiago Motta AML Free

Athirson D/ML Free

Michael Lamey DR Free

Victor Sikora AMR/L Free

Michael Chopra SC On Loan from Newcastle

Andrea Rabito, Ryan Babel and Hjalmar Porarinsson will join the club in January to strengthen the attack, which used to be the weak link in the team but is now one not an issue any more with Keane and Rantier both on form.

Players Out:

Barros Scheletto ---> Basel £70k

Ivone De Franceschi ---> Dortmund £12k

Mike Duff ---> Barcelona £500k

Les Mauves' best player so far has by far been Jobi McAnuff, with an average of 7.71 and an amazing 11 goals, which is highly impressive for a winger, and sees him joint first in the top scorers rankings.

A Kalamata Friendly 2 : 0

A Giannena Friendly 2 : 1

A Panionios Friendly 1 : 3

A Coventry Friendly 0 : 2

A AA Gent Friendly 1 : 1

A Parma Friendly 0 : 2

H Lens Friendly 0 : 0

A Kaiserslautern League Cup 1st Rnd 3 : 0

A Parma Premier Division 0 : 1

H Liverpool Premier Division 2 : 0

A FC Bayern Premier Division 1 : 1

H Inter Premier Division 0 : 0

A Lazio Premier Division 4 : 1

H Newcastle Premier Division 2 : 1

A Dortmund League Cup 2nd Rnd 3 : 2

H Fenerbahçe Premier Division 3 : 0

19:30 A Blackburn Premier Division 3 : 1

H Atlético Madrid Premier Division 3 : 2

A Man Utd Premier Division 2 : 1

H Aston Villa League Cup 3rd Rnd 0 : 1

H Lyon Premier Division 2 : 2

Anderlecht have 24 points out of 11 games, and sit proudly on top.

Archived